Nighttime In Paris

#Taejeong Imagines

Namjoon wiped the sweat from his face from as he collapsed on the couch and laughed as Seokjin gave him a high five before collapsing on his legs. "You guys did great. We have a week left in Paris so you guys can will have a few days off after we finish promoting." They cheered and he smiled widely at their response.  "You have tomorrow off and then we'll have interviews for two days and then the rest is free time." Taehyung smiled and immediately texted Sujeong the good news.

Lovelyz was promoting in Paris as well for their Lovelyz in Wonderland in Paris. Sujeong sent him back a smiley face emoji and he grinned. He felt a presence behind him and when he began to turn around he felt his phone ripped out of his hands. "Ya! Jungkook! Let it go!" Jungkook stuck his tongue out and ran over to his hyungs and showed them the message. Namjoon rolled his eyes and handed the phone back to Taehyung. "You can go but make sure you aren't caught okay?" Taehyung nodded and Namjoon let him go.

"Oppa!" Sujeong screamed as she hugged Taehyung in the middle of a large square as the night got darker. He hugged her tightly and smiled as he spun her around. He let her down and she pulled his black mask up more so you could only see his eyes. "Thanks. How's the filming going?" She linked their hands and put them in his coat pocket, "It's going okay. I begged my unnies to cover for me with the production team and manager. I'll probably get into trouble but I'm all yours tonight." He smiled beneath the mask and his eyes lit up, "Let's go."

Sujeong smiled at the sound of music and laughter as they arrived at Quai Saint-Bernard together. The music playing was a mix between spanish music and classical music and it somehow worked. There were couples, young and old, spinning and dancing with no care in the world. She pulled him towards the dance floor and his eyes lit up as he pulled her close and they began to sway to the music. 

"You never stop dancing do you?" He grinned and shook his head. "No." He pulled her close to him, "I love you you know that right?" She grinned and hugged his waist, "I love you too."

He looked around and whispered, "Why don't we go because there's a crowd watching us?" She looked up from his shoulder before nodded. She grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the crowd.

They rode a cab to the Eiffel Tower and sat down on the grass in front of it. Sujeong shifted down and lay her head in his lap and moved his hand to her hair.  

He smiled and began to run his fingers through it. He kept his head low just in case anyone recognized him. 

"This feels nice," she whispered. He hummed and pulled his phone out and took a picture of her. She glanced at him, "You sure?" He nodded, "You have a mask on anyway." 

"I'm hungry."

Taehyung smiled and told her he'll find something to eat. She took selfies as she waited for him cloaked in his jacket. 

After ten minutes he came jogging back holding two plastic bags. She clapped for him as he sat down. "I got cheese,  crackers, sandwiches and, " he pulled out the bottle slowly for dramatic effect,  "Wine~!"

She cheered and he laughed. "Oppa can you take a picture of me before we start?" He nodded and she stood up and posed in front of it.  

"Hurry," she said as she posed quickly. She looked around and no one saw them so she dropped into his lap to see the pictures. 

"We're not supposed to take these but it's so pretty." 

He nodded in response as he wrapped his hands around his waist. She smiled at the action,  "Wae?"

He rested his head in the crook of her neck, "I just really missed you. I wish we could do this all the time. Or even react to each other at award shows." 

Sujeong sighed softly as she opened the wine and poured it in the plastic cup he bought. "Let's drink and talk about it okay?"

 

A few hours later

 

Sujeong giggled as he breathed against her neck.  "I have to take the picture now. I really do."

"Take it then."

She pouted,  "I want to see your face." 

He raised his head and smiled with her as she took the picture. He pressed a kiss against her jaw and she smiled and took it. 

"Are you having fun?"

"No."

She rolled her eyes as she drank another cup of wine.  "Don't bite me. I still have to record tomorrow. It'll be suspicious if I magically have a love bite."

He threw his head back and hugged her tightly. "Why is my life life this?" 

She checked the time and sighed as she lay her head on his chest. "We have to go." 

He reluctantly let her stand and held his hand out.  She helped to pull him up but stumbled as she took a step.  He caught her quickly and said, "Hold on me." 

They packed up the garbage slowly then rented a cab. 

They slid in the back seat and she immediately lay her head on his lap. "I feel nauseous." 

He looked at the driver and said,  "Va Lentement." 

Sujeong moaned playfully as she whispered, "y." She burst out laughing at herself and he just gripped her clothes.  

"I really have to send you back. I don't think I can take this."

She quieted down after his honest statement and began drawing random shapes on his hand.  

After some time she fell asleep and he leaned his head against the seat and just looked outside the view. 

"We are at her hotel." 

Taehyung yawned as he didn't realize he fell asleep. Sujeong slowly sat up then wiped his jeans. "I drooled on you." 

Shaking his head he replied, "No worries."

She got out of the cab and leaned in the window and gave him a kiss. 

"Good night Oppa." 

She clutched get purse as she carefully walked up the stairs. 

The cab drove off and he looked back at the hotel.

"I'm getting off."

 

 

 

 

Taehyung jogged to catch Sujeong by the arm. She turned around ready to attack but he held her softly and smiled down at her. She jumped up to wrap her arms around his showers and pressed a kiss against his lips. 

He kissed back before pulling away and whispering, "I couldn't leave without telling you I love you."

She buried her face in his chest as she blushed, "I love you too."

They both stood in the hallway, frozen in time, as they allowed themselves to just be together.