SUDDENLY MARRIED (1)

#Taejeong Imagines

I rolled over in my bed slowly. This actually felt softer than usual. I moved my hand over the soft sheets before I felt a warmth under my hand. I groaned, "Yein-ah. How many times do I have to tell you sleep in your own bed?" She shifted softly before placing her hand on my face. I scrunched my nose as I felt her coming closer and jumped back when I felt a kiss on my lips. "Yein!"

Suddenly a deep male voice chuckled and said, "Relax Sujeongie it's just me. Yein and the others are coming next week to our housewarming party so you don't have to worry your pretty little head about it." I opened my eyes for the first time before screaming at the shirtless Taehyung in my bed. Wait this isn't my bed. I looked down at my body and screamed even louder as I jumped off of the bed onto the floor wrapping my sheets around me. "Taehyung-ssi, what are you doing here?" He tilted his head and held up his left hand and said, "We're married aren't we?" 

Before I could even scream again a pounding noise came from the room door before the door jiggled and he quickly covered himself as a small girl ran in. "Omma! Are you okay?" I looked at him and then the girl. "Me?" I felt my head spin as I dropped to the floor. "Sujeong," was the last sound I heard.

~*~

 

Taehyung tapped his foot nervously as the private doctor examined his wife. His daughter was peeking over his shoulder and he tapped her hand softly and she nestled her head in his shoulder and hugged him. "Omma is okay." He smiled slightly and replied, "Yeah she is." The doctor stepped away from her and sighed, "She's completely healthy. Although she seems exhausted,"  she rose an eyebrow at Taehyung and he smirked slightly and she just rolled her eyes, "She's in great shape. She needs two weeks of rest sir. She's an idol, actress and mother. She's bound to wear herself out. Just help her to relax these two weeks okay?" He nodded. The doctor pinched the girl's cheeks lightly before handing her a sugar free lollipop and walking out.

 

Sujeong stirred and her daughter, Ami, ran over to her side, "Omma!" Sujeong groaned and Taehyung pulled her off the bed and sat her in his lap. "Calm down. She probably has a headache. See she's waking up." Sujeong turned towards them and sat up and blinked slowly. They both stared at her and she hurriedly fixed her hair and bowed to them. "Good morning sunbaenim. Who's kid is that?" Ami burst out crying as Taehyung stared at her in shock. "Doctor!"

 

"Open your mouth and say 'ah'."

 

"Ah."

 

The doctor flashed the light in her eyes and tilted her head as she turned it off. "How old are you?"

 

"I just turned 24." Taehyung looked at the doctor and she shook her head slowly. "What happened with Lovelyz lately?"

 

"We just won our first win on Mnet. Why? What year is it?" The doctor sighed and said, "2028." dropped open, "You're kidding." The doctor looked behind at Taehyung, "She's 24. She doesn't talk like that anymore. I'm afraid she's got amnesia." Taehyung groaned and rested Ami on the floor before holding his head in his hands. "What do we do now that she's got amnesia? She was fine yesterday." The doctor patted his shoulder, "I'm sorry but the most you can do is talk to her, tell her what's happened over the years and let her company know she's taking a break. It may be best to call her members."

 

He nodded slowly and groaned in frustration before standing up and making eye contact with watery eyes. He immediately looked away, "I can't do this." He walked out leaving Ami, Sujeong and the doctor behind. The doctor turned to her and said, "We'll take some tests tomorrow okay Sujeong?" She nodded slowly in response as the doctor left Ami and Sujeong in the room alone.

 

Ami crawled on the bed, "Are you okay?" Sujeong held her head, "How do you know Taehyung sunbaenim?" Ami's eyes filled with tears, "You don't remember Appa Omma?" Sujeong blinked a few times before hugging the crying girl. "I'm sorry but I don't but I'll take care of you until your Omma comes back okay?" Ami looked up at her and tilted her head, "You're not my Omma." Sujeong blinked a few times as her heartbeat increased and clenched. "Her automatic response to that was, "MiMi how can you say that don't you love Omma?" Ami gasped loudly and hugged her so tight that she fell backward onto the bed with her. As her head hit the pillow she remembered small moments of her and Ami playing in the park and her birthday parties. 

 

She grasped Ami and sobbed as she remembered when she was told that she may not be able to have Ami because of complications. Taehyung didn't want a child without her mother but she was firm in telling him that she was having Ami. She patted her back and smelled her scent and cried harder. "Omma loves you."

 

Taehyung opened the door to see Ami and Sujeong fast asleep in the bed. He walked over and kissed her forehead softly. "I hope you remember me."