Chapter 13: Better

⫸Troubled Ⅰ⫷ MISLED

Though it was less than 20 minutes before the clock strikes 10, someone was still wide awake and very energetically rolling around her bed. It was a wonder that she hasn't fallen off yet.

 

 

After her little talk with Yena, the two of them kept contact through the weekends and though they didn't meet, they had spent most of their days exchanging messages and even talking on the phone.

 

 

It was something Yuri wasn't used to. Her weekends were mostly spent either studying or just sleeping all day. She had no reason to go out nor did she have anyone to talk to.. but now there's Yena.

 

 

Though it was getting late, Yuri wasn't getting tired of talking to Yena. If anything, she grew more and more active, getting excited over every message Yena sent her.

 

 

In a while though, Yena decided that it was time for them to rest.

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f33696674695847616a514e6833773d3d2d3638313831343236362e313537633862396430643639643837643934353235343736313334352e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

 

 

It was a simple good night, a simple I love you... but to Yuri, it meant the world. It wasn't the first time Yena sent her a good night message... but it was different. Back then, negative thoughts would have erupted in her mind, telling her about all sorts of motives Yena could possibly have..

 

 

..But now she could read it at face value.. knowing full well that Yena genuinely cared about her, sincerely wished her a good night.. and honestly sent her an "I love you".

 

 

At that point, Yuri had already kicked and threw all her pillows off the bed. She stayed still, burying her face onto the bed for a few seconds...

 

 

Before she quickly got up to pick up the pillows on the floor. After throwing her pillows back to the bed, she turned off the lights and lay down on the bed. Though she was everything but sleepy at that moment, she closed her eyes, wanting to fall asleep quickly and skip to the next day when she could see Yena again.

 

~ + ~

 

 

[5:54AM]

 

 

Saying Yuri was excited would be an understatement. Their usual meeting time in the morning was 6:50. Yena would always make sure she would arrive exactly at that time as if she was collecting achievements.

 

 

Today, however, Yuri was already prepared and ready to go.. around an hour before. She automatically woke up way before her alarm and just couldn't stay still on the bed. She was like a puppy that was overflowing with energy.

 

 

Her mother was surprised to see her up so early but it warmed her heart to see Yuri looking like she actually enjoyed herself. Admittedly, Ms. Jo was always too busy with work to properly pay attention to Yuri but even then, she would notice how Yuri always looked like she didn't want to go to school..

 

 

And it was impossible to ignore the obvious bruises Yuri often came home with. Ms. Jo would've done something about it but due to her busy schedule along with the rift between her and Yuri, she found herself being unable to do anything for Yuri.

 

 

It didn't help that more often than not, Mr. Jo was usually stationed to work in different places and would rarely be home.

 

 

That's why, even though she's happy to see Yuri becoming brighter each day, she was also saddened to think that as Yuri's mother, she didn't contribute much to Yuri's improvement.

 

 

"I'm glad to see you're energetic so early in the morning but isn't it too early to go to school?" Ms. Jo asked, looking at Yuri who was seated on the sofa.

 

 

"I'm not leaving until later," Yuri answered, the tone of her voice showing obvious cheer.

 

 

"Are you sure? I can drive you to school today since you got up so early." Ms. Jo offered.

 

 

"It's okay, mom." Yuri had a wide smile on her face as she stared the ground, her mother also smiling at the sight of her daughter.

 

 

"Ah, right." Ms. Jo giggled, gaining a confused look from Yuri.

 

 

"You go to school with... Yena? Did I get her name right?"

 

 

"A-Ah.. Mhm.." The mere fact that her mother said Yena's name got her cheeks looking a bit flushed.

 

 

"Oh my." Ms. Jo laughed softly at her daughter's adorable reaction. Her laughter softened and came to a complete stop as a gentle smile appeared on her face.

 

 

"Yuri.. even if you're both girls.." Ms. Jo started, shock becoming evident in Yuri's eyes when she heard. "I will support you, okay?"

 

 

"I-It's not.. like that but..  H-How did you.." Yuri couldn't finish her question over the suddenness in her mother's declaration.

 

 

"I'm your mom after all," she said as she walked over to Yuri, patting the girl's head softly. "It's the first time.. I've seen you so happy.. and I know that it's because of her, Yuri. I know that mom is always busy and we barely have time to spend with each other but.. even this mom can notice these things."

 

 

"Mom..." Yuri looked up at her mother with soft eyes.

 

 

"I'm going to accept whatever it is that makes you happy, dear. I know that Yena isn't a bad person. I don't know what your dad will feel about this but.. I'm sure he will understand." The woman continued to pat Yuri's head before looking at the clock. "It's about time that I go."

 

 

"Right.. Take care." Yuri nodded.

 

 

Ms. Jo took her bag from the coffee table and headed off to the front door. Yuri leaned back, letting herself sink into the soft sofa.. that is until she heard what sounded like an exchange at the front door.

 

 

"My, you're early too, dear." Yuri heard her mother speak just shortly after she heard the door open.

 

 

"A-Ah.. Y-yeah.. I.." A very familiar voice replied to her mother, Yuri's body jolting upright as she recognized it. As if some automatic response, Yuri ran to the doorway, seeing Yena standing outside the gate through the open door.

 

 

"It's just 6:18.. It's still a bit too early." Ms. Jo checked her watch. "Why don't you come in first, dear?"

 

 

Ms. Jo walked out and opened the gate for Yena, rushing her in. Unable to reject the woman, Yena complied, going inside as she was told. "Anyways, I have to go to work now. Don't forget to lock up when you leave, okay?"

 

 

Without another word, Ms. Jo entered the car that was parked right outside their gate and in a minute or so, drove off.

 

 

Yena awkwardly stood by the door, looking at Yuri was standing before the doorway.

 

 

"Uh.. Come in?" Yuri shyly backed away from the door, Yena taking slow steps as she entered. Yena closed the door behind her before taking off her shoes and wearing a pair of slippers that were placed by the doorway.

 

 

Yuri didn't wait for Yena and ran off to the living room, sitting on the sofa as she took hold of one of the cushions, hugging it really tightly. Even after settling their feelings, she was still nervous about being with Yena.

 

 

Once she was done changing into house slippers, Yena followed Yuri to the livingroom, giggling when she noticed how tense the younger girl looked.

 

 

Yuri, hearing Yena's soft laughter, stuttered a response, "W-Why are you laughing?"

 

 

"How can I not?? You look so intense over there," Yena replied with an endearing smile. "Loosen up, will you. It's just me."

 

 

"B-But that's exactly why I can't-" Yuri pouted. "-I mean.. N-Nevermind.."

 

 

"Do I make you nervous?" Yena teased. It was cute to see Yuri being more expressive. The conversation was a lot less one-sided this way.

 

 

"W-Well-" Yuri stopped to think of a reply before she continued, "-k-kinda..? It's complicated!"

 

 

Yuri unconsciously threw the cushion she was holding at Yena who managed to catch it perfectly.

 

 

"Wow... Did you.. Jo Yuri.. just throw a cushion at me?" Yena had genuine shock in her face. The timid and soft Jo Yuri just threw a cushion at her.

 

 

"I-I did???" Yuri looked at her empty hand. "Oh my god.. I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to- I suddenly just-"

 

 

Yena burst out laughing when Yuri tried to explain herself.

 

 

"Y-yah.." Yuri pouted again, actually feeling quite apologetic.

 

 

"Yah! Hahahaha~ Yuri, this is what we call a normal reaction." Yena assured. "Look, there's no need to apologize when were playing around."

 

 

Yuri nodded slowly, still looking at her hands. Normally, she would never do something like that. Actually, she couldn't even think about doing something like that.

 

 

"I-I just.. didn't expect.. that I could do something like that.." Yuri's voice softened. "I.. the concept of playing around with friends.. I'm not used to it.. It has always been.. me.. being..."

 

 

Yena was quick to take the cue, knowing that Yuri was starting to think about negative things again. "Woah, slow down there."

 

 

She walked over to the sofa, kneeling in front of Yuri who was sitting down. "Yuri-yah, look at me."

 

 

Yuri's eyes went from staring at her hands to meeting with Yena's, her mind again being put to ease. "I'm sorry.. I was thinking of the bad things again."

 

 

"Look, it takes time." Yena gave a gentle smile as she placed a hand on Yuri's cheek. "It's going to take you some time before you can stop thinking about those things completely.. You'll get over it little by little.. but until then, I'll be here to stop those thoughts when I feel them coming."

 

 

Yena proceeded to pinch Yuri's cheek, giggling. "I'll be your shield until those thoughts stop bothering you."

 

 

A smile finally formed on Yuri's lips as she heard Yena's declaration. "I'll do my best to move forward.. I'll be in your care."

 

 

"Y-Yeah.." Yena found herself entranced by Yuri's smile. The two of them looked at each other for a moment...

...before Yena cleared , looking away. She stood up, taking a few steps back then checking her watch. "6:25.. Hm.. Still really early.. Ah! Speaking of which, I remember you telling Yujin that you usually wake up at 6:20?"

 

 

"I-I did?" Yuri tried to act clueless.

 

 

"When we were having lunch once!" Yena recalled. "Wonyoung joked about Yujin waking up just barely before it was time for them to go so we ended up sharing our waking times. You said you wake up at 6:20 then.. but you're ready really early today~"

 

 

"I-I could say the same to you!" Yuri deflected. "You usually arrived at exactly 6:50 but you were already outside when my mom went out!"

 

 

"Yuri, dear, I didn't change my schedule at all, though." Yena smirked. "Even though the school is nearby, I wake up at 5:30. Before I started going to school with you, I was already at school by 6:30, you know."

 

 

"W-Well.. I just happen to wake up really early today." Yuri wasn't sure why she was making excuses but it just came out. She found it difficult to outright admit why she was up so early.

 

 

"Hmmm," Yena didn't really think too deeply about Yuri being up earlier than usual but the other girl's reaction made her want to press some more. "You sure about that? Even you don't sound so convinced by what you're saying."

 

 

"I-it's true!" Yuri defended. She really didn't understand what was going on with her nor did she know why she was getting all defensive about it. All she knew was that she did not want to tell Yena the real reason why.

 

 

"Okay, okay," Yena let her off with a laugh. "Well, I came here really early because I wanted to see you sooner."

 

 

"Wha- I-" Yuri couldn't find the right words to respond to Yena's honesty.

 

 

"Actually, I've been standing outside for around 10 minutes before your mom went put."

 

 

"What- Why did you just stand there?? It's cold this early in the morning!"

 

 

"Yeah, I know but... I guess even though I was excited to see you.. I was kinda nervous too.. hehe.."

 

 

Yuri's face was completely red by the time Yena finished her sentence. Unlike her, Yena was always vocal about how she felt. Despite that, it still catches Yuri off guard.

 

 

"What's with that reaction?" Yena laughed softly. "Am I not open enough with my feelings for you to get used to it?"

 

 

"I don't think I'll ever get used to it..." Yuri mumbled as she awkwardly played with her hair. 

 

 

"How can you.. say things like that.."

 

 

"I can say it cause it's true," Yena answered simply, again, making Yuri's heart skip a beat. "What I feel is true and I want you to know about it. That's why I can say it."

 

 

"S..somehow I'm sorry." Yuri looked down, her brow slightly furrowed. "I can't even.. be direct.."

 

 

"What are you talking about Yuri? Your expressions are VERY direct if you ask me." Yena teased. Though Yuri still wasn't capable of speaking her mind openly, her expressions are honest.

 

 

"W-What do you mean by that????"

 

 

"You're not very good at hiding your facial expressions~" Yena laughed at Yuri's embarrassed face. "Anyways~ Anyways~ It is~~ 6:43~ Let's go~"

 

 

Without waiting for Yuri, Yena just walked to the front door, humming as she did.

 

 

"H-Hey.." Yuri pouted but picked up her bag from the table and followed Yena.

 

 

 

~+~

 

 

 

 

It didn't take them long to get to school. Yena was racing down the streets, and despite Yuri's complaints, kept the bike going at a fast speed.

 

 

Yuri wouldn't say that it wasn't a fun ride but she was fearing for her life the whole time. She constantly felt like she was going to fall whenever Yena made a turn but in the end, they made it to school with no accidents.

 

 

Yena slowed the bike as they approached the school gate, halting to a complete stop just before as they reached the gate.

 

 

Yuri jumped off the bike, crouching as she tried to calm her breath. "Don't do that again."

 

 

Yena kept laughing at Yuri as she also got off the bike. "It wasn't even that fast! Oppa and I can go faster!"

 

 

"W-Well I don't like it!" Yuri got up, pressing her lips together as she looked at Yena. "What if I fall???"

 

 

"But you didn't?"

 

 

"But I could've!!!"

 

 

"Excuse me, it's a bit too early for you to be displaying your lovers quarrel in front of me." Sakura approached from behind them, shaking her head.

 

 

"It's nice to see you getting along but please. It's so early in the morning.." Sakura neared Yena and hit her head playfully.

 

 

"Ow," Yena faked pain, the three of them entering school together. Sakura ended up tagging along as they went to the bike parking.

 

 

Sakura took the opportunity to chat with Yuri as Yena was rummaging her bag for her bike lock.

 

 

"I don't think we've ever talked?" Sakura started.

 

 

"A-Ah.. n-no.. we haven't.. um.. Sakura.. unnie?" Yuri shyly replied. They saw each other all the time because of Yena but this is the first time they're actually talking.

 

 

"You know, she might be stupid but she's stupidly nice." Sakura laughed quietly as she said it. Yuri wasn't sure if that was an insult or a compliment but it felt warm.

 

 

"Is.. is that so?" Yuri didn't know what she was supposed to say in return so she just said whatever.

 

 

"She's a natural happy pill." Sakura smiled warmly. "I wouldn't actually tell her this but having her around makes things look brighter than usual, you know?"

 

 

"Ah.. I.. I understand that very well.." Yuri nodded along to what Sakura said, a smile also forming on her lips as she while she watched Yena chaining her bike.

 

 

"Ew.. Don't smile like that while looking at her..." Sakura acted offended. "Respect the single.."

 

 

"W-W-what?!?!?! We aren't like that!" Flustered, Yuri said that a bit louder than she probably should have. She recieved a weird look from Yena who just finished chaining her bike.

 

 

"What were you two talking about?" Yena raised a brow.

 

 

"I was just telling Yuri to respect the singles.." Sakura rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Yah, what are you talking about? We're not in that kind of relationship." 

 

 

"You're not? Okay, but it doesn't change the fact that you have to respect me by not flirting in front of me." Sakura corrected herself. 

 

 

"Yeah, yeah but.. Single? You're single???" Yena raised her brow higher. "But you've been going on dates???"

 

 

"It wasn't a date Yena," Sakura rebutted. "We were hanging out like friends do."

 

 

"Sakura, it's time to get the nurse out of your head and move on." Yena shook her head.

 

 

"Nurse?" Yuri looked at Yena and then Sakura.

 

 

"No need to expose me like that." Sakura spoke with a sigh. "I've already gotten over her, okay? It's just that Chaeyeon and I are really just friends."

 

 

"For now." Yena added as she started walking to the school building. Yuri only trailed behind her quietly.

 

 

"Yah, Choi Yena." Sakura caught up with Yena, hitting her arm.

 

 

"What? Chaeyeon is a really great person." Yena shrugged.

 

 

"That's exactly why, Yena." Sakura sighed. "I don't think I deserve her, you know? Besides.. Chaeyeon still hasn't properly talked things out with.. you know."

 

 

"Okay, I get it. Let's not talk about that issue- It confuses the life out of me." Yena quickly rejected the topic.

 

 

"Um.. May I ask.. what this is about?" Yuri's curiosity got the best of her. She ended up asking despite deciding to stay out of the way.

 

 

"It's a Pentagon, Yuri. Actually, it used to be a hexagon but thankfully, it was lessened by one side." Sakura answered simply, explaining the situation without actually giving details. "It's complicated.. Don't give yourself a headache knowing about it. You should've seen this duck's reaction when she found out what it was."

 

 

"I'm just happy I'm not involved.." Yena had a serious look on her face as they entered that topic. "As if it wasn't enough that Kkura got involved.. I suddenly learn that Chaewon is too.. And.. ugh.. Let's not talk about this."

 

 

"Agreed." Sakura affirmed swiftly.

 

 

"Hmm.." Certainly, Yuri was still curious about it but she saw how they reacted to the topic. She decided that it was best not to get involved after all.

 

 

 

~ + ~

 

 

 

 

Soon enough, she had to part with the two of them as the two third years headed to the third floor.

 

 

After saying their goodbyes, Yuri headed to her classroom. Usually, she was the first person to arrive in her class.. but that wasn't the case for today. There was already one person in the classroom. Right.

 

 

Yook Jiyoung.

 

 

Yuri's mood dropped when she saw Jiyoung. Jiyoung ignored her, looking at her phone without looking up when Yuri entered the room.

 

 

Yuri quietly made her way to her seat which was thankfully nowhere close to Jiyoung's. She set her bag down and hesitated... she didn't know if she wanted to just sit there silently or if she wanted to leave the room.

 

 

She stood there... standing still.. as she shot occasional glances at Jiyoung.

 

 

"I won't do anything to you." Jiyoung spoke as if she could feel Yuri's stare and worries. Jiyoung then turned to look at her with an expression that perplexed her. It wasn't.. an expression Yuri has seen before. 

 

 

It wasn't a glare like it always was.. nor was it the teasing and sadistic smirk from whenever Jiyoung would bully her. It was.. normal. It was a straight face but not in the way that was emotionless.

 

 

It was just.. Normal.

 

 

"I won't do anything." Jiyoung repeated causing Yuri to flinch slightly. What followed after was a long sigh from Jiyoung. "Yeah, of course you don't trust me at all."

 

 

"No, I-" Yuri was going to spout some excuse like she usually did; it was a habit at that point for her to think of a way to appease Jiyoung but it was Jiyoung that stopped her from continuing.

 

 

"No. Don't say anything." Jiyoung cut her off, lifting her hand in front of her as to signal Yuri to just stop. "Look.. I'm sure you have a lot to say to me.. And what better time to do that than now when there's no one else here?" 

 

 

"I.. I'm.." Yuri was reluctant. Would it really be okay for her to speak? When was it ever okay for her to speak up to Jiyoung? She couldn't even say more than two sentences without feeling shaken. Even now, she was slightly suffocating just being in the same room. 

 

 

"I'm someone who hates it when people talk to me like we're equals.. I hate criticism.. My temper is beyond repair." Jiyoung started talking down to herself, much to Yuri's confusion. "I'm meddlesome when it comes to people I like.. I'm selfish when I want something.. I'm that , I know."

 

 

Yuri just listened to Jiyoung's rambling in silence. She really didn't know what to say in this situation; she wasn't prepared. Her day had started extremely well - She got to see Yena earlier than usual and was even able to hang out with Yena before going to school. It was all going smoothly that she wasn't expecting to be faced with this situation. 

 

 

"Look, the point is, I'm a teeerrrible person." Jiyoung looked her in the eye, a contact Yuri couldn't break. "But.. Ugh.. Just for today.. Right at this moment. I'm going to listen to you and let you talk. So... Like.. Just.. Just say things. You've got a lot bottled up for me, don't you? Well, blow up." 

 

 

Though every word Jiyoung said felt forced, as if she really didn't want to do what she was doing, that on it's was enough to convince Yuri that Jiyoung was at least trying. Maybe she was just weak - maybe she was still scared of Jiyoung which is why she was about to comply with what Jiyoung asked her to do. Maybe.

 

 

 But hearing those words just made it so that the words just flowed from within her: words of fear, annoyance, pain, anger. 

 

 

"Jiyoung.. you.. I had hopes, you know? That maybe.. Maybe high school would be different for me. Middle school was a living hell.. well.. much like every other years of my life.. But I tried thinking that.. it could change.. but then you decided to just walk in my life.. and basically slap me in the face with the fact that nothing will change." Yuri just lost it. She couldn't control it once she started to speak.

"As if my mindset wasn't already in the dumps, I already knew I was beyond low.. I already thought that I was just dirt compared to others.. but your ego just pushed me lower than ever.. like the voices in my head weren't enough.. you and group had to add to that.. And I just.. I came to blame myself for everything.. even the things you did to me.." 

 

 

Yuri stopped. She said too much. She really said too much. Yuri tried to look for any signs of Jiyoung being angry or about the unleash her wrath as usual.. but she couldn't see any. Jiyoung didn't look away from her for a moment nor did Jiyoung interrupt her. 

 

 

Not feeling any animosity from Jiyoung, Yuri added one last thing. "The things you did to me were beyond inhumane.. and I realize now that I deserved so much better.. I don't think I can forgive you for it.. not anytime soon."

 

 

Once Yuri stopped talking, silence took over the room. The two of them looked at each other... for a moment.. a minute.. until Jiyoung looked away, looking back at her phone. "You don't need to forgive me because I'm not apologizing." 

 

 

"What..?" Yuri could only mutter a that as a response. 

 

 

"I'm not apologizing to you." Jiyoung rolled her eyes, though Yuri couldn't see. "I told you I would listen, not apologize."

 

 

Ironically, Jiyoung's statement put Yuri at ease. It was starting to get scarier that Jiyoung was being.. nice to her. Somehow, it felt right for Jiyoung to be too prideful to apologize. 

 

 

"I.. I-I see.." Yuri said before finally sitting down. 

 

 

A few more moments of silence passed by as Yuri looked out at the window. She never imagined the day would come where should feel peaceful even in the presence of Jiyoung. She hasn't forgiven the girl, no.. But it felt great to let things out like the did. 

 

 

"Ah~ Good.. It doesn't look like a war field." Someone, Seoeon, popped in through their classroom door. 

 

 

 "What are you doing here, bastard? I told you it went okay," Jiyoung glared at the boy.

 

 

"I was just making sure, Jiyoung-ah~" Seoeon replied ever so cheerfully. "It wasn't that bad, was it?"

 

 

"Ugh! Just shut up!" Jiyoung got up from her seat and started running for Seoeon.

 

 

"Oops~ Gotta run~" Seoeon winked at Yuri before running out of the room, being chased by Jiyoung.

 

 

"Bastard! Come back here!" 

 

 

"Yah! Yook Jiyoung~ Watch your language! The teachers will hear you!" 

 

 

Yuri could hear their voices echoing in the hallways from her seat and she smiled to herself. 

 

 

She started hearing a sound along with a subtle vibration on her table. She opened her bag which was hanging on the side of her table and took her phone out. Yena was calling. 

 

 

Yuri's smiled widened as she answered the call. "Hello? Yena?"

 

 

"Yuri? I heard from Seoeon. Are you okay?"

 

 

"Hm.. I'm okay. I was able to get some things out of my chest.. and it feels so much lighter."

 

 

"I see.. That's good- Yah- Kkura- What are you-"

 

 

"Hello? Yuri? Kkura-unnie here. So I told this duck to just go to you but she's feeling all shy and didn't want to intrude or something- Agh- Yena let me talk to her-"

 

 

Yuri giggled at the exchange between Yena and Sakura, feeling herself cheered up by their banter. "She doesn't have to come now since we'll see each other later anyways.." 

 

 

"Ahh~ Right~ Precious duckie gets personally picked up every lunch time~" Sakura laughed as Yena seemed to be complaining but Yuri couldn't hear it clearly.

 

 

"I think it's about time we end this call, right Yena?" Sakura teased, earning a laugh from Yuri. "Okay Yuri, I'm hanging up now. You'll see our beloved duckie at lunch time."

 

 

 "Okay, unnie." Yuri replied and shortly after, she heard the beep, signaling that the call was ended.  Yuri kept her phone in her bag again and resumed staring out her window. 

 

 

I'll see her again later.

 

 

That thought alone made her feel giddy and all stirred up inside.  

 

 

The feeling of being able to look forward to something freely without any form of feelings or anyone restricting her.. 

 

 

 

 

It made everything feel so much better. 

 

 

 

 

 

~ + ~

 

 

 

 

||a/n: How was it? Did you enjoy the chapter?

Yena and Yuri were able to overcome the awkwardness to a certain extent~ Yuri is finally becoming more and more open in her interactions with Yena. 

Though I couldn't call it a resolution, there's some improvement between Yuri and Jiyoung?? Though Jiyoung still can't bring herself to forget her pride and apologize, her listening to Yuri is.. well, something, I guess. And from the looks of it, Seoeon had something to do with it~

Also! Tom and Jerry~ Most of Sakura and Yena's interactions aren't seen in the POV of Misled but I wanted to include a little. Of course, I also included some hints on the events that happen in the other stories~ There's a pentagon, as Sakura called it.

Anyways, the next chapter will be the last one! I hope you enjoyed this story~ We only have one chapter left for Misled~ Thanks for reading~ See you again on the next and last chapter~!||