Chapter 10

Love At Gunpoint
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New chapter, guys.

Enjoy! ;)

 

A few days later Jae was dragged to the shopping mall by four of his sisters. He loved them, he really did, but... man, shopping with his sisters always was some kind of sweet torture. He always had to deal with them dressing him up and all these annoying things, but he actually got to keep the clothes the women found fitting for him and he didn't even have to pay for them. Who was he to deny some nice clothes as a gift? And Jae had to admit that his sisters did have good fashion sense. Currently they left him alone, to look for some more clothes, for them and him, so he was left roaming the aisles by himself. Lifting up a dark blue shirt to look at it, he saw something from the corner of his eye; something he’d hoped he wouldn't see anytime soon.

“The is he doing here?! Why is he always where I am?!” Jae fixed his glare on Yunho's form outside the shop window; clutching the shirt a little in his hands.

Right at that moment two of his sisters came back to him, pants and shirts in their hands; circling their Baby Brother and fussing over him. Jae let them do whatever they wanted, his glare still fixed on Yunho. But when his sister grabbed his arm and pulled him along to the changing rooms, he lost sight of the other teenager, which probably wasn't too bad right now. His brain started to go to weird places to remind him what happened just a few days ago.

 

Yunho was just floating around the mall window-shopping at the moment. He had come here to buy a new film for his beloved camera, and just to get some alone-time. The weather was bad today, so going to the park hadn’t really been an option. Try to tell that to a hyper husky-pup tho; he’d had to bribe Tae with his favorite chew-toy and the promise of bringing home some treats. And the mall also happened to be the place where he had bought his Lucky Strawberry once upon a time. And since his back pocket was feeling kind of empty now, he was planning to try and see if he could get a new one… Yep! His back pocket, that was the reason. Keep telling yourself that, Jung Yunho... But since the pet shop came first, that’s where he was headed, that was when he spotted Jaejoong.

“What the hell is he doing here?!” Yunho thought as he did his best to hide behind one of the decorative plants. “And looking like some kind of too pretty Pimp at that. What’s with all those women???” He wondered with a frown. “Would have never taken him for such a Noonas Magnet.” From where he was, Yunho watched as Jae and his entourage of ladies came right towards where he was hiding, and as they walked passed, he spoke up and stepped out of hiding.

“Wow! You really don’t waste time, do ya?” He stood behind Jaejoong, but as soon as he spoke, one of the women turned around and walked right up to him; looking very much ready to claw his eyes out.

“And excuse me, who are you?!!!” she asked; her eyes scanning up and down his body in a way that made him feel like he was standing there -.

“Yeah! Who are you? And how do you know our baby brother?” Some of the other women closed in on Yunho now too, and that’s when the words spoken registered in his brain.

“Baby brother? As in younger brother???” Oh Holy ! Had he just offered himself up to a horde of bloodthirsty Kims? And all of them women??? What level of hell was this??? But when Yunho realized his mistake it was already too late.

“Y-Yeah. I’m his f-friend. His very good friend…” he croaked out while frantically trying to get eye-contact with Jae. Screaming at him silently when their gazes locked: Help!!!

 

Jaejoong was breathing in deep, finally they were leaving the clothing shop. It probably wasn't the last one they would go into, but he thought they spend enough time in that one already. After they were just a few steps outside the shop he heard Yunho's voice.

“ no!” the voice in his head screamed while he spun around almost too quick; watching his sisters already crowding the other teen. Yunho should be glad it was just half of them and not all of them.

Jae looked at the only other male in their little crowd. His eyes narrowing and expression dark. He crossed his arms over his chest, watching Yunho; wanting to see how the other teen was getting out of it. But the words leaving Yunho had Jaejoong spluttering, even more when the eyes of his sisters were watching him too suddenly. “What friend?... no! He's not my friend! Yunho and I are not friends!” “Ah ing hell! Stupid mouth! Again too fast!” Jae hung his head low as one of his sisters came up to him, wounding her arm around her brother's shoulder and squeezing him close.

“So, you and Yunho? What are you then if you are not friends?” Jae peeked up at the other teen, through his lashes and fringe, silently saying sorry for his damn too-quick-mouth.

“I'm... I mean, we know each other... but we are not... friends.” The dark haired teen tried and looked up at his sister properly again.

“Well, then we should change that! Come with us, Yunho-not-friend-of-Jae!” One of the women declared and already linked her arm with Yunho's.

 

Usually Yunho thought himself as being pretty fast, but these Kim Women; they were like freaking cheetahs! And before he knew it, he was grabbed and dragged off without even a chance to leave a little trail behind for his poor bodyguards. As he stumbled along, he was trying desperately to find something that would get him out of this situation. But telling these women.. and Jae, that he was going to buy a did not seem like the best idea. No sorry. Instead he decided to stick with only half the truth, and when one of Jae’s sister’s asked what he was doing at the mall, he showed them the film he bought; (read: they grabbed the bag out of his hand before he had a chance to protest.) And then he just casually mentioned that he was headed to the pet store to buy some treats for his puppy.

“Puppy!!! You have a puppy???” The ladies suddenly turned into a squalling mass, and Yunho was pretty sure he lost his hearing for a moment.

“Joongie, why didn’t you tell us that your friend has a puppy?”

Still half deaf, Yunho wasn’t sure if Jae even replied to that, but before he knew it they were being herded towards the aforementioned pet shop. Once there, Yun did find the treats he needed, but his hope of leaving fast vanished when the Kim Women spread out into the shop and began looking at things.

“You could have warned me, you know…” Yunho said, looking at Jae out of the corner of his eye. The two were laying sprawled out on some kind of furniture they weren’t actually sure were made for humans. “Do they always- you know, ambush people like that?”

Just then one of the sisters came over to show Yunho something she thought he should buy. He had to politely decline the doggy Batman outfit though as it would most likely take him months to save up enough of his allowance to actually buy it.

“He’s more like the Joker anyway,” he said as a way of being nice, but that just had her running off to try and find a Joker costume instead. “At least it seems they have figured out that he’s a boy,” he said to Jae; talking about the fact that the Kim sisters had stopped bringing him pink items a while ago.

 

There was no time to even react in the slightest before both teen boys were already dragged off to the pet store. Jaejoong was used to this behavior so he didn't really fight against it, even if he would have loved to punch Yunho away from his sister. He didn't want the other to touch one of his sisters. However, in the end both of them were forced down on something like a couch, Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter