Part 2

TIME

(Yuri POV)

“And, you are liking him back.” I said more in much lower tone. She looked pissed again on what I claimed.

 

“No. You admire him.” I corrected immediately. We had couple of fights already with regards to this issue. Admire and like may be different word and meaning but still both hurt my heart.

 

“I love you.” She only said and I felt defeated as soon she hugged me.

 

“You don’t have to be jealous nor threaten by him. He is not even comparable to you. And, I hope you know that.” She whispered on me.

 

“He got to spend a lot of time with you. He got to see and call you more than I do. Sica, I only have very few moments with you and he could even stole those moments even without effort. You might as well live with him 24/7.” I said my piece in one breath.

 

“I am sorry.” She apologized again and somehow I felt her sincerity.

 

“We always discussed on circles and nothing really changing but only getting worst in our relationship, don’t you think so?” I somehow stubborn and wanted something from her.

 

“What do you want me to do, Yuri?” she asked.

 

“Just, don’t break up with me.” She immediately added. I chuckled on her statement and I turned my back on her. She hold my arms and stop me from going out of the bathroom.

 

“I just need your time. Even if it is only in 5 minutes, your full pledge time.” I stated and she cried then hugged me tightly.

 

“I am not breaking up with you, pabo.” I said and hugged her back.

 

“Come on. I will send you home. I believe you have not packed yet.” I moved us out of the bathroom while she still hugging me. She let me go after I took some clothes from my wardrobes and let me dress. Her phone rung and I saw her heaved a big sigh. It stop from ringing but a beep tone came indicating a message. She looked up at me and seems asking my permission to read the message.

 

“I told you, he likes you. I don’t have to list his efforts to have your attention, your time. Let’s go now.” I turned my back at her and walked on the door. We arrived her place in silence and I helped her packed her things.

 

“I should go home so you could rest now.” I said as soon we were done packing. I approached her and kissed her forehead then turned my back.

 

“Stay. Sleep with me.” She was holding my shirt with her two hands. I looked at her and shared a staring contest.

 

“Please.” She begged. Her phone beeped again. While, we were packing earlier, her phone kept on beeping.

 

“No. Sleep early. Don’t stay up too late. You better check his messages. He has been messaging you. It might be important.” I insisted and removed her hands on my shirt.

 

“Please. Stay. I can’t possibly rest knowing you are pissed of me.” She said and hold my shirt tightly.

 

“And, I honestly do not know how to make peace with you. I am scared right now that once you leave my room, you will leave me forever. Also, I do not know what to say. Given that maybe he really likes me, is it my fault? I might admire him but I don’t see him as I see you. He is just a business partner. I love you, Yuri. Only you.” She added. I found her speech sweet, innocently really sweet. She was surprised when I suddenly kissed her passionately and she gave same intensity soon after.

 

“I love you too.” I whispered after but kissed her again and the night was unusually longer than expected.

---

“Unnie, you looked so tired and sleepy.” Krystal casually said but smirking at the same time. We were having early breakfast together with her family. I was feeling embarrassed on her comment.

 

“Mind your own business, Soojung.” She yawned and finished her food immediately and stood up. Her parents were only looking at us or particularly to me but not saying anything and I was feeling more embarrassed.

 

“Let’s go Yuri-ah.” She said and I stood up immediately and bowed to them. I saw his father whispered to her mother.

 

“Sooyeon.” We heard her mother called on her.

 

“Yes, mom?” She looked at her mother impatiently.

 

“Please button up one more.” Her mother casually said and I could only averted my eyes. His father lowered his head while Soojung carelessly laughed off.

 

“Anything else?” I heard her asked and when no one say a thing, she took my hand and we leaved for her bedroom. We fix ourselves in the bathroom one more time.

 

“I am sorry. I lose control last night.” I said while I looked intently on the hickey that showing up on top of her button sleeve. I took her concealer and applied some on it before I buttoned her up.

 

“Last night was great. Thank you.” She said while hugging me comfortably.

 

“You were wild.” I claimed and I felt her pinched on my side.

 

“You love me anyways.” She countered and pecked my lips then winked after.

 

“Come on. I will drive you.” I stated casually. His father helped us bring down her luggage and we bid goodbye after.

 

“I will see you then. I love you.” She said and kissed me passionately.

 

“I will see you then. I love you too. Don’t forget your meal.” I reminded her. I opened her door from inside. I saw Tyler and an assistant approached my car, she went out then looked back at me once again and gave me a megawatt smile. She looked at Tyler and bow her head a little as courtesy.

 

“Hi, Yuri-ah. Don’t worry, I will take care of her.” Tyler greeted me in friendly tone.

 

“Hello, Tyler. No Need. She can take care of herself.” I casually and frankly answered then looked at him briefly. I saw Sica looking at me and I just smiled and winked at her. She smiled contentedly and gave me a flying kiss. She mouthed ‘thank you’ and I winked at her one more time. I saw her looked back at me and waved before she finally went inside the van. Our set up would always be like this, if I was not busy, I would drive her in an open parking lot near the airport. We could not risk being caught if I send her straight away to the airport.

 

“Bye, Yuri-ah.” I heard Tyler said, still in friendly tone.

 

“Bye, Tyler.” I said in much civil voice. And, I immediately drive off.