Meeting at The Mall

It's You

Sunnee pushed Dylan as she gained her strength to move. Dylan stumbled back but maintained his balance. "What the hell?!", he shouted. Sunnee glared at him, "Don't you dare get near me!", she shouted at him. "Shouldn't you be thanking me because I just saved your dignity from that falling books?!", he asked angrily.

 

 

"I didn't even asked you to save me in the first place!", she exclaimed at him. Dylan glared at her then sighed, "How about we fixed the mess that you made instead of wasting our time shouting at each other?", he tried to ask calmly. Sunnee glared at him, "I didn't made this mess!", she demanded at him.

 

 

"Yes you did! If it wasn't for you sleeping in class then I wouldn't be here with you!", Dylan shouted at her. "You should've let me sleep instead! It's you who's stupid for waking me up!", Sunnee shouted. She then grabbed the books and placed them on the shelves. When she was done, she found Dylan glaring at her with his arms crossed over his chest.

 

 

"The hell are you looking at?!", she shouted at him. Dylan rolled his eyes and left her. Sunnee took a deep breathe and sighed. After a few minutes of calming herself, she got out of the library, only to find her bag near the door. "Who putted my bag here?", she asked in her thoughts. She then shrugged, picked up her bag and left the school.

 

 

---

 

 

Dylan rode his skateboard as he approached his friends who were waiting for him at the park, "Sorry, I'm late!", he said as he stopped his skateboard.  "What took you so long?", Wayne asked. Dylan frowned, "Me and that Sunnee chick got a detention. And she did something stupid when we were doing our assigned work.", he explained. 

 

 

Wes looked at him, "You got a detention? We only just transferred here and you already broke a record!", he scolded him. Dylan rolled his eyes, "Blame that tomboy! If she wasn't sleeping in our History class then I wouldn't bother to keep her awake by poking her.", Dylan reasoned.

 

 

"Still, you shouldn't have done that! Esther told me that Sunnee is short-tempered.", Wayne said. "As if I care if she's short-tempered or not.", Dylan scoffed. "But I think Sunnee is not that bad, otherwise she wouldn't have her fanclub if she has a rude attitude.", Wes said. Dylan got a tick mark on his head, "Can we not talk about her? It's irritating!", he demanded.

 

 

Wes sighed, "Alright, go do your thing. We'll just wait for you here.", he said. Dylan got on his skateboard and rode off around the park. He was doing his famous skateboard tricks which caught people's attention. Skateboarding is Dylan's favorite pass time and it never got him bored. 

 

 

Wes and Wayne just watched him as people applauded Dylan for his trademark moves. "He finally found his match.", Wes suddenly said. Wayne looked at him, "Match? Who?", he asked. "Sunnee.", Wes responded. Wayne gave him a confused look, "Why Sunnee?", he asked. 

 

 

"Dylan doesn't get angry or irritated at girls.", Wes said. "He does get angry at girls. I remember he pushed the girl who was trying to be clingy to him", Wayne said. "I know that. I mean, it's normal for Dylan to get irritated at girls who was trying to... you know. But Sunnee, she wasn't even interested in him yet he gets irritated by her.", Wes explained.

 

 

Wayne slowly nodded his head, "You're right.", he said. "I always worry about Dylan's future. You know, who will take risks to love him if he's a playboy? I don't know why but I feel that Sunnee can change him for the better.", Wayne continued. Wes nodded his head and fist bumped him, "True friends think alike.", he said.

 

 

---

 

 

The next day, Sunnee went to a mall to buy another sport shorts that she would wear during her tryouts. She then passed at an album store, when something caught her eye. She immediately went to the shelf where a bunch of S.H.E.'s album was displayed. Sunnee smiled as she took one album.

 

 

She stared at her bias face, Ella Chen. She then checked the price tag and her smile faded. She can't afford to buy this album. She placed the album back on the shelf and left the album store sadly.  

 

 

After an hour, Sunnee already bought the things that she need for her tryouts. As she turned left to stand on the escalator, she bumped into someone. She looked to see Dylan with a girl who had her arms around his'. She muttered a small apology to the girl and went to her way. 

 

 

Dylan glared at Sunnee as he and the girl, Reina, one of his toy went to the escalator after her. Reina noticed this and gave him a confused look, "Why are you staring at him?", she asked. "I hate her.", he said. Reina was more confused at this time, "Her?", she asked. "Can't you tell? She's a girl.", he said. 

 

 

After they got out of the escalator Reina faced Sunnee. Sunnee gave her an annoyed look, but Reina slapped her. Sunnee was in shock at what she did but glared at her, "What the f**k was that for?!", she asked angrily. Reina glared at her, "Lan Lan hates you! You probably did something to him, I should take revenge for him!", she said.

 

 

Sunnee bursted out laughing, "'Lan Lan'? What a scary name!", she said. Reina continued to glare at her. Dylan also glared at her while Sunnee ignored their looks. "Stop wasting my time, little girl. And I should warn you, that 'Lan Lan' is a playboy. He loves to toy girls and play with them. If I were you I'd dumped him.", she said then walked away.

 

 

"Who says I'm interested in you?!", Dylan shouted at her. Sunnee looked back at him, "I never said that you are interested in me. Unless you are, since that's what your mind thinks.", she said and walked off leaving Dylan dumbfounded.

 

 

---

 

 

Sunnee got on her laptop and opened her account. She got sad when there was no messeges from him. "What's with him?", she asked to herself. She then decided to messege him.

 

 

Hey, are you there? - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

I'm here, just not in my best mood. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Oh, you seemed to be in a bad mood lately. Are you on your period? - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

The hell, I'm not a girl! - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Okay, jokes aside. Care to tell me what's going on with your life ever since you lived here in Taipei? - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Before I told you what's happening with me lately, why didn't you tell me that living in Taipei is like living in a mess? - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

What do you mean? - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Ever since I lived and studied here in Taipei, my life became a living hell. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Maybe it's because of that tomboy you kept talking about. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Actually, you're right. Ever since I met her, my day gets worse. Like, she has this job to always make me feel bad about everything. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Oh... I smell something fishy... - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Hey, this is not a Xiao Yu X Yu Yan story. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Why is it that whenever I type the word 'fish', you always think of them? - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

It's not my fault that you used to ramble a lot about them. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Okay, back at you. I think meeting that tomboy is not bad at all. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

What the hell do you mean by that? - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Don't you dare to swore at me. I won't help you with your problem. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Okay, I'm sorry. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Well first. This tomboy might be a challenge to you or a lesson for you. It means that her role in your life is starting and whatever happens, just let it happen. Who knows, maybe she'll end up being an important part of your life, if not, then that means that she's just a test. And if she left you, her role in your life is done. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

I guess you're right... Wait, who are you and what have you done to Qing Er Mei Mei? - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Silly! I'm Qing Er Mei Mei. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Since when did you learn to use these kinds of words? - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

I use them from time to time okay? I'm still me, just got a little bit matured. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Make sure you're not someone who stole her account. Or else I'll track your location and accuse you of account stealing! - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Is there such a thing as 'account stealing'? Stop overreacting! By the way, where are you studying at? - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

I'm studying at Amethyst Highschool. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Oh my, what a coincidence! That's my school too! - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Really? Then that means I'm one step closer in meeting you! - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

I doubt that... - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

I'll find you, and you know me. I do what I say, so be prepared if I suddenly chatted you by saying your real name. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

You think it's that easy to find me? Hahaha, dream on! - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Well, for all I know, you're a boyish, and there's a few girls in my school that are boyish including that tomboy. Be ready to hear someone yelling 'Qing Er Mei Mei!' at our campus. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Don't. You. Dare.!!! - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Yes I dare. And you can't stop me for doing that XD. Bye, see you soon in person! - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

As he logged out, Sunnee layed on her bed in deep thoughts. "He just transferred to my school...", she muttered to herself. "Those 3 new classmates of mine and the other 4 boys in lower levels just transferred here too... Does that mean one of them is Xiao Lan Xiong?", she asked to herself.