Chapter 4: Affair

SAVE ME : A BTS FANFIC [JIMIN X OC]

CHAPTER 4: AFFAIR

SAVE ME

 

 

When I opened my eyes, it was as if I experienced some odd dream. There’s no way in hell that what happened (meeting the guys) actually happened—cause I’m still at my room. I buried my face at the pillow to get some more sleep.

 

 

Maybe I shouldn’t meet the guys at all—maybe my dreams are warning me to not go there. They’re probably ignoring me because they don’t want anything to do with me anymore. They must be glad that I’m finally off their backs—and they can finally date the people they want to date with me out of the picture.

 

 

“It probably won’t happen again” I heard a voice outside my room—which doesn’t belong to my mother—nor my step dad.

 

 

Omo… Is mom having an affair? What the fuq won’t happen again? Omg mom!

 

 

I peeled myself off of the bed as quiet as possible—the walls on this house are extremely thin—so you have to be careful with your secrets—or your affair for that matter.

 

 

“Don’t forget to let her have her meds regularly—especially with the anniversary looming around in the corner” said the unfamiliar voice. Who are they talking about? Is this not an affair?

 

 

 

Or did they changed the topic cause they sensed that someone was listening to them—either ways I’m helluva confused.

 

 

“Shouldn’t we just—tell her?” I heard my mom’s voice. It was a mixture of guilt and freight.

 

 

I think my mom’s having an affair—and she’s probably planning to tell me about it.

 

 

“You know what will happen if you do—there’s a gradual process for everything Mira” the guy said.

 

 

Gradual process? Oh that’s not really necessary—I mean it’s not the first time that my mom had an affair—I mean, look at us right now. I cursed mentally. I hate that she’s being selfishagain.

 

 

Look at the predicament were in—the predicament I’m in. My friends are no longer talking to me ever since we moved to this goddamned place—and that happened when he married that old money dude—and now, she’s back at it again with her affairs. I went back to my bed. There’s no point of listening to my mother’s indecisiveness and unfaithfulness.

 

 

Sleep was rough—but at least I got up earlier than expected. Today might be the first time in my entire high school life that I won’t be late.

 

 

I didn’t even checked my phone to see the time to know that it really is awfully earlier than expected for me to wake up. There wasn’t even breakfast yet—but even if there were food on the table, I still won’t be eating.

 

 

I’m still too pissed off from my mom.

 

 

When I got to the school, the gates were still closed—I took my phone out. AND IT’S NOT CHARGED.

 

 

“sht.” I cursed out loud. Why isn’t it charged? I’m sure I charged it—the sockets must be broken or something.

 

 

“good morning to you too.” My eyes immediately rolled on their own, the moment I heard his voice. It was Park Jimin’s—

 

 

I stayed quiet and didn’t acknowledge his presence. Yesterday, I dreamed about him—about his stupid note.

 

 

“You’re awfully early today, little lamb” he said as he moved closer to me. We’re both standing at front of the school gates. I’m still not talking to him.

 

 

“You haven’t thanked me yet” I turned my head towards him—I’m sorry, but why would I thank him? I arched one of my eyebrow at him.

 

 

“I was out with my girlfriendwhen your mom called me asking if you’re with me.” Wow, how far can this lunatic get?

 

 

“Look, I don’t know what you’re trying to pull with me. ” I said with my arms close. I wish I could’ve gotten more sleep, or at least had my breakfast before leaving.

 

 

“Look, I don’t know what you’re trying to pull with me either, but the next time that you’ll be using my name for something stupid like your little stunt yesterday, you’ll be sorry you even met me” I stood there in awestruck—yesterday?

 

 

“what are you talking about?” this time I looked up to him. There was a hardened expression in his face. I don’t know what he meant by little ‘stunt’—the only thing I did remember from yesterday is that I happen to end up seating beside him—oh wait there’s this dumb paper too.

 

 

“I’ll give you your damned paper back, you don’t have to give me threats” I said nonchalantly. He clenched his jaw and deepened his gaze—it’s like he’s skinning me alive in his head.

 

 

“To hell with that paper, I don’t want it anymore—stop bothering other people—especially if that person happens to be me” There was annoyance in his voice as he spoke to me. I looked down and scratched one of my eyebrow before my gaze went back to his.

 

 

“Jimin right?” I said

 

 

“I don’t know why you’re acting like an asss at this hour, I didn’t get a decent sleep last night and I haven’t had my breakfast this morning— so cut the crap” I said. Wowowowow. I didn’t stutter, I feel like I’m such a badass—Ha! In your face Park Jimin!

 

 

Then a grin formed in his lips—oh… okay

 

 

“Do you want me to tell you what really happened yesterday?” he said, I just rolled my eyes but he continued speaking

 

 

“I thought we’re friends little lamb, you hurt my feelings—I even gave you a decent breakfast yesterday” My tough façade faded. He gave me a smug look as he inched closer to me. A knot began forming on my stomach.

 

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said. He smiled a little and inched even closer to me—then my stomachgrowled.

 

 

“You should stop letting your stomach do the talking for you little lamb” he ruffled my hair before he started walking. I wrapped my arms around my stomach. I should’ve really eaten something before leaving—but more importantly, the dream I thought I had wasn’t really a dream.

 

 

And I actually met the guys yesterday?

 

 

This is so weird.

 

 

I marched towards the nearest convenience store and made my way towards the charging station. While my phone was charging, I bought some snacks to sedate my protesting stomach. When I was done eating, my phone came back to life.

 

 

I immediately checked our group chat. And as usual, it was only Taehyung who’ve seen my messages. I also checked my call logs and saw that my mom really called me. I closed my eyes and cursed mentally—motherparker.

 

 

So I actually had breakfast with that jerk yesterday—well not really, since he left before he can have his share—and I actually met the guys too? And Jungkook—Oh god… did I really cried in front of him yesterday? WHY DID I DO THAT?

 

 

I covered my face with both my hands—I’m so embarrassed, can I just die or something. Though despite my little adventure yesterday—Things still don’t add up. For an instance… how did I got home? Why can’t I remember the rest of what happened?

 

 

“I hate myself” I muttered to myself. I need to speak to someone—I need advice.

 

 

I took my phone and pressed Tae Hyun on the speed dial. I was pushing the tip of my tongue at the side of my cheek as I listen to the dial tone. I pressed my phone harder to my ear as my other hand started playing with the bread crumbs on the table.

 

 

“babe? Who the is calling you?” I heard someone speak on the other line. I cough found its way out my mouth—babe??

 

 

“give me that” I heard another voice—then there was this sound of struggle at the other line—before the call was completely dropped.

 

 

“Unbelievable” I said to myself as I picked up the soy milk I was drinking. I gathered my things and stacked them in my bag before leaving the continence store. I marched towards the school grounds.

 

 

So I guess it’s true that the guys are really dating. They can’t even take care of themselves when I left, and now they’re finally dating? I felt violated— is this what parents feel when they learn that their kids are doing stuff that they didn’t allowed them to do so?

 

 

Though on the contrary, I never forbade the guys to date—it’s just that I was so used to them being single and they never really dated anyone when I was around—well except for Jung Kook, cause I dated him for a while—well you know, before he told me that he’s been in love with my best friend long before we even started dating.

 

 

As I was walking towards the building, I saw Jin Ri stomping her way out. She looks furious—and she didn’t even noticed me. I picked up my pace and walked faster, I don’t want to deal with Jin Ri, her normal self is already a nuisance—I can’t imagine how worse she could be when she’s fuming mad.

 

 

I was already halfway the stairs when I heard someone talking.

 

 

“I thought you’d be breaking up with that girl” said a familiar voice, I think her name was Haru and she’s the same chic who kind of defended me from Jin Ri during my first day at class.

 

 

“Dogs are easier to control when they have their leash on” I peered to see who was speaking—and my guts told me to run the moment I see him. Jimin was standing there with Haru, with his hands on his pockets. His eyes were colder than ever.

 

 

I shouldn’t be here—he won’t hesitate to kill me if he sees me—

 

 

But I also have to talk to him.

 

 

“But you’re also forgetting that dogs still bark even when they have their leash on.” He slumped his shoulder and looked down.

 

 

“I know.”

 

 

 

Misstearhues' Note: 

Hullo! It's me... What do you think of the plot and characters lately? Let me know in the comments down below! I'd love to hear from all of you :)

Don't be a stranger, and have a nice day everyone!