Taemin´s perspective

From now on, my life

 

Taemin´s perspective:

My eye was all the time on the Minho and Noona directed. I admit she looks Beautiful, but what about Minho oppa go. Since when he behaves like that, well, I really can not explain how he is now. It looks as if he was afraid of her and yet she was idolizing.

The Noona had noticed a long time because I'm sure as my dance steps. But it is also not without their eyes light up formally when they look at Minho oppa.

My Noona looks as if she's just here. I do not know, maybe she can dance well, but they always tell us to look is very important, so I would say Minho and Jonghyun oppa's Noona would come into question and the other non-wedding.

Well now we have been told that they will introduce themselves and to Noona's why we are facing in a row. All Noona's standing before the people you have for today. The first which presents itself is Key's Noona.

Kim and I am >> the'm 23y.o. << she said she looked to by all of us.
Your hobbies >>? << Asked the computer voice.
>> My hobby's are, singing, dancing, shopping, writing poems and reading books <<

Now the 2nd *** Please ***
Hello >> I am 22 years old and my name Jenny << she said shyly, looking only at me. Her eyes kept coming back to the ground on my face, until the computer voice was heard again your hobbies >> <<
My hobby's are >>, shopping, and dancing shoes << she said, so she had forgotten something.

Now the 3rd *** Please ***
Without waiting, the third called and it took it all komisch.Denn I thought Jenny wants to say something. When I thought the tuba broke the 3rd myself. Because she stood up and bowed and said,

>> Good day! My name is Emin tuba, my hobby's are singing, drawing, dancing, basketball <<

I watched every little Minho's facial expression from him. He looked so happy, as if he had seen them for many years, finally. Am I wrong or do I exaggerate it again.
Emin >>, << your name so how Taemin Key said very carefully.
She told me right clear: >> Right. Taemin just like us << and smiled at all the eyes on Minho's mouth. I watch them closely hin.warum just at this moment do not look at Minho's mouth and eyes are on .. and I say it. Minho bit back his smile, and looked very closely at Tuba.
They bow down and sit on their space.



Now the 4th ***
 Please ***
My name is Ola >> and I am 19 years old -. My hobbies are singing dancing <<
and they have completed their sentence and sit down. Why was so villt, she was just here to deliver a show and knew that a girl would make bestimmest with us further. Quite to, show's what you make nciht thing that I could say.

Now they last *** - The 5th Please ***

>> Day! I am 23 years old, the Yumi - singing dancing are my hobbies chatting <<
Suddenly everyone had to chuckle >> Chatting is really not out here << Key said without sarcasm alert.

So with were all finished and the computer voice spoke again:
*** After you learn something from the Noona's you, I would ask you to begin.
The first group is the Key & Kim's their song, not more than 10 seconds imagining. ***

Come on Kim >> << Key said to her, and went with quick steps forward.
*** The 10 seconds start from now ***

1 (counterboring)
Both show the finger like Lucifer
4 (sec.)
Now they make the footsteps as Replay
6 ..
7th.
Now what they showed what no one has understood why and who started to laugh.
9th.
10!

Not Passed *** ***

Key got upset and said so hectic >> should show such as Ready or Not?
is difficult to <<
The Noona agreed with him quietly and sat down.
Everyone laughed, because of KEY's facial expression












Taemin & Jenny *** ***
Laughing, I went with Jenny to the front and tried to remember to do what we need ..
The intercept 10 seconds *** now ***

Jojo - we were with the poor who are always at the beginning
3
RDD - what could all too easily and they guessed
5
6
Lucifer - Lucifer Jenny was chosen

Fail *** ***
Jenny's head down now and I told her we were the albatross >> << better and she smiled at me.

Have >> Who said Kim and I can show much more << Key said proudly.
I said nothing more particularly, because I was so excited to see what will happen now. What will merely make Minho and tuba.
Both stand on without realizing that they were called. Minho stops and tuba impact on his arm. I had to throw to the ground. Why do Minho was so right just because they stumbled on his arm.

Minho & Tuba *** ***
They stood side by side, actually much closer than any other, so far

Your *** 10 seconds to start from now ***

First they made - Juliette
and dan at once - Amigo
5
6
And now she appeared opposite side - that has to be-YOU-
and now it looked ... so they would kiss each other and the 3 times - KISS KISS KISS -
9
10

Passed *** 4Song's in less than 10 seconds presented ***

Minho was started on tuba, because they show on KISS KISS KISS to each other and had to make tuba stepped backwards, on Onew's case would have fallen.
Tuba and playful, it depends on ..

The other groups were worse than me and Jenny, and it will have laughed all the time away.





*** Now, after the break is "ask" to the series ***

How >> ask to speak, since when can you? << Made himself noticed it onew funny and that he has already made "onew condtion."
All Laughed. This was our most sought their personal things to the Nonna's questions, but not too personal.

KEY *** starts *** 

Hmm .. >> OK, I just ask Jenny, by whom you are a fan? << Key ask expectantly.
Actually, from SUJU >> << she said, and all are laughing.

KEY_ >> Okay, haha ​​now turn Taemin <<
Taemin_ >> Kim how old are you again 26? << I asked her, because I've totally forgotten.

Kim said, surprised >> No, only 23 <<
Taemin_ >> Oh. Sorry <<

Tuba >>? Since you wan Korean? <<
When she heard her name she had to smile as if she expected it, he asks her.
Since >> 1 year, so I'm not so good at it << Did tuba and smiled.

Slowly, we had the wiry out, in this "game"

What can you >> spoke OLA? << Asked Onew
I can >> << Korean and Russian, she said
And >> what you can, tuba? Onew << ask simply observed and Ola did not.

I >> can, English, Turkish, Korenisch, German and Azerbaijan. << She said, satisfied with himself.

They all look on, As though they do not know what she was talking.
What is the Asschjjoksdjo >> << Did Onew and laughed away.
Is >> a country in Asia, actually to the right of Turkey! This time she laughed <<

At one time was talking about .... the countries they like and can not suffering, why put under the computer voice and said the next category would SING ...