Chapter 4

My Secret Obsession

 

                 *Your Pov*

          The next morning when I woke up I got some breakfast. I thanked my host family and left for school. School was pretty fun and everyone was nice to me. School was almost over and I was going to art class. I got lost and I accidentally bumped into someone. My schedule fell out of my hands and all my books dropped to the floor. The guy who bumped into me said "sorry" a billion times. He handed me my books. I looked up at his face and it was Eli! I can't believe my bias is standing right in front of me! He picked up my schedule and looked at it.

"Oh! We have art class together, I'll show you where it is." he said

"Oh, really? Okay" I answered "thanks" I said shyly but very happily. We walked to art class together, Eli and I talked on the way because this school is huge and it took a while to walk to the art room.

"So what’s your name?" He asked.

"____, what’s yours?" I asked quickly.

"My name is Ellison, but you can call me Eli." He answered.

After that we walked into art class and thank goodness we weren't late.

*Eli's POV*

Who thought foreigners we so nice and cute like her! I think I’m going to like art class if she is in it. Just then the teacher interrupted his thoughts.

"Okay students, you will be allowed to pick your own seats, I will give you five minutes to decide and then we will start class." The teacher, Mr. Steve told us.

I quickly stood up and sat by ____ because she is really nice and not like other girls that would fan girl over me.

* Your POV*

My eyes went wide when he stood up and sat next to me. I can't believe it! Omo! He is so freaking cute! Yah! Stop fan girling over him>.<

"Now that you have all chosen your seats we will begin, today we will draw a portrait of the person sitting next to you." The Mr. Steve said. 

So that means I have to draw Eli and Eli has to draw me. Yay! We started to draw each other’s face, his face is so perfect. Before class got out he asked me to show him what it looked like so far. You showed him what it looked like. 

Eli: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/007/a/9/eli___u_kiss_by_zimea-d4llist.jpg

"Wow you are an amazing artist!" he told me happily.

"Thanks so are you." I said happily after he showed the drawing of me to me.

"I’m not as good as you though" he answered while smiling brightly.

I’m pretty sure my face went bright red when he said that hehe.gykk,

"By the way, I don't have anything to do right now, would you like to go get bubble tea with me?" he shyly asked.

"Sure! I would love to." I answered happily.

*Eli's POV*

Yay! She said yes. We went to my car and drove to my favorite boba shop.

"What kind do you want?" I asked

"Hmm, passion fruit," She answered brightly "but what is boba?" I looked at her confused; I can’t believe she doesn’t know what boba is. I wasn’t that surprised though because she is a foreigner.

"Boba is tapioca chunks, they put it in the bottom of your smoothie and you eat it, it’s so delicious!" I said brightly. "Since you might not like it lets just share a drink" I suggested.

"Oh okay" she answered while smiling. I bought the drink and she tried it. "Eww the boba is gross, but the smoothie is really good." she said and I just laughed. She got some smoothie cream on her lips and there weren't any napkins around so I noticed she was about to wipe it off with her sleeve but I quickly took her wrist.

"Don’t do that in front of me, that's messy." I said. I didn’t know why I was doing that but next thing I knew I was leaning closer to her face. Her expression looked confused. Then I closed my eyes and crushed my lips against hers.

* Your POV*

My eyes were wide open and he leaned closer to my face and that’s when he kissed me. I don’t know why but I didn’t pull away. He quickly pulled away after a while and his face was bright red.

"Mianhae. (Sorry)" He said quietly.

 

*Eli’s POV*

                I cant believe I just did that! Ahh she is going to hate me now. We just met and now this. Hehe well at least I got to kiss her. Yay.

*Your POV*

“Its okay Eli, don’t worry about it” I smiled at the thought of us kissing. I could tell that my face was bright red because it felt really hot. I wanted to kiss him again but I knew I couldn’t because he would think I’m weird probably. Since it was already dark outside he took me home and we hugged each other goodnight. Because it was Friday today tomorrow was Saturday. Before he left he asked me for my number and I have him it.

“Thanks, see you tomorrow ____.” Eli said happily.

“Okay bye Eli” I said while smiling at the thought of hanging out tomorrow. I was dead tired so I just walked inside and fell asleep.