Chapter 1

My Secret Obsession

 

* Your POV*

"Hurry up and get packed, your flight leaves in five hours!" your mom yelled from downstairs.

"I am almost done mom!" I shouted. Though in reality, you just barely started to pack. Just last month I signed up to be an exchange student. The place I was being sent to was Seoul, Korea. *I hope I get to meet you, oppas* I thought as I rolled up a hidden u-kiss poster in your closet and neatly put it in your suitcase.

*Three Hours Later*

I was walking down the stairs and put my suitcase by the door.

“Okay mom, I am ready to go now.” I said.

“Okay sweetie I’ll go get the car keys, go wait in the car.” Your mom said. I put my suitcase in the car and sat in the front. My mom came and we went to go pick up Coze, my little sister in ninth grade. My mom went to go excuse her from school so we could hang out and say goodbye for the last time for a year. We were at the airport and it took at least one hour to get checked in and everything. So we were at the gates and we hugged and said our goodbyes. Coze gave me a stuffed Pikachu for the trip. She somehow found out that I loved Kpop and Korea too (she is just obsessed with it as I am). So she asked me to text her pictures of Seoul and of any Kpop stars I meet. I can tell she’s extremely jealous and wants to go to Seoul with me.

“Call us every day, we love you, have fun!” Mom told me… *Typical Mom -_-* I love her though.