Meet her again

Imma Heartbreaker

 

 

Jiyong followed them… after they left the café about 2 mins.

“That guy – Kwon Jiyong, he’s like you, you know Rinne?” JoKwon asked her

“I don’t care” Chae said, blushed

“Well, I can say that you do care about THAT” Kwon

“I think he has girlfriend, and he’s in love with that girl, so don’t say anything about this, it’s not good when we talk about someone else’s private life”

“Ok, hurry, my wife is waiting for us” Kwon put his arm around Chae’s shoulder

Jiyong slowly walked behind them. He saw Kwon pinched her nose, touched her hair,… He cound’t stand seeing this, he felt something inside his stomach.

He couldn’t heard what they said, because he didn’t want to get busted.

He saw Chae went inside JoKwon’s car and he drove off.

Jiyong didn’t know why he felt so sad… Or just because all this while, he always thought he’s Chae only male friend. How could he think like that, she’s pretty, nice, smart, have sense of humor… He bet she had tone of boyfriends.

He just kept walking… He walked pass JYP building – Sohee’s workplace… but he didn’t realize…

“Jiyong”

He heard someone called him, he turned back, it’s her – Sohee – the one he wanted to ignore.

She came closer to him.

“Hi Jiyong” she smiled, the smiled he used to love.

Sohee…” he looked away “Uhm… nice to meet you again

“I just want to say I’m sorry” she said to him, but kept distance

“It’s ok, because it’s your choice, your decision” he tried to smiled back

“I know, I hope you wouldn’t get hurt, I just…” she looked at him “I just not the one, the one for you is not me, I know that, we’re not born for each other…”

That’s just what you thought” he mummbled

“I hope you understand, I’ve found a right man for me, a half of me, and I hope you too, you’ll find yours soon”she said, held his arm.

I don’t know” he coldly said

“I wish you will be happy” she said and went back to the building

He stood there, looked at her, he wanted to stop her, to ask her why, why he couldn’t be the one, be the one she loves. If he more nice, if he care about her more…

A tear escaped from his eyes, just one tear, one tear for her, just for this time and he won’t hurt anymore because he knew that she’s happy…

He walked away…

Back to his work, he almost finished designing, he admired himself, his collection’s so gorgeous.

“Jiyong, wanna have some drink with us tonight?” LeeJoon bang inside his office.

“You… how many time have I told you not to bang into my office like that!” Jiyong pat Joon’s head playfully

“Will you go? Please!! Forget your about your girlfriend, have a drink with us” Joon whinned

Ok, ok. I need to relax by the way” he stood up, grabbed his phone

“Where’re you going?” Joon asked

Ciel Café” he simply said

“Again, that’s café is boring, I never…”

Stop saying that you don’t like it, I like it so, stop talking nonsense bastard” Jiyong angrily said

“Ok, chill~ man, why so serious” Joon whimperd and walked away “Remember tonight, I’ll text you the address later”

Jiyong came back to the café, he looked around for Chaerin, but he couldn’t find her.

Where the hell is she?” he mumbled

His phone rang… Mr.Yang – his boss

Yes, Mr.Yang

“Jiyong, I’ve been heard that you’ve already finished your collection”

Yes, Mr.Yang, I’m already finished

“Well, I have something to bother you. I hope you don’t mind Jiyong”

It’s ok Mr.Yang

“My niece’s birthday will be held by the end of this month, well, I don’t know what should I buy for her because she has everything. I once think about dress for her, but she already has famous brand named clothes so I want you to help me design a dress for her, something unique, something only she can has, and it perfectly make for her. Can you help me with that Jiyong?”

Ok Mr.Yang. I’ll try. I can tell that you really love your niece

“Yes, she just like me daughter” Mr.Yang happy voice said “About the money, I don’t force you to make a dress free. I promise your collection this time will be advertised in all over the world, I will make sure about that Jiyong”

No, no, you don’t need to do that” Jiyong said quickly

“No, it’s ok. I gotta go now Jiyong. Thanks for your help. I’m so lucky having you” Mr.Yang said

A smile acrossed his face, he gotta work now, because he respected Mr.Yang so much, maybe he really like his boss after all.

But he wondered who is Mr.Yang’s niece? He had never heard about HER!