It's You

Secret

 

 


Siwon Pov

It’s been days since I’ve attend this university. Nothing catch my interest so far. It’s been hella boring hole without the punk I’ve been hanging with.

Lazily, I walk into the big gate of the campus. Even with quite modern structure, the Kim sure likes to make gate everywhere. Can you imagine it? A gate outside the campus. Oh I can deal with it. But a gate before the building itself? Too much security Kim’s.

It was a bummer daily life. Nothing fun happen. Still no friend despite my gorgeous look… okay just kidding. Wow I’m a loner.

“What…”

I almost choke on my own saliva after I saw someone who I had thought was the person who I know in my childhood. Well not really when I was that much of a child but quite young I would say so. Once more glance and the resemblance are uncanny.

Shaking my head, trying to brush it off. Maybe it just the resemblance. No way that guy coincidentally studying here of all place, right?

Pov off.

As Siwon walk towards his class, he accidentally bump into someone.

“Ah sorry.” said him politely.

“Oh no worries. Hey, you the new kid right? I’m Youngwoon but you can call me Kangin. I’m you senior by 1 year.” said Kangin with a smile.

“Nice to meet you sunbaenim. I’m Choi Siwon. Yeah I’m first year of musical acting.” Siwon bow few time, not forgetting to show the mannerism of the Choi he is.

“Haha, you sure polite as hell! Hey did you have any friends yet? If not, why not join me with my friend at lunch today?”

“Sure sunbaenim! I would love too!” a cheerful smile plastered on Siwon’s face, feeling grateful for the invitation.

“Just call me hyung. See ya later at cafeteria!” said Kangin while running towards his own class as the time already late for them.

‘Yes! I don’t have tp go through the hassle just to find friends!’ Siwon cheering from the inside, the boredom of no friend letting him cheering at that thought.

.
.
.

“Are you sure you all right already?” Heechul worriedly ask Yesung, staring at the smaller who seems a bit pale since that morning.

“I’m okay. It’s just the aftermath of being babying by you.” said Yesung sarcastically.

“I just worried about you okay. You should see yourself when you crying like a baby yesterday!” said Heechul, teasing the already blushing younger.

“Aish forget about it! It’s just the effect of fever and delusional.” the older only laugh while ruffling the younger hair.

“Hey.. we still here..” said Eunhyuk, dissapointed by the two ignoring him. Donghae softly patting him and bring back the gummy smile of his.

The two turning around to the others who already set themselves around the table. It’s lunch time when Heechul decide to bug the younger with his worry-wart habits.

The other only chuckling at Heechul being troublesome at Yesung. Pestering the smaller about his well being after Yesung stubbornly came to the classes today. They continue their lunch until Kangin come to them with someone they didn’t know.

“Wow who’s this handsome guy!” said Sungmin with flirting tone.

“Stop trying to get into everyone pants Minnie hyung!” Ryeowook mock the older. Sungmin only clicking his tongue at the younger who seems unreadable at the moment.

“Guys, this is Choi Siwon, he will be joining us for lunch today.” said Kangin as he take his sit next to Leeteuk with a smile. “Siwon ah, sit here.” Kangin pointing to the sit in front of him, right next to Yesung.

“Okay hyung.” said Siwon before his eyes went wide.

‘It’s the guy!’ thought him as he stares at Yesung.

“What’s wrong Siwon ah?” Kangin ask after the younger seems froze in his spot.

“Ah nothing.” Siwon sit next to Yesung who seems ignoring the commotion of the newcomers and keep focusing on his food.

‘I swear it’s him…’ thought him again before went up again to buy himself some lunch with Kangin.

.
.
.

“Hyung what is this?” Yesung ask Heechul once the older had lead him into one of unused room in the campus.

“Our basecamp!” said Donghae happily, followed by a coos from Eunhyuk and few cheeks pinching.

“For what?” Yesung ask again.

“For you.” out of nowhere Kyuhyun reply to him. The younger walk leisurely into the room and open up his laptop.

“For me?”

“Yeah. It’s to find the culprit easier. Well most of the job were done by Kyuhyun and Heechul hyung but we still help with labour job.” said Eunhyuk.

Yesung nod. A bit touched by his friends willingness in helping him. He sat himself next to Kyuhyun. Watching as the younger work himself on finding the culprit using cctv footage.

“How did you get to use the system here?” Yesung ask after realizing that the younger were indeed using the university system to breech into the footage.

“Ask your hyung. But it’s no use. That dude who you had clean all the footage from that day.

“Not ! He didn’t make it!” Yesung slap the younger forearm while blushing furiously.

“Yeah yeah. Because I save you, right?” Kyuhyun’s smiles almost set another new type of red shade into Yesung’s face.

‘Damn that caught me off guard.’ thought Yesung, turning away from facing the younger any longer.

The conversation got cut off when someone’s coughing to catch thier attention.

“Emm guys. I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to listen to any of this but…..” said Siwon sheepishly. He was talking with Kangin when the older unconsciously bring him there.

“Ah sorry Siwon ah.. I forgot you there. Hecchul hyung… what we gonna do?” Kangin ask the older as he accidentally bring a stranger into the discussion.

