3. Who wants to take lots of pictures and is always smiling and who looks pissed off no matter what photo they are in?

Show a Little Lovin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this drabble was inpsired by this question: 3. Who wants to take lots of pictures and is always smiling and who looks pissed off no matter what photo they are in?

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes. 

 

 

 

kyungsoo’s never been good with getting his picture taken. baekhyun loves pictures, both taking them and getting them taken. that being said, today isn’t exactly the easiest kyungsoo. it was baekhyun’s idea to take couple photos to announce their engagement in the local newspaper. it took about two weeks of convincing from him for kyungsoo to finally agree to it.

fifty photos in and they still have no usable ones. baekhyun’s all smiles and kyungsoo looks like he’s stuck in an arranged marriage he wants nothing to do with. “I told you we shouldn’t have done this.”

baekhyun pouts, pulls at his fiance’s cheek. “don’t be a grumpy pants, soo. the pictures are cute!”

“you look cute. i look like i’m about to kill you,” kyungsoo frowns as he looks at the photos.

“well i still think you look cute,” the other giggles as he presses a chaste peck onto kyungsoo’s cheek.

the photographer stifles an amused laugh and quickly looks away; kyungsoo’s face reddens as he narrows his eyes at his fiance, though he grabs ahold of the other’s hand to give it an affectionate squeeze.

baekhyun beams before suggesting, “we should take one where you’re kissing my cheek, that way you won’t need to smile.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter