Chapter 6

EXO NEXT DOOR 2 - D.O.

It’s been more than a month since Eun Ae was started working with EXO. All EXO members treat her nicely just like how they treat Yeon Hee. 

She also met Chen and Xiumin who just arrived about a week ago. Now, Yeon Hee is busy with her preparation for next semester, mostly all the house chores will be handle by Eun Ae.

Sometimes, Xiumin also help Eun Ae because, everyone knows that guy is a very particular with the cleaning.

While all the Exo members were having the dinner, they start a conversation about Eun Ae.

 

“Hyung, are you...have a feeling towards Eun Ae?” Baekhyun asked and Xiumin almost choked while he was drinking water.

“Yah! What are you talking about?” Xiumin asked while he punch Baekhyun on the shoulder lightly.

“Baekhyun-ah, what kind of question is that?” Chen asked him too.

Baekhyun just keep on giggling.

“I always saw that Xiumin hyung and Eun Ae together. So, I thought they were like together or something,” Baekhyun explain.

“I just helping her doing some house chores,” Xiumin said.

“Baekyun always make an assumption by himself,” said Suho.

“Ani, hyung! I also think they will make a great couple,”

“No. I don’t agree. She look good with D.O hyung,” Sehun interrupt.

His statement make him receive weird look from others.

“What?” Sehun ask.

“I don’t think so,” Kai reply.

“Why? They look good together. Both of them are a good cooker,” Sehun said.

“I don’t know why but I think something is wrong with D.O. when it comes to Eun Ae. D.O seems doesn’t like Eun Ae,” said Kai.

“It is because he afraid that he will fall in love with Eun Ae so he act cold towards her?” Baekhyun guess.

“Or maybe he still can’t move on from Yeon Hee. Eun Ae always with Yeon Hee so in order to avoid Yeon Hee, he act cold towards Eun Ae,” Sehun take a guess too.

“Ani. That can be right,” said Chen.

“Who want to bet?” said Baekhyun and most of the younger raise their hands.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Eun Ae’s POV 

As usual, I make them breakfast every morning. But today it’s kinda different. Of course Yeon Hee is not here since she kinda busy preparing for her new semester. Sometimes she visit me and all the members. She keep on saying sorry because she need to rely all the house chores on me. I’m okay with it since I’ve been used to it. But yes, something different today.

 

“Good morning, Eun Ae,” said Xiumin who just entered the kitchen.

I just smiled and pour him a morning coffee.

“You should join me too. You must be hungry too,” Xiumin ask and I take the seat in front of him.

 

Not long after that, Baekhyun and Chen join in. As usual, both of them are the energetic one even though it’s morning. I pour them drink. And I take a slide of toast and eat slowly.

 

“Where are the others?” Xiumin ask. I don’t know why but sometimes I like his attitude as the oldest. How he take good of the younger. 

“Sehun and Kai are still taking their bath, Chanyeol have morning schedule, Suho hyung has went to.. I don’t know. He is nowhere to be found. And Kyungsoo is resting on his bed,” Chen said like a reporter.

“How is his condition? Is he getting better?” 

“W..wa..waeyo?” I interrupt.

 

“Oh, you probably don’t know. He is having a bad fever since last night. Our manager had told us that he felt not good since yesterday morning,” Baekhyun said.

 

No wonder I haven’t seen him from yesterday. Hmm.. I need to check on him but he won’t like it. He doesn’t like me being in his room whenever he is in there. But this is an exception since he probably doesn’t have enough energy to scold me right.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I walked inside his room while carrying a tray that contain a cup of herbal tea. My late brother used to teach how to make a herbal tea that will give energy faster. 

He was lay on the bed weakly. I can see his sweating so much. I took a bowl of ice and a towel. I put it on his forehead. I need to make him drink this tea. He haven’t eat anything since yesterday.

While I was figuring out how to make he drink it, I heard he was conscious. He was trying to say something. I saw his eyes were half opened. He look straight to me. 

I was stoned. What will he be saying? Is he going to scold me? 

 

“Ye..yeon.. Yeon Hee”

He look at him with his eyes were half open. 

Without thinking, I just nod my head.

“Nae, it’s me, Yeon Hee. Why you don’t take care of yourself?”

I took the herbal tea and make he drink little by little. He just followed.

 

I take the towel on his forehead and dip in again in the bowl of ice and put it back on his forehead. I felt something. I don’t what is it but it kinda hurt me. I look at him without any thoughts in my mind. Yeon Hee is not just his friend. That girl must be his first lov.