2 years ago...

Imma Heartbreaker

 

2 years ago

Kwon Jiyong – a famous designer in Korea, 24 years old, now, he’s dating with Sohee – a member in a girlgroup named Wonder Girls.

And right now he crazily do his work, his new winter collection.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

“Hi baby” he happily said

“Yongie, uhm, I have something to tell you.”

“What’s it baby? You know I’m working now”

“I just wanna meet you… Are you free tonight, I mean, come one, one night please, we haven’t meet for weeks”

“Ok, 7pm like always, ok? I will come to your apartment”

“Ok”

He hung up, but he didn’t feel right, something bothered her, she never talked with him like that before. But he didn’t mind, he continued doing his work.

Till 7pm…

Rode his Audi, he was coming to Sohee’s apartment.

“Come down, I’m here already”

“Can you go up here, i haven’t finished yet”

“Ok”

He’s a cold man, sometimes he’s sweet and chessy, I would do anything for his love to be happy.

Stepped in her apartment…

“I’m here, hurry up, I’m hungry”

Sohee went out from her bedroom.

“Oppa, I want to ask you something”

“…”

“Are you tired of me? Are you tired of being my boyfriend?”

“Why do you ask that question?”he said, he had a headache now.

“I don’t know, it’s seem like you forget about me these days”

Right, he didn’t call her, didn’t text her, like he didn’t have any girlfriend.

“You know, just working, and it’s make me tired so I’m to busy to call you”

He know, whenever he’s with her, it’s not like it used to be, she’s to far away from him, like he couldn’t come to her like before. He didn’t feel her love anymore, all those sweet thing she said somehow made him headache.

“To busy to call me? Do you love someone else?”

“No, how can you say like that!”he calmly said “I’m really tired and hungry now, can we go for dinner?”

“I don’t change the subject” Sohee said, she thought he didn’t care about her “We should think about this love again, it’s useless for me”

“What do you mean useless?”he said, quite surprised, that’s mean she used him for her purpose?

“If you love someone else, just break up with me, don’t need to pretent that you’re busy with your stupid job, those crappy clothes and those s goes around the stage like dogs wearing your clothes”

“Don’t talk about my job like that! Hear me clearly, I’m not tired of you, I’m just very very busy and…”

“Stop it!!! Just break up, time fly, and heart changes”

“You mean…”he looked at her, it’s not Sohee, it’s someone else he didn’t know.

“Break up, Jiyong. BREAK UP. I bet you always say like that to your ex-girlfriends but now, I’m the one who say that to you”

“This is all your plan?”he asked

“So what? I’m so tired of you, I don’t feel like I can love you anymore” Sohee looked straight to his eyes

“If that what you want, I just want to say, I don’t regret the time we’ve spent together”he said and went out.

He was hungry, very hungry, and his head was spinning, like crazy. But his mind went somewhere else… where has Sohee.

3 weeks later…

He was drinking his coffee in his favorite café. He heard something, someone name – the name he didn’t want to hear.

“Sohee – Wonder Girls’s maknae is dating Super Junior Heechul now. Her love with a famous designer – who we don’t even know his name is, had ended for weeks because some privacy reason. Heechul and Sohee’s story…”

His eyes got dark, very dark, but he didn’t cry, he never cry or he just hasn’t known how to cry yet.

Put his shades on, he walked quickly, he didn’t want to hear anyword about Sohee, because now, he knew the reason why they broke up, the reason why he had been broken up by her – Sohee.

I just looked at the ground, and pumped to someone, somegirl exactly.