Chapter 2

My Secret Obsession

 

When I got on the airplane I started to think about a lot of stuff. I don’t think I was ready for this 18 hour flight. But it is going to be totally worth it! Then I started to think about u-kiss and I wondered if I really was going to meet them. My main bias from u-kiss is Ellison (Eli). He just melts my heart every time he smiles and sings. Then I just put my earphones in and fell asleep for most of the flight. Half an hour before we landed I woke up and looked at Korea from the airplane. I saw the Seoul tower and lots of other things. I wonder what my host family will be like. I hope they are really nice. I can’t wait to meet them!

I got off the plane and got my luggage and I put my earphones and phone in my hello kitty backpack I missed the pocket though (I have Onew condition). Just then a squishy looking boy picked it up for me. To my surprise it was Dongho! He was so squishy I just wanted to squish his cheeks together! Ahh! So cute, I just held it all in though and said “oh, t-thank you.”

“You’re welcome keke~” he said with a Korean accent. “What is your name?”

I shyly looked up at him and answered, “_____.”

“Wah chincha!(wow really) You are very yeppo(pretty)” he said and ruffled my hair. “My Hyungs would love to meet you, can I have your phone number?” he looked at me with big puppy eyes. *Aish! Who can resist that squishy face, because I certainly can’t!* I thought to myself.

“S-Sure” I managed to say.

“Yay the hyungs will be so happy!” he said as he took my phone and texted his phone with it. “Oh and one more thing ____, do you know who I am?” I didn’t want him to think I was a creepy fan girl that stalked u-kiss all the time.

I decided to say, “n-no I don’t know who you are, haha you forgot to tell me your name, what is it?” I said and smiled awkwardly.

“My name is Dongho, well see you around ____! I have to go somewhere. Hope we can hang out and you can meet my hyungs” he said as he ran away. At that moment I knew I was going to freaking LOVE this trip!