Duet: Part One

#Taejeong Imagines

Kpop All The Time Magazine

Lovelyz doing a y concept?

There's a rumor that the lovely group that has only done cute concepts will now be doing a y concept.

Rumor is they'll be doing it at a year end show with one of the hottest boy groups. Stay tuned for the updates.

Sujeong exited the browser and looked around the table and said, "How did the information get out already?" 

Lovelyz manager smiled and said, "We got the approval from the CEO to leak a bit of news to get people to anticipate." Sujeong nodded, "But you never told me who my partner is." He smiled,  "You'll find out soon."

Yein laughed as Sujeong tackled her to the ground.

"You two stop playing we have to practice for our comeback," Soojung said as she pulled her hair up into one. Mijoo ran over and jumped onto the two girls and Soojung sighed, "Let's take a break." 

The three girls laughed as they wrestled while the older members sat down and drank water. Jiae rested her head on Soojung's lap and fell asleep. 

There was a shy knock on the door and the girls looked up to see a tall guy with a mask on. They all stood up in defense and the guy waved at them before bowing.

"Hello."

Mijoo smiled and whispered to Jin, "He has a nice voice." Mijoo walked forward and crossed her arms, "Who are you?"

Lovelyz manager ran inside before locking the door as he panted heavily. He handed the bag to the guy and ran over to Lovelyz, "You haven't bowed to your senior yet?" They all lined up and introduced themselves but narrowed their eyes at the guy.

"Manager who is that," Yein asked as she hid behind Soojung. The guy rested his bag down and pulled off his cap. He revealed light blonde hair and they instantly relaxed because they knew he could only be an idol.

He pulled off his mask and the girls gasped. They all bowed and said, "We're sorry!"

Taehyung shook his head, "It's okay. I understand." Mijoo smirked, "You have a nice voice." Sujeong nudged her, "Unnie!" Taehyung smiled, "Thank you!"

Sujeong walked over and stick out her hand, "Nice to meet you again sunbae!" He grinned and shook her hand. Lovelyz manager smiled and rested his hand on their hands.

"It's great that you know each other because you two are our duet couple."

"What," Kei exclaimed as she unlocked the door.

She frowned, "What did I miss?"

---------

 

Sujeong sat cross legged in front of Taehyung and sighed, "So what should we do first sunbae?" He grinned, "Call me Oppa so we can get comfortable with each other."

She shook her head, "I think it would be best to call you sunbae until we get closer. What if I call you Oppa during an interview?" He nodded after a while before falling back on the floor, "Do you mind if I take a nap?"

She tilted her head, "So suddenly?"   He nodded, "Our world tour was exhausting."

Sujeong looked at her hands and muttered, "When will we be able to tour?" He peeked at her, "Lovelyz will do well internationally trust me. We're both from small companies aren't we?" She smiled and nodded before standing up, "You can take a nap on the bench as I practice for our comeback okay sunbae?"

He slowly walked to the bench before collapsing onto it. "This feels so good." She smiled and pointed to a stuffed giraffe on the couch, "You can rest your head on that." He grabbed the giraffe and hugged it before smiling widely, "Don't I look cute?"

tenor.gif


She giggled, "Yes sunbae." He pouted, "At least call me Taehyung-ssi." She thought for a while before nodding. "Okay Taehyung-ssi."

He smiled, "Great!"