New Member Is A Girl?!?!

I Will Always Fight For The Ones I Love, I Am A Warrior

Himchan's P.O.V

 
WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I stared at the president in full disbelief.
"what do you mean t-the n-new m-member is a g-girl" I asked with a shaken voice, he shook his head softly.
"I know it's alot to take in but please take a seat" He asked very softly, I fell into the chair and stared at him with wide eyes.
"w-w-w..............." I tried forming a sentence but couldn't find the words, the president sat upright, clasped his hands together and set them on his desk, he sighed.
"Your new member, Hayden is a girl", "I know that but w-why is she coming into B.A.P as a new BOY member?!" I asked, he sighed again.
"Her skills are great, greater than any girl I've ever met, she requested that she not be put into a girl group", "So you just put her into a boy group without thinking" I yelled.
"Don't you dare speak to me like that Kim Himchan" hyung-nim said firmly, I quickly held my tongue.
"She said it would be easier for her to be in a boy group because she's a tomboy" he explained, I still could believe it.
"But hyung-nim, why are you only telling me all this" I asked quietly.
He sighed "Because, you are the most caring in the group and you are also the groups so called 'mother', I need you to protect her secret and make sure the other don't figure out" he spoke truthfully, I sighed knowing how hard it was gonna be.
"It's not gonna be as hard as what you think....................so can you do this?" he asked me, I gulped, Will I be able to take care of her and protect her secret, I asked myself while looking at my feet, then I decided.
"Nae, I will" I answered him confidently.
he smiled brightly, "Thank you Himchan-ah, I put my trust in you" he said, I smiled back and bowed.
"Okay, Himchan, you may leave now and thank you again" he thanked me, I smiled and bowed again, I turned towards the door, opened it and shut it as I walked out.
 
The guys snapped their heads.
"Soooo hyung, what did founder hyung want?" Jongup asked me.
I quickly made up a lie, "Ohh nothing much just the new member's personality" I said while smiling as we began to walk back to the elevator.
"Ooooo what's he like?!?!?!?!?" Joonhong-ah yelled while hopping.
"Yah, calm down will ya" Youngjae-ah scolded him, Joonhong stopped hopping as we go to the elevator.
"Mianhaeyo, Soo hyung what's he like???" He asked.
"Well he's really good at singing, dancing, and rapping" I explained as the elevator door opened and we walked in, "Ohh jjinja, so what's his position gonna be?" Joonhong asked again.
I shrugged.
"Yah!!!!!!!, stop asking questions, you can ask Him, all the questions, you want when he moves in" Yongguk said irritatedly.
The questions stooped and it went silent as the elevator took us back to our floor, the doors opened and we quickly walked out and into our dance studio, where our choreographer was waiting for us.
"Yah!!! Where have you guys been" he scolded.
"They had a urgent meeting with the president" Manger stated to our choreographer.
"Ohhh, well palli palli!!! you guys have to practice" cheo. hyung yelled.
we quickly got into our places and the music soon flooded the studio and we ourselves dance and got drowned into the song that was permanently on reply.
After dancing 'Warrior' a million times, our choreographer spoke.
"Okay guys if you can dance this perfectly, the first time then you guys can go home" he made us a deal.
Everyone quickly snapped their heads at daehyun, who was sitting against the wall, panting softly with his head down, I felt bad, I know that he didn't sleep enough and he was tired, but he was the only one making mistakes, he looked up and saw us all staring at him, he looked down with a disappointed expression.
 
Daehyun’s P.O.V 
 
After dancing ‘Warrior’ I placed myself against the wall, panting softly, “Okay guys if you can dance this perfectly, the first time then you guys can go home”.
I quickly hung my head knowing all the guys would stare at me, I can’t focus , I-I’m just so tired, But I have to try my best on this, I looked up to see if we were gonna start again but all the members eyes were still on me, I quickly hung my head again but with a new feeling bubbling up in my chest, Disappointment, the feeling clearly shown on my face, Ung!!!!~ this is so stressful, I ran my fingers through my hair sighing, I'm gonna try and go see the gang after this, hopefully we can get into a fight, So I can relieve some stress. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.
"Come on hyung, Let's try one more time, we got this" I looked to see no other than the smiling angel Jongup, I smiled back and stood up.
"Okay I'm starting the music start" cheo. Hyung announced, Jongup quickly pulled me to the rest of the members and we quickly got in position and the music starts.
 
Get down, Get down, G-get down, Bowowowowow♬ We finished the song with Zelo getting shot, "Perfect okay you guys can leave now" He spoke and we finished.
we all shouted our Thank you's and well done's before quickly packing our things, "Bye hyung" Joonhong shouted as we walked out of the dance studio.
"Come on guys" Manager hyung rushed us.
"Hyung, I'm gonna go see some friends, just for a little bit" I told manager hyung as we walked into the open elevator.
"It's 8:30pm, you guys have to be at the 'the star' interview by 9:30am" He argued.
"But hyung~~ I'll be back before 11" I begged, he looked at me with stern eyes, finally he sighed.
"Fine, But! If you're not back by 11, I'll make you dance to Warrior alone! Over and over again until you get it perfect", I gulped at the consciences.
"Nae hyung" I yelped as the elevator stopped at the bottom floor, we walked out and walked out of the front doors of TS Ent.
"Do you need a ride to your friends house" he asked.
"Aniyo, I'll just walk it's not that far" I grinned.
"Arraso, be safe" he insisted, I just smiled in reply.
"Bye" All the members shouted as they walked towards the van, I started walking and slipped on my mask as I got to the main sidewalk, I'm so ready for a fight.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong Babies and Warriors!!!!!!!!!~ I finally updated >////< Sorry anway I will updating again SOON! because I wrote to much for this chapter so I split it into 2 parts. Okay Peace out to my lovers & haters :)