Wedding Vows

A . M . C - A Marriage of Convenience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Staring at his reflection in the mirror made Seungri wince with disgust at his clad in pearl white tux with gold intricate appearance. How on earth did he end up here? Just a few hours ago, he was planning his trip to Bangkok. Yet, here he was in the originally intended bride's room: as the replacement no less. 

 

A few hours ago…

 

Seungri was looking at locations to visit in Bangkok when his mum barged into his room with no care for his privacy. Not that it was uncommon in the Lee household (and they wonder why he never brings his relationships home). 

“Seungri you have to marry Ji Yong later, I think you can pull off white tux nicely”, Seungri’s mum casually mentioned. 

“Mum, I can’t wear white when Ji Eun is wearing it - brides wear white”, Seungri replied off handly as he focused on his search for the perfect location to party. 

“Exactly why you have to wear it”

“Mum, don’t be silly! Ji Eun is marrying that man so she has to wear it”

“Well, she isn’t anymore”

At this point Seungri stood up and started at his mum. She looked unfazed and looked at him as if she hadn't got time for this. 

“Where is Ji Eun?”

“She eloped for self love or so she wrote in a letter. So, you have to marry Kwon Ji Yong - I spoke to him and he agreed to it”, Seungri’s mum explained flippantly. 

“What...what did you say mum?”, Seungri stuttered as he dramatically flopped on the sofa. 

His family was unusually crazy and he knows better than to expect anything normal but this was unbelievably crazy even for him to take in. That stupid sister of his could have told him if she was going to elope or at least eloped a week or two before this blasted wedding.  Seungri felt the wind getting knocked out of him. He looked at his mum with a pitiful but cute expression - can’t hurt to try his luck!

 

“So, pearl white…?”

 

“MUM!”, Seungri screamed, feeling hopeless. 

 

“I don’t want to marry a man!”, he said trying to reason with her after being cute failed (it always works though). 

 

“Oh, sweetie, I know you swing that way too...besides Ji Yong is hot! You should be lucky to get that handed to you”

 

His mum was right. Kwon Ji Yong was drop dead gorgeous and was colder than the Arctic. Seungri wants nothing to do with him even if his was…

“EW! Were y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter