The Weird One meets The Weird One

I Will Always Fight For The Ones I Love, I Am A Warrior

~Author's Note^^~

_Annyeong, Its BigBang4ever123 and this is my third story, go to my stories and you can see the rest anyway I hope You likey likey this story :) well soo far_

JongUp's POV

"Ahhhhh~~~ I'm hungry" Youngjae complained.

"Me tooo" Daehyun hyung chimed in, we had just finished practicing Warrior and we were all resting from the intense choreo.

"Is everyone hungry?" Yongguk hyung asked the resting B.A.P members, we all nodded our heads.

"Arrasso, I'll go get something for everyone" he explained, all the members smiled and shouted out what they wanted.

"Choco Pies!!!! Chips!!!! Candy!!!!! Juice!!!!!". "Okay, I need someone to come with me".

I felt bad that yongguk hyung was doing this for us, so I smiled and stood up from my stop.

"I'll go with you hyung" I smiled my totoro smile,

and yongguk hyung smiled back, "Gomawo, Jongup-ah" he thanked me.

"No problem hyung" I replied back while we put on our jackets and walked towards the door, "We'll be back" I said cheerfully as we walked out of the studio.

"Bye Yum" Joonhong grinned at us. That kid is adorkable, and cute, I thought while me and yongguk hyung walked into down the hallway, I walked besides hyung walked down the hallway, I walked besides hyung, I turned my head to ask him something when, I ran into someone.

"Owwwwwww" I groaned as I looked up to see a guy with semi-long purple hair doing a backflip.

"Oh My Gosh, My Bad" He said in English, while helping me up, why is he speaking English????? I thought as he helped me stand up.

"Yah!!!!!! Where were you running to anyways?!?!?!?!" YongGuk hyung said beginning to scold the boy. The boy didn't even look scared of Yongguk hyung.

"Why do you need to know" he said fearlessly not noticing yongguk hyung temper rising.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!" yongguk hyung shouted and stepped towards the shorter boy.

"Wait!!!!" He shouted looking behind him, "OH MY GOD, SHE'S COMING.", "YOU HAVE TO HIDE ME PLEASE!!!!!!" He shrieked obviously scared of whoever she was. Yongguk hyung scoffed, "Ani" he replied nonchalant.

The boy's eyes got big when he heard hyung's words, he turned to me and stared at me with his eyes big and full of fear.

"Hide me please" He begged quietly, Of course I had to help him, He was scared less, I groaned at my kindness, I turned to yongguk hyung and looked at his face.

"Hyung, we got to help him" I begged yongguk hyung, he growled then groaned, "Fine, come on." We all ran back to the studio as fast as she should, Yongguk hyung opened the door and we scrambled in.

"Wow that was fast" Himchan hyung said.

"We didn't leave yet because we ran into this Pabo" yongguk hyung explained while taking off his jacket, I looked at the kid and I saw he was about to say something I quickly covered his mouth, he turned his head and glared at me.

I mouthed "Don't, Hyung is already annoyed", He read my lips and I felt his mouth close against my hand, I removed my hand from his mouth and he stood there with his head down, All the members turned their heads from yongguk's attention and put their eyes on the kid.

"So, what's your name" Joonhong grinned at the kid, "I'm Hayden" Hayden introduced himself, Hayden? That's a weird name.

_I'm sorry If this chapter is short It gets longer!!!!~ :) okay._

~~Comment and Subcribe^^~~