The New Kid

I Will Always Fight For The Ones I Love, I Am A Warrior

Zelo's POV
Ahhhhh~ I'm hungry, when is are the hyungs gonna get back, I thought as I sat in the slowly cooling dance studio, I heard the door to the dance studio open, I snapped head towards the door and saw the hyungs scramble in with another boy with semi long purple hair.......................OKAY, WHO IS HE???? I asked myself when I heard Himchan hyung speak.

"Wow, You guys came back fast" he said to yongguk hyung, I heard hyung angry sigh.

"We didn't leave yet because of this babo" he explained while taking off his jacket, We all turned our heads towards the boy standing next to Jongup hyung with his down, Ohhhhhh he's shy, I think I should talk to him first he looked about me or jongup hyung's age.

"So what's your name" I asked him while smiling, he was still looking down when he spoke, "I'm Hayden", hmmmm That's a cool name, I wonder if he speaks english.

"Are you american?" Yongguk hyung questioned him meanly, I wonder what he did to make hyung mad, he looked up and turned his head to look at hyung.

"Yes, I'm from washington state" he stated with attidute, Wow, he's standing up to yongguk hyung?? He's tough, I like him, "OMG, HOW OLD ARE YOU?!?!?!" I asked him abit too excited, he looked at me with a shocked face.

"I-I'm 16 1/2" he stuttered, I smiled then felt a pain in the back of my head, It was because youngjae hyung smacked me, I quickly grabbed onto the back of my head and groaned.

"Ahhhhh~~ Hyung!!!~" I whined.

"You startled him Babo~" He said while walking past me to stand in front of Hayden, "Mianhaeyo, He gets really excited easily, and Annyeong, I'm Youngjae" hyung introduced himself to him. Hayden quickly bowed to youngjae hyung.

"A-Annyeong" he said still abit startled.

"So when are you leaving?" Yongguk hyung asked hayden rudely, Hayden snapped his head towards hyung and flipped his hair out of his eyes, reveling only one of his eyes...........O.M.G he's eyes are green, not any type of green, BRIGHT NEON GREEN, He glared at hyung with a deep frown, hyung looked surprised, himchan hyung quickly slapped yongguk hyung on the back of his head.

"I ment, you know, Im pretty sure she's gone" hyung said shamefully, while rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah, Your right, I guess, I should get going" he said while turning around, and walking towards the door, he turned around and bowed.

"It was nice meeting, you guys, well minus one" he smirked."Bye~" he smiled at all of us minus yongguk hyung.

"Bye Yum!!~" I grinned back, he opened the door and quietly walked out.

"Man he is sooooooo rude!!!!!!" Yongguk hyung said angrily.

"He didn't do anything hyung" Jongup argued, I nodded.

"He bumped into us without saying sorry" he shouted

"He said I'm sorry in english" jongup said.

" 'My Bad' isn't I'm sorry in english" he yelled at jongup, Jongup hyung put his head down ready for yongguk scolding, He was about to start when manager hyung walked in.

"Yah!!!!!!~, Kim Taesung wants to see you guys, Right Now!!!!" He shouted at us, we all quickly scrambled up and made ourselves look presentable, I wonder what founder hyung wants, as we all quickly walked out of the dance studio and down the hallway towords the elevator to take us to his office, we quickly got into the elevator and waited till the elevator to stop at the Founder's office, you could feel the tense, akward air in the elevator, What if I get cut...........What if one of hyungs get cut.......Andwae, Andwae, I thought as we were going up.

"Ding"
The elevator made the sound and the doors slowly opened, manger hyung was the first out.

"Palli, Palli!!" He yelled at us, we quicked our pace as we came closer and closer towards the ceo's door. We stood infront of it and manger hyung knocked and we all heard a loud deep voice.

"Come in" the ceo shouted, he opened the door and we saw hyung sitting at his desk writing something, we quietly walked in and stood infront of his desk waiting for him to talk, he put down his pen and put his hands on his desk and folded them.

"I've decied" he spoke, what is he talking about??, I-is........No, no please, I wanted to shout how he can't kick out the any of hyungs, but I just stood there biting my lip so I wouldn't talk.

"D-decied W-what?" Yongguk hyung stuttered, this was the one time anyone could see our leader scared, I didn't like seeing hyung scared, none of the hyungs actually, I hated it, If anyone has to leave, I should........I can't crush any of the hyungs dreams.......So I should go, I was about to say that I'll go, when he spoke.

"You guys are getting a new member" he smiled.............."WHAT?!?!?!?" we all shouted at the same time.

"a new member, when, why, what" we all shouted at the same time.

"Shut It" he yelled, we atomatically went quiet, "As I was saying, I'm going to be adding a new member to B.A.P because, he has the greatest skills, I've seen since all you guys" he explained, wait, who is he and why haven't we met him, that's what was running through my mind when he finished explaining.

"who is he and why haven't we met him, and if he is so skilled why haven't we met him yet" Himchan hyung asked the founder, reading my mind perfectly.

"Well he lived overseas and he would dance and sing and send us videos of him and when he actually came to live in korea, you guys had already debuted" he said.

"Ohhhhh" we all said together again.

"Yupp, so he will be moving in with you guys next week" he said.

"What?, so soon?" Yongguk complained.

"Yes, next week, that will give you guys enough time to get to know him before he goes onstage with you guys" he explained, I finally decied to speak up.

"W-well whats his name?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, what's his name?" Youngjae hyung asked while agreeing/

"His name, Hayden T. Smith, his korean name is Park Jaehwan." He said/

"Wait,Hayden??, we just met a boy named hayden" I spoke again, founder hyung looked at me.

"Oh Jjinja??, well that's great, you guys already met" He grinned at me, "Nae, Boy with the purple hair?" I answered and asked, he snapped his fingers.

"Yupp that's him" he grinned.

"So HE'S living with us?" Yongguk questioned, he really doesn't like that kid.

"Yupp, okay you guys can leave now.......except you, Himchan, I need to talk to you, the rest of you can go", we all bowed minus himchan hyung and walked out, the door closed and we waited for himchan hyung, I wonder what's going on?.

 


Himchan's POV
Ohhh so that kid is joining us, he seem nice, but tough, he stood up to yongguk-ah, I thought as Joonhong asked something.

"Nae, Boy with the purple hair?" The Founder snapped his fingers.

"Yupp that's him" he grinned at joonhong.

"So HE'S living with us?" Yongguk questioned, he really doesn't like that kid for some odd reason.

"Yupp, okay you guys can leave now.......except you, Himchan, I need to talk to you, the rest of you can go" he said while looking at me, did I do something wrong? I questioned myself as the others bowed, they walked out and closed the door behind them.

"Himchan-ah" he began.

"N-nae?" I sqeaked, I'm in trouble.

"I have something to tell you about your new member" Ohhh it's about him, good I thought I did something wrong.

"Nae, hyung-nim" I answered.

"Your new member isn't a boy, she's a girl"....................."WAIT WHAT???".

~~I'm sorry It took me soooooooooo long to update, m()m *bows* Mianhaeyo but I will try to update quicker and make longer chapters, sooo yeah and Comment, I love comments they always make my day^^ , okay PPYONG~~~~