Nice To Meet New friends

Secret

 

 

 

“You just a toy. Don’t act all high mighty, .”

‘I’m not… you turn me this way… you turn me into a… ‘’…’

“Pfft are you kidding me? Look at this nerd!”

‘No..’

.
.
.

“Arghhh!!!”

A stomping begin make it’s way towards the hysterical scream. Door were bust open with too much force, splinters begin to invade the carpet that was neatly placed on the floor.

“Sungie!” shouts the intruder without caring how pale the screamer from too much shocks.

“Yah! What happen?!” again the shouts from Heechul were ignored by Yesung who trying hard to grasp the reality after woken up from his nightmare.

‘Plakk!’

“Oww! Hyung… it’s hurt…” tears stricken down his chubby cheeks, pained by the slap from the worried hyung.

“Shh.. I’m sorry. You look too shock just now. I thought I lost you or something… I’m sorry.” the older hugs the world out of him, feeling guilty from the ‘reality check slap’ he had gave the younger.

After few minutes later, Yesung had calm down enough to pry himself off from the older embrace, feeling embarrassed all of sudden by his own behaviour.

“I’m fine now.. thanks.”

“Okay. Now tell me what happen? I mean that scream is no joke.”

“Scream? What scream. I didn’t scream.”

There’s an awkward silent between the two when Heechul had thought he has mistaken the scream for Yesung’s scream. The longer he try to convince himself it was someone else, the weirder it’s get.

“Nah, it’s came from you. It’s too loud and you look so damn pale right now. Did you have a nightmare or something?” Heechul try to convince Yesung but the younger just shrug it off and left him alone as he went to prepare for his classes.

“Aish… brat.”

Although it has been minutes since he last heard the scream, his worries never goes away. The dreadful feeling of his dear cousin in trouble had him dazed through out the day.

‘I know you hide something from us, Jongwoon.’

.
.
.


“Yesung hyung!” shouts Eunhyuk once he saw the older was all alone in the hallway.

“Oh Hyuk ah.” reply Yesung with a dead stare.

“Wow you look like s… something happen?” the younger pat the older shoulder softly.

“Nothing. I just hate morning. Going to cafeteria?” Yesung ask the younger which he only gets a nod alongside with being pull towards their destination.

“Hyung, we always hang out in a group, sometimes Heechul hyung hang out with us too. I forgot to tell you that, so be prepare.”

Yesung could have knock the younger out when he had to tell the news in the last minute. He never hates the crowd but the idea of making a friend in his second year was a bummer and he’s hate it.

Once they enter the cafeteria, Yesung and Eunhyuk was greeted by bunch of loud group that he deeply wish wasn’t Eunhyuk circle of friends. But the wave from one of the guys to Eunhyuk was enough to left him sighing, feeling headache make it’s way to his precious brain.

“Oh who’s this cutie?” said one of the guy who close enough to receive a few kick from Yesung after the guy daringly called him cute.

“Oh this is my childhood friend. He’s already second year here but he never make a friend so I want you guys to be nice to him.” said Eunhyuk which receive immediate respond from Yesung.

“Hyuk, I don’t want to be in your group!” whisper Yesung obnoxiously, feeling irked by the amount of energy the cheerful looking group radiating at the moment.

“Hyung, just get along with them. I promise they never gonna annoy you. By the way, Heechul hyung’s eyes are watching. Now be nice boy and greet them.”

Truth to be told, Yesung already knew who was the eyes and they were indeed watching him intensely.

“Tssk” he clicked his tongue that goes unnoticed by the others.

“Hi, I’m Yesung, second year music and art. Hope we can get along well.” said Yesung with a sweet smile that manage to melt half of the group. Irritating enough, he never wanted to be in the bad side of the group impression so he had tried his best to smile generously to the people.

“Oh wow what a cute boy! I’m Sungmin!” the cheerful looking guy shaking Yesung’s small hand vigorously, irking Yeusng with his bright personality.

“Hi Yesung ah!” said someone who manage to catch his attention right away.

“Teuki hyung!” shouts Yesung happily, feeling grateful for having at least one person he knows from the group.

‘Pfft! It’s suit you well with this personality, Jongwoon hyung!’ thought Eunhyuk while giggling to himself.

“Hyukkie, sits next to me!” Donghae whining to him with a pout. Gladly he complied to his boyfriend while letting Yesung sit next to Leeteuk.

“Oh you know him, Teukie hyung?” said one of them.

“Yeah! He’s Heechul hyung’s boyfriend!” Yesung chirped happily but soon the smiles falter off after a feeling stormed all of sudden when Leeteuk eyes went dark as well as two other people who he didn’t know yet.

Feeling guilty by the sudden exposed news, Yesung slowly turn to Leeteuk with worried eyes.

“Emm….. hyung?” said Yesung worriedly, not realizing the mistake he had make by his last talk.

Soon a laugh blaring from the people, earning a confuse look from Yesung and Leeteuk.

“Hyung! We already know about your relationship! We won’t judge, just look at this fish couple! We still accept you, right Hangeng hyung, Kangin hyung?” said Sungmin with a laugh. The two only nod with a strained smiles.

Leeteuk was surprised by the positive outcome. He never the one who feel it was safe enough to tell the world about his uality, scares by any negative comment.

“It’s not like Heechul hyung were that silent about you too. He keeps shoving down our throat about you all the time..” said a small guy who then realize the sad look in Yesung’s face.

“Hey, Yesung right? You don’t have to worry about it. Even if you didn’t tell us, we still gonna force him to tell us someday. I’m Ryeowook by the way.” said Ryeowook with a bright smiles that mirror Sungmin’s one.

“Uhh he's older than Kangin hyung. So call him hyung from now.” said Eunhyuk, trying to hold back his laughter.

“The what! Okay. Baby face, now tell us about you!” said Kangin, interested in the smaller who slowly become brighter by Ryeowook assurance speech.

“Umm… I’m just one year younger than Teukie hyung. I’m not good with talks so please excuse my awkwardness. By the way, I’m not cute. I’m handsome!” said him. 

Only laughter erupt from his new friends, feeling giddy from the older odd remark.

“You definitely not handsome with those face, Yesungie!” said Leeteuk, ruffling the younger hair.

“Oh Sungie you here?”

A voice manage to make them went into silent, soon some of them begin to smirk from the newcomer.

“Oh hello there mister boyfriend!” said Ryeowook mockingly.

“Boy..friend? Eh? You tell them Teukie ah?” said Heechul with a frown.

“It’s not me, but this cutiepie did it.” said Leeteuk as he point at Yesung who begin to avoid Heechul’s stare.

“Wait, you know Yesung too?” said Hangeng curiously.

“Well he's my cousin and for now i took care of him since his parent still out of country at the moment. Yesungie, you and I gonna have serious talk at home today!” said him sternly.

“Hyuuung….. I’m sorry…. I didn’t know….” whine Yesung with teary eyes, knowing the older had no other ways than letting him off the hook for now.

“Geez hyung, poor Yesungie hyung. He’s innocence. Let him off for giraffe’s sake .” said Ryeowook with a disgust look he throw at the older.

The longer Heechul try to shrug it off, the more fake tears Yesung had, just to make the older look bad in front of his friend.

“Hyung…” Yesung whine with a pout, pulling the older hand with a puppy kicked look.

The whining got Eunhyuk snickering at Heechul who begin to take Yesung seriously.

“Fine! We still need to discuss this things seriously. You can’t just said something this serious about someones without their consents okay?” said Heechul while ruffling Yesung hair softly.

Eunhyuk couldn’t believe his eyes when Heechul easily let Yesung off. Not once he had imagine the diva could be too soft for Yesung who he knows well are acting through his lies. He shook his head for two of his childhood friend who to him had change from the last time he had see them before they were separated years ago.

.
.
.

Days later.

“Stop following me!”

Yesung turn around and found the person who he knows too well had pose as the eyes for Heechul.

“No, young master ask me to watch over you.” said the person.

“Well I don’t need you to look after me. I can defend myself if something happen.”

“And break your promise? Nope.”

“Even if I was about to be I can’t use any self defense art? Bull! Ack…” Yesung cup his mouth after he had slip out right in front of the supposed watchman.

“Please don’t tell him….” pleaded him but it goes unheard once the said person begin to make a call.

“Please! No! Yunho!”

Once the phone call end, Yesung stomp away from the tall man with irritated face, annoyed by the loyalty Yunho had for Heechul.

“This is for your own good, sir Yesung.” said Yunho while still follow Yesung from behind.

They walk towards the city as Yesung still had stuff for his assignment material. Although he was still with his sulking antic, he had no other choice but to let Yunho carries his stuff.

“You done sir? Let’s go home.” said Yunho but the smaller stay still in his spot, looking to the ground while clenching to the hem of his own shirt.

“What is it?” said Yunho softly.

“If I go home now, Heechul hyung gonna punish me…” said him timidly.

Yunho sigh, feeling guilty after being the one who had the smaller nerve wrecked. Slowly, he pull the smaller hand and drag him , ignoring the protest in the younger strain.

“I hate you!” said Yesung, finally letting the taller dragging him all the way back home.

“Yeah I know.”

.
.
.

“In! Now!” shouts Heechul, furious by the last call made by his watcher.  

Once the two had reached home, he had pull the younger into the back of the house where an empty closed stall were build special for his punishment.

He had learn over the year the younger weakness and had use it on him as a punishment for breaking the promise.

“In!” he harshly push Yesung into the stall.

“Hyungie” the stall or looking more like a room had Yesung tear up.

“I told you to not swear in public and you seek yourself into this. 5 hours. Give me your phone, faster!” Heechul snap at the younger.

Yesung hesitantly held out his phone. Once he was sure free off any gadget that can help him go through the punishment without being scare of what had place inside, Heechul lock the room from the outside while a faint shouts can be heard.

“Don’t try to run or I’ll add more hours for you.”

‘Tsk. Stupid punishment!’ thought him furiously.

His body tenses once he reminded by his sole companion for the night. A small doll with creepy expression. The older had know his phobia of humanoid doll by accident and daringly use it to his extent.

He quickly look for his safe corner and crouch silently, scares by the stare of annabelle lookalike. The room was build small enough for him to be near the doll all the time for crucial hours. Added by the eerie silence, he hangs his head low to avoid from staring at the creepy doll.

“Eomma…” whimper him softly.

“I won’t do it again…” and tears stricken down his face for a second time that day.

.
.
.

‘Ding dong~’

“Coming!” said Heechul as his had full of thought of who could be the guest.

“Hyung!”

A cheerful Sungmin has make his way pass Heechul with stuff in his hand. Soon follow right behind him is Ryeowook who scowl at Heechul for throwing a glare at him.

“Why you guys here?” said Heechul deadpan tone.

“Leeteuk hyung bring us here!” said Sungmin happily.

Heechul’s eyes quickly darting outside of the house, looking for his bloved boyfriend and soon a smiles creeping into his face.

“Teuk!” he jumping into the angel’s hand, feeling happy by the surprise.

“Let’s go inside. I bring you foods.”

After the three uninvited guest gather inside the living room, Ryeowook begin to search for his sole purpose of tagging along with the older.

“Where’s Yesung hyung?” he ask and earn a nod of agreement from Sungmin. “Yeah where is he?” said Sungmin.

Heechul turn pale. He had forgotten the younger outside in the stall slash punishment room. The younger still had hours of his time left until he can be let out. But with the thought of risking everything by telling the three the truth, he had to come with few excuses.

“Oh, he went out at the moment. He’ll be back soon.” said Heechul nervously.

“Man… I was about to ask him to teach us some vocal lesson… well, let’s eat first!” said Ryeowook, shrugging the idea off.

.
.
.

Hours had past since the trio had gone home. Heechul felt too tired to do anything other than going to bed. He slowly make his way to his room and prepare to go to sleep when his stare fell onto the clock.

“2am… damn that kids took too much of my time.” mutter him as he make himself comfortable in his blanket.

‘Drrtt’

Heechul snap his eyes wide from the sudden call. He tiredly look into the caller and angrily receive the call.

“What?!”

“Young master. I hope you not forget your duty.”

“And what is it, Yunho yah.”

“It has been more than 8 hours.”

With all his might, he throw his phone to the wall while frantically went outside to his backyard.

“Sungie!” he shouts as he throw the door the stall wide open.

There he found the smaller in fetal position, sleeping while shivering from the cold night.

“Oh my… I’m so sorry….” he said as he try to wake the younger but the shivering were too much for the younger.

“Co--cold…Hyung…-”

“Shh… hyung are so sorry. Hyung got caught up by guests. Let’s warm you up.”

He carry the younger without a fuss and bring him to his room rather than the younger room. Letting the younger take half of the bed, he prepare the younger cloth and help him change into warmer one.

“Hyung…. bad person..” Yesung muttering with eyes still close tight, shivering until Heechul cover his small body with a massive comforter.

“Yes yes, I am. Now sleep. You can get mad at me tomorrow.” said Heechul, joining the younger in the bed and huddle him to warm him up.

“Hyung are so sorry eoh. Hyung didn’t mean to left you alone there…” he whisper into the younger ears but a soft snore were already heard from the younger.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: i know. Literally boring one. And yes there's more cursing.  I'm not gonna stop because i did say i want something challenging. Something sooo out of characters. Bear with me. Xd