Jay Park?! huh?

Imma Heartbreaker

Chapter 8

“Where am I?” Jiyong mumbled

He sat up, his eyes can’t open, he had a headache, his head was spinning.

He looked around, this place look familiar. “Ciel Café”

He was in Ciel Café…

“Why am I here?” he asked himself

The light went on, Chaerin walked from the kitchen toward him.

“Goodmorning, Jiyong” she smiled widely

“Morning, Chaerin” he yawned

“Are you feeling better?” she asked him “You was so drunk yesterday, I don’t know your home so me and Jay took you here. Hope you don’t mind”

“Thanks so much”

“I think it’s time for you to go home, uhm…. You know, It’s time to open this café”

“Oh, sorry, I forget” he stood up but feeling not alright, maybe he drank to much last night.

She helped him up.

“You can sleep in my office if you want, I have a big sofa” she shyly said

“Thanks” that’s all he can said, went straight to her room.

After 4 hours sleeping, Jiyong finally woke up because of the phone ringtone.

“Damn it!! Whose phone is it??” he thought, annoyed

He sat up and looked around, remembered he had slept in Chaerin’s office.

Slowly walked out of the room, he found Chae was talking happily with Jay again. Hid behind the curtain, he listened to their conversation.

“I don’t like him” Jay cursed

“Why? He’s nice, and plus, he’s only my customer, you know like he used to visiting here” Chae said

“Feel something bad about him, maybe. Arg, I don’t know, I think you spend too much time caring him”

“When, where? You’re being crazy again Jay” she playfully hit Jay

Jay looked around and saw Ji’s shoes under the curtain.

“Sorry, I need to use the WC”

“Ok”

Jay walked slowly toward the black curtain.

“It’s seem like you’ve stood here for too long, Kwon Jiyong” Jay spoke

“No, just have come out” Jiyong dryly said

“Well, it’s ok. Plus, I have something to tell you. I know, you just walk into Chae’s life for a few weeks, because… uhm… like she said you just her customer, I know that but I can see you have some interest at her, the way you look at her, the way you talk to her, I saw it all. It’s weird of I tell you I’m her boyfriend, well, sorry, that’s only my hope, but as my wish, I don’t like any men show any interest at her… like you. The famous Kwon Jiyong, ex-boyfriend of Sohee, just come back to where you belong, not here, not in Chae’s place, especially her heart”

“Me and her just only friend”

“Yeah, I hope you and her are still friend in the future, or just maybe customer and the owner relationship, nothing more” Jay smirked

“Jay” Chae shouted “What take you so long, JAY BUNNY???”

“Coming” Jay shouted back “Nice to see you here, but you need to come home dude”

Jay whispered before ran back to Chaerin.

“Sorry, I didn’t find the tissue”

“Oh,maybe I’ve used all of it, keke, I’ll tell Mingkki to buy it”

“Shall we go now? Heechul is waiting babe” Jay pretent to talk loudly.

Jiyong’s heart jumped when he heard “Heechul”…

“Sohee” he whimpered

“What have you just said?” Jay asked

“Nothing, I think I need to go” Jiyong said and stood up

“Oh… ok, take care” Chae said and smiled to him, her billion smile.