“Hermm… I heard you from the famous Choi family. So..” Heechul’s walk towards the younger who keep standing at the door frame. “Join us in this investigation or I’ll ruin your company.”

Heechul’s threat send shivers down the younger spines. Not once he saw that coming from the famous beautiful man. He nod vigorously, not wanting to make the older more madden than he already was.

“Good. Now what’s your skills. We need to locate this bastard location. He’s absent again today.” said Heechul.

“aa… I don’t have anything… well I’m only good in fight.” said Siwon as he unconsciously sit next to Yesung who too focused on Kyuhyun’s skills.

“So you useless?” said Ryeowook which earn a ‘lovely’ slap on his head by Leeteuk.

“How about connection. I do quick background check on you just now and seems like you had a similarity with our suspect.” said Kyuhyun, acting cop with a smug face. Earning a giggle from Yesung after he acting were failing miserably.

“Don’t laugh! Now, do you recognize any of this people?” Kyuhyun shove a printed information of Shim Changmin and few of his friend. “You came from Cheonan middle school. Could you remember ever known Shim Changmin?”

Siwon seems inspecting the information closely before his eyes went wide.

“I know this guy! The other were too vague for me to remember their faces but this Changmin guy is quite famous. I’m close with him too in school before we.. I mean he went to different highschool than me. So what does he do again?”

“He, Shim Changmin ra---” Ryeowook mouth got covered by Yesung’s hand before he manage to say the embarrassing story.

“He disturb me. Yeah! Just disturbing me.” said him nervously.

“He try to him.” said Kyuhyun casually, earning a few hits on his arm again. Yesung hides his face away from Siwon, feeling ashamed by the humiliation.

“Oh… didn’t see that coming… have you report it to the police?” said Siwon to Heecchul.

“We can't... I mean yeah we can but the police are not gonna help a case that already happen more than 24 hours, let alone the victim are already fine like this. The incident happen without any witness except Kyuhyun but the alibi where too short. He even delete the footage of him forcing Yesung into the location he had use when that thing happen. We lack of evidence to do so. And to be worst, he has been absence for two days now. I’ve send people to his house yesterday but the address he gave to the administration was an old one.” said Heechul.

"We were so caught in making sure Yesung hyung is safe that we forgot to make the report." Eunhyuk add into the older words.

“But if you said you are his old friend, who knows he might approach you after he knows you enter the same university as him. How about you went under the disguise and be friend with those kid he always hanging with? We give you their profile later.” Said Sungmin, being suggestive.

“Sure, why not. I’m quite boring here with no friend. My dad did told me to be friend with Heechul hyung just because he’s a friend with Kim ahjussi.”

“Man, he’s using you” said Kangin with a laughter.

“I know. He’s a jerk. But he had no bad meaning. Just friendly old guy. So I take my leave first. I’ll try to search Changmin and inform you guys right away.” said Siwon before went to Heechul to exchange number with the older.

“I take my leave then, see you guys tomorrow.”

They wave to the taller before resuming their task.

“Hey, you spacing out. What’s wrong?” said Kyunhyun to Yesung.

“No.. nothing.”

.
.
.

The clock strike 12 o’clock in midnight but Yesung still pacing around back and forth. Mind swirling with train-wreck thoughts. Once he was calm enough to stop himself from tiring out mentally, he pull something from underneath the bed. 

A box contain his old stuff from Japan. But what have been buried under the mountain of books and old toy, an old album covered in leather. He turn pages by pages, searching for particular memory he had been wanting to forget for.

‘So I was right… it was him..’

An old picture had him spacing out before the door to his room open wide, startling him greatly.

“Hyung! You scares me!”

“Well you scares me. What are you doing walking around inside your own room? You’re too loud.” said Heechul, rubbing his tired eyes.

“Nothing. I can’t sleep. So I walk around to make myself tired.” said him, before hiding the old album behind him. Thanks to the dimmed light, Heechul didn’t catch the gesture and his pale face.

“Well you should sleep. Want me to sing you a song?” said Heechul teasingly.

“No thanks. You at singing.” Yeusng chuckles from Heechul’s snorting.

“Am not. Now sleep. You ruin my beauty sleep.” said Heechul before closing the door again.

‘Fuh.. thank God he didn’t see this. Should I burn this? Why would I even care to keep this thing? Should have throw it along with those bad memory…’

.
.
.
.

At the same time Yesung were about to go to sleep, Siwon were not that far from Yesung’s state. Pacing around on the balcony of his room, thinking about that afternoon discussion.

‘Could you remember ever known Changmin?’

‘He try to him’

Siwon rubbing his face harshly. The conversation keep replay itself inside his head. Reminding him of who was Shim Changmin, his bestfriend and notorious bully at Cheonan middle school.

“Urghh Min ah… I thought we’ve done with the bad side…” mumble him.

He pull out something from his wallet. A cut out of an old picture. Three small boys were the main objective of the photo. Two with happy face and one with sour looking expression.

‘After what we did to him… why would you repeat it again?  Why are you still trapped in the same thing over and over again.

 

 

A/N: i know... I know... I forgot..