An Affair of the heart´s

From now on, my life

 

Chapter 2 - An affair of the heart's

Minho's perspective:


Because now, I could see again. After a short laugh attack we had, I had closed the whole time his eyes. I saw my numbers until the end, as they came, the Noona with the 3rd

Their black hair that reached to her elbows, looked only at the bottom. Once I could see her face, her eyes searched ME??
How they knew I had the number 3?
We should say yes, I have _ the number "3" _. But she looked at me and was standing there, where we look for the first time met.

Why do not they came, they waited for me to call her. Perhaps they knew not that I'm the number third So I Nodded short so she knows that she should come to me.

>> ...............<< ListenI talk to others. I heard nothing of what went into that room in front of him. My eyes saw only her. She was ashamed of the ground and looking for came to me. She gave me her hand and bowed as well as in our customs.


Now you sit down and our eyes met again, her dark brown eyes, ringing in these camera lights. And they Nodded again with a little modest smile.

What did it mean, her eyes, she is his, gave me a warm feeling, so I could not take my eyes away from her. Suddenly I heard tune, coming from all sides. To understand what I wanted this vote, I broke our silent conversation.

Since I already poked at Taemin and said in a voice strangely My Nonna >> it is not, certainly not, I even weather <<
>> How? what it is not what Noona? I ask him << He looked at me as if I am not of this earth.

Well not only do you have >> ne Noona, I also .. and my naja is funny, somehow << Taemin said with the view to the camara and had to laugh at once, because his own commentary. So I smiled at him.

Listen >> Haha<<  laugh Key, but then he spoke softly. I looked first to the KEY and dan up to Onew, all I could see very good, because I was sitting in the middle as the number 3 But I could see Noona best.

She was not like the rest of us. She sat cross-legged.


I could see her, that she tried to make contact with, so I put my little closer to them and said, Shall we start to their >>? <<

It was like this, we need only our Noona's that we have gotten to know and then would imagine Nooan's later.

That's why I asked >> How old are you, you can use the well-Qur'anic, or shall I speak English <<
The nodded and said in her right >> Yeah fine, but I can already qur'anically. I've grown 18 <<
Haha .. >> really as old as Taemin << