CHAPTER 3

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri look over to the room door to see Youngbae walking toward him look unsure but he still try to walk as Seungri didn't told him to stop.

"Seungri?Are you ok?Can you tell hyung anything you feeling now?" Youngbae ask scared the Seungri will actually scold him but instead Seungri hold both of his hand make he shock but covered it.

"Hyung?Will you be happy with Hyorin noona?" Seungri ask sound demanding for the answer and Youngbae didn't hesitatedly nodded to the facts.

"Promise me...If we..ever...." Seungri stop don't want to said the word disband.

"...hyung must have a happy life and don't make me regret with this decision.Can hyung promise me?"

Youngbae smile proudly then hugged Seungri tight make the younger shock but then hug him back.

"Thank you Seungri..I really grateful that you are agreeing with it..Seungri thank you so much my maknae.." Youngbae said and Seungri can just be in tears.

'Knowing after this I can't never hug hyung like his anymore kill me hyung..But,I'll fight it and stay strong as long as all of you were happy.' Seungri though then quickly wiped away the tears from his eyes from Youngbae sight.

After the hugging and consoling season with Youngbae,Seungri stand up from the floor and walk toward his laptop and look at the interview and saw how all of them was laughing to Yu Jae Suk funny jokes.

'How did we become from this...to this?' Seungri wander but then close the laptop screen don't want to hurt his own heart.

Seungri walk over to Daesung room to found Daesung was cleaning up his room.

"Hyung?Can I come in?" Seungri knock then Daesung panicly let the boy in.

"Is there anything you want hyung to help Ri?" Daesung said gentle.

Seungri look around the room to find Daesung is cleaning his things and put it away.The room seems so empty without his things.He sigh and Daesung feel bad.

"Hyung is sorry..Seungri.." Daesung said.

"Don't be..Its ok..You guys have your dreams..and as a maknae I need to keep on supporting you guys.No matter what.." Seungri look at Daesung that was now shock but then hug him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter