The New Me

It's You

Elementary Days

 

 

Ever since that day, Zi Qi became one of the school's bully as well while Yun Qing became a loner. He seemed to forgot that Yun Qing became someone special to him. He learned to bully her and insult her from time to time. 

 

 

At first, Yun Qing cried of his sudden change in behavior. She was hoping that one day, he would go back to his old self. But he continued to bully her and she was not happy about it. Until one day, she started to loath him. She became a nerd because of Zi Hong, and now she's a toy because of Zi Qi.

 

 

She couldn't take her anger from her old bestfriend. She hated him, she just wanted this bullying to end. And she was hoping that in middle school, things like this won't happen again. To them, she was a weak, fragile girl that they can bully from time to time. She clenched her fist, "I won't let anyone bully me again... You will never see this nerd anymore...", she said in her thoughts as tears fell from her eyes.

 

 

 

Present time (Highschool).

 

 

Yun Qing went to a different school in middle school. She wanted to change herself, and so that's what she did. She became a boyish sporty girl in middle school and kept her image. She named herself Sunnee since they need an English name for their school until now. 

 

 

She also cutted her long hair, she has now a short blonde hair making her look like a boy, not that she cared about her appearance. She replaced her nerdy glasses into contacts that doesn't change her eye color. She is now Sunnee Yang.

 

 

---

 

 

A short haired girl riding a skateboard came to her apartment. She held up her skateboard as she entered the apartment. She went to the elevator and pressed 5th floor. After she got out of the elevator she went to the room 520, which is her apartment room. As she entered, she was greeted by her two friends who lives together with her.

 

 

"Nee! You're back!", a girl with a cutesy voice said. She looked to see her in a braid with a cute smile. She is Esther Wu, the most popular girl in their school, Amethyst Highschool. She has a fanclub consisting of boys and is a part of the cheerleaders. 

 

 

"Sunnee, I've prepared your snacks today.", another voice said. Sunnee looked to their small dinning room to see a girl with a red hair preparing her foods. She is Echo Jiang, the girl genius at their school. She also has her fanclub, but it consists of girls and boys that admired her intelligence. She is the school's president. "Thank you, Echo.", she said as she ate her food.

 

 

Now that you've known her friends, I should introduce our main character. Sunnee Yang, the boyish girl at their campus who's a sports freak. She can play any kind of sports but her main sport is soccer. She also has her fanclub, consisting of girls and few guys. She decided to let go of her past, and move on.

 

 

---

 

 

The next day.

 

 

Sunnee went to their school riding her skateboard. She went to her locker, only to have a bunch of letters falling at her down to her feet. She sighed and grabbed a trash bag from her locker and grabs the letters written from her fans. 

 

 

"I see, another garbage of letters?", Echo said as she approached her. "It's nothing new, but it also gets tiring.", she said back. Echo opened her locker which was next to Sunnee. Unlike Sunnee's locker, Echo's locker only has few letters which makes it easier to throw or read. 

 

 

"Hello girls!", Esther's cheery voice said from behind them. "Ready for another memorable day?", she asked them. "You always think of days as if it's your last day.", Echo said. Esther giggled and opened her locker, only to have her whole body covered in letters. 

 

 

"Now, that's a lot worse than what I've received today.", Sunnee commented as she laughed. Echo and Sunnee helped Esther with her letters and throw them to the trash bag.

 

 

After they cleaned their locker and got their things, they went to their classroom. The three of them doesn't have any classes together except for Dance class, Music class, Homeroom and lunch. Their first subject is Homeroom, meaning that they are together. 

 

 

The class started earlier than they expected so they sat at their respective seats. Sunnee sat at the second last row beside the window while Echo was behind her who was next to Esther. 

 

 

"Tomorrow, we will have additional three new students in our class. Please be nice and don't bother them once you saw them. You guys know what will happen if you didn't follow the school rules.", their homeroom teacher, Ceng Pei Ci, known as Ms. Pets Ceng, said.

 

 

"Anyway, I have a meeting today. Do your undone works and behave. I will check the attendance later so I know who cutted class.", she told them before she left the classroom. After she left, the class started to get noisy.

 

 

"Why do I have a bad feeling about having new schoolmates?", Echo said to her friends. "I don't have any bad feelings. I'm actually excited, we can gain more friends this year!", Esther said. "Well, if they won't get on my nerves then I guess we'll get along well.", Sunnee said.

 

 

"And Ms. Jiang, you're the school's president you should handle this situation normally.", Sunnee reminded her. "Oh yeah, you have to guide them tomorrow.", Esther said. "But they are three! How can I handle them alone?", Echo said. She then looked at them, "Can you help me with these transfer students?", she asked them and gave a puppy eyes. 

 

 

Sunnee rolled her eyes while Esther giggled, "Of course we'll help you, right Nee?", she said. Sunnee sighed, "Fine, I'll help you.", she said. Echo smiled, "Then I'm expecting for you two to be at school earlier than you should be.", she said to them.

 

 

"Ms. Echo Jiang, the school principal is looking for you.", Pets said as she peaked her head through the door. "School President's duties.", Sunnee muttered under her breathe. Echo stood up from her seat and followed Pets.

 

 

---

 

 

Echo gave Sunnee and Esther a schedule paper for the new students. "Esther, I'm entrusting you with this guy since he has all of your classes. You will be his guide as well.", she said. Esther looked at the schedule carefully, "I can't wait to meet him!", she exclaimed happily.

 

 

Sunnee looked boredly at the schedule paper, "So I'm guessing this guy has my classes and I will be his guide too?", she asked her. Echo nodded her head, "Yes. And I'm guiding this guy since he has my classes as well and I'm also his guide, so I guess we won't see each other for a while.", she said.

 

 

Echo's schedule:

1sr period - Homeroom

2nd period - English

Break

3rd period - Calculus

4th period - Free Time

Lunch

5th period - Dance

6th period - Music

Break

7th period - Math

8th period - History

 

 

Esther's schedule:

1st period - Homeroom

2nd - Computer Graphics

Break

3rd period - Math

4th period - English

Lunch

5th period - Dance

6th period - Music

Break

7th period - Arts

8th period - Free Time

 

 

Sunnee's schedule:

1st period - Homeroom

2nd period - History

Break

3rd period - Health

4th period - Science

Lunch

5th period - Dance

6th period - Music

Break

7th period - Free Time

8th period - P.E.

 

 

Sunnee sighed as she looked at the schedule of her new classmate, "Things will turn out well, right?", she said in her thoughts.