3. Key´s perspective

From now on, my life

 

Key´s perspective:

Jonghyun today I found totally by the wind. Bask, he was always cheerful and bask guess makes him such a fun game. But he looked really tense. If I remember what he has always a pressure, he is always expecting the best.
He is also our lead singer, if you will's call it that. And then another, what should replace it or to whom such person or which still bask.

>> Yes, exactly right. Ahead of us will sit five other people, and determined by the time we need to think clearly and express our opinion why we say that or will do with us and the other not. Just as juries, do not you think? <<
Taemin said cheerfully, as if he would have missed those games.
Hmm.jaa >> << I came out of me and looked not to the camera this time.

*** A computer voice told us that we are right and that the elect will soon antanzen. ***

Well you could look at it, how much we are excited.
Bohaaa .. >> I'm excited << Taemin said, and took us to all laugh.
 

Voted *** The computer said this time, we should do certain things carefully with 5 people and that everyone will get from us a person ***

 *** The categories are:
> Guessing <
> Questions <
> Singing <
> Dancing <
> Sports <
'Art'
(...) ***

>> Haha, guess what we want to guess? Said << Onew.
Anyone >> know what I said to my << bored.
It was played song of ours, so we relax our bit.

After calming time we laughed and pays no more on what lies ahead. After we heard something we Outraged.

*** The 5 candidates have arrived ***

Our voices were heard mingled and only häääääeeehnnn a *?? *
>> What did she say? << Ask Minho with a shocked laugh.
>> What are the Noona's? << Taemin asked as if his eyes would fall out.

I could not imagine such a thing, a girl between 5Jungs and in our band. Is now the ne hidden camera, I felt ripped.

Haha >> as this is the hammer, then I can also make up << came out of me yelled.
Everyone knew that it was meant sarcastically. But I turned everything now. I could see was blurry because my eyes have been watering. I took a deep breath, so that everyone could now see that I had tears in my eyes.

There is >> already, somehow << Onew said confused and looked at the floor with all the points.

*** The computer voice then said: There will be five Noona's and all of them have a number that matches yours. The ones that have the same number has to proceed must be now for all categories.

KEY - 1
Taemin - 2
Minho - 3
Jonghyun - 4
Onew - 5

What I >> again << Minho said, as if he would ne solve math task.
The 3 >> << I shouted at him and laughed.
We all looked betrayed, the sight we had not long ago. That's why I found it funny to scream.

Each of us threw himself on the ground where's the long seat cushion. And now I hear the footsteps of Gelächter'n between our Noona's.