You are mine

A . M . C - A Marriage of Convenience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seungri woke up, he felt the sun beams hitting squarely in the face. Next to him was an empty space and no sign of Ji Yong. Reality hit him then. Seungri got married yesterday in Ji Eun's place because of his crazy mother who wanted to see one of her children marry a Kwon. Soon, he spotted a bright yellow note on his bedside table with scrawled handwriting. 

 

There is an emergency at work so I am heading out. Don't forget - we have dinner plans today at 17:00. Have fun  KJY x

 

Below were some numbers which Seungri assumes is Ji Yong's personal number. After re-reading the note, Seungri recalled how last night Ji Yong had hugged him like he was some teddy bear. Oh the horror! Seungri wasn't able to sleep a wink but at some point he must've slept. In fact he slept so well that he is now late for his brunch with Daesung which he arranged last night before bed via text. His best friend who was curious about Seungri's progress from to be brother-in-law to husband, dropped everything to meet up.

 

Seungri fumbled around like a panda in a bamboo forest before he got ready to leave. The cook that Ji Yong arranged had asked him to eat as per Ji Yong's request but Seungri was running late so he apologised and left the penthouse in a hurry. He didn't know if his car was moved to his new location so he made a mental note to ask Ji Yong later. He hopped into a taxi after making sure to save the penthouse's location on his phone. 

 

Seungri made his way to where Daesung sat and hugged him as if he hadn't seen him in a long time. In Seungri's defence it feels like a long time has gone by since the ceremony yesterday. 

 

"Whoa Ri, you are glowing! Must've had a fun night eh!?" Daesung exclaimed as he raised his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. 

Seungri scoffed at his best friend before sitting next to him. 

"Glowing my foot!"

Soon they ordered their food and Daesung couldn’t wait to grill the nitty gritty details from his best friend of forever. 

“How was living with the great G-Dragon?” Daesung asked with interest. 

Seungri wasn’t sure how to answer this question. The Ji Yong he thought he knew and the person he was with yesterday weren’t similar at all. The man he was with yesterday was thoughtful, gentle and treated him well for the most part at least. However, when he met him before the marriage, he was pretty much glaring at Seungri and barely acknowledged him - as if Seungri was a pest. It was unsettling but Seungri figured as long as he treated Ji Eun well it didn’t matter. 

He eventually responded with a shrug. Daesung sighed wondering what on earth was going through the younger panda boy’s head. 

“How about you tell me what happened yesterday?” Daesung nudged, trying to pry as much information as possible. 

Seungri blushed profoundly to the amazement of his best friend. Daesung couldn’t believe his eyes and got excited at the response he got - Seungri gets angry, happy, excited etc. normal but blushing? Not normal. 

After some more prompt Seungri recapped his day one with Ji Yong. He tried not to blush when he mentioned Ji Yong’s little antics like pecking him on the lips and hugging him (he was not a teenager for god sake). 

“Wait ing minute - you blushed because of some pecks and cuddle?” Daesung asked incredulously. 

Seungri felt ridiculous  when his best friend put it like that.  He was known to be a cocky little who was sure of himself in the art of dating games. There are still girls who pinned for him even after the relationship ended. Yet, here he was blushing at a peck and cuddle from a man whom Seungri found-, what does he think of Ji Yong? 

Seungri slammed his head into the table and groaned at the pain. Daesung looked at him pitifully but that didn’t stop him from saying, “You like him!”. 

“I do not! He is a ing cold hearted man!,“ Seungri stated defensively although he wasn’t sure if he still found Ji Yong cold hearted after the way he hugged him last night.  

“Ri, I know you and you ain’t some saint who would marry someone just to save his sister from an unwanted marriage - you like him!”

“Dae Dae”

“Don’t Dae Dae me! Look, you had plenty of time to run away or think of a plan to get out of this marriage if you really hated it. So what’s the deal?” Daesung asked seriously. 

Best friends, can’t live with them and can’t live without them Seungri thought. Especially one that was so intuitive about him. Luckily, at that time their food was served and Seungri tried to recollect his thoughts so he doesn’t sound completely idiotic. 

“When mum announced that I had to marry him. I didn’t hate the idea, in fact I liked it,” Seungri confessed, trying not to look at Daesung. 

“So you like him?,” Daesung clarified, wondering when Seungri went from disliking to liking Ji Yong.  He still remembers how Seungri rambled about Ji Yong after their first family dinner as if he abhorred the man and everything he stands for. In fact after each family dinner, he would find Daesung and whine about the other man. Daesung didn’t really think much of it as Seungri could be dramatic when he doesn’t like someone but on hindsight he should have seen this coming. Afterall, Seungri had never taken an interest in anyone this much be it like or dislike except that one time with the whistle. When Seungri called yesterday to say he was getting married instead of Ji Eun, Daesung figured it was some crazy that the Lees cooked up and took it in a stride but now he can’t help thinking there is more to this crazy marriage. 

Seungri looked conscious as he tried to answer Daesung’s question and eventually settled on “I don’t like him but I don’t hate him either - I am just curious”.

“You married someone one of curiosity?”

“It didn’t sound so bad yesterday morning,” Seungri admitted sheepishly afterall he was known to be slightly impulsive. 

“What about now?”

Seungri shrugged. He doesn’t know what he is feeling and honestly he can swim in his thoughts - far too many things floating around and the centre was Ji Yong. 

Daesung went quiet and looked deep in thought while he ate his food absentmindedly. Seungri watched his friend and wondered what was going through his head. 

After a moment,  Daesung voiced his queries. “You know, I can understand your weird twisted reason but don’t you think this wedding and everything  around it sounds suspicious?”. 

Seungri looked puzzled as he asked, “How so?”

“Well, no one and I mean not even the media seemed surprised that you were getting married instead of Ji Eun. Then there is the whole smooth transition with all your things in your new place by the time you get there. Also, if Ji Eun ran away - shouldn’t you be marrying Ji Yong’s sister Dami?” 

Seungri was shell shocked by what his best friend had told him. In fact, he was so warped in his own feelings and thoughts that he failed to observe what was happening around him. Yesterday, he was in a daze that he didn’t realise how no one had asked about the changes to the wedding - almost as if everything went according to plan. Seungri felt anger pulsing through him as he felt cheated. He wouldn’t put it past his family to do this crazy stunt. He quickly pulled his phone and searched ‘G-Dragon wedding’ and there were lots of posts about Lee Seungri and G-Dragon tying the knot but absolutely nothing about change of partner. Initially, both parties had agreed to inform the media that G-Dragon was getting married but to not reveal the person as an element of surprise. It was all planned ahead mused Seungri. How much was Ji Yong involved in this? The thought that Ji Yong may have something to do with it didn’t bother Seungri as much as it should. Ofcourse, innocent until proven otherwise in Ji Yong’s case but his family - they were involved hundred percent. Seungri would bet his entire fortune on that. 

“I got played. Very badly,”Seungri said. He felt more alert and more himself as he freed his mind from the last 24 hours. 

“So, what do you want to do?,” Daesung quizzed knowing Seungri was up to something. He could see the normal Seungri now, not the blushing mess he had been when he got here. Daesung felt excited. It’s been a while since he saw unruly and reckless Seungri. The younger had calmed a lot since managing his real estate business but beneath it all lay the craziness - he was a Lee. 

“Let’s show em, just how much trouble I can create,” Seungri said with a smirk.

“Are you sure? Wouldn't it affect your business?”

“Oh like the media ever helped out my business. It’s sturdy and it can handle it besides I am married to the one and only G-Dragon,” Seungri replied. It didn’t feel weird acknowledging his new relationship status anymore. 

Seungri began the mess by updating Instagram with a post of him and Daesung. It was a cute photo of them feeding each other but he made the caption very suggestive. Feeding my bae <3       #Honeymoon 

 

They then went around the shopping mall, taking selfies, feeding churros to each other and making each other try stuff like sunglasses and hats. Seungri didn’t even try to hide his face knowing that there were paparazzi following his every move as they wanted dirt on G-Dragon's husband. He made sure to update Instagram’s story of their every move so it’s easy for media outlets to find him. 

Soon Seungri’s phone went off like crazy. His parents, and some of his friends rang and messaged him non- stop. Seungri ignored it like a pro. He stopped in his tracks when a certain caller called him.

“Who is CMP?” Daesung asked, after noticing the younger staring at his phone.  

“Convenient marriage partner,” Seungri answered looking slightly conflicted. He was beginning to feel a little bad for going rogue on Ji Yong but his crazy family had cooked something up with this marriage and they needed to be taught a lesson.

Nobody plays Seungri and gets away with it. With firm resolve Seungri turned his phone off.  

“Seriously? You saved him as that? After admitting to liking him,” Daesung said as he rolled his eyes dramatically. 

“I admitted to no such thing. My exact word was curiosity,” Seungri sassed back as he raised his hands in the air. 

Although, deep down Seungri feels like something is brewing but right now he doesn’t want to think about it or focus on it.  Daesung and he decided there were enough rumours to fuel gossip to annoy the Lee’s. It was normal for Daesung and Seungri to hang out and nobody raised an eye over the years, simply because they assumed Seungri was straight but now that he married a man - the possibilities were endless. To add fuel, he was posting pictures with suggestive captions the day after his marriage. Seungri could see how everyone is mulling over these things but he simply didn’t care. 

 

As the sun began to set, Seungri went back to the penthouse and took Daesung with him who tried to get out of it. As far as Daesung was concerned, taking part in annoying the younger’s family was fun but facing the mighty Dragon? No, thank you! Unlike his thick headed friend, Daesung had figured there is more to this marriage than convenience and decided going to the penthouse is like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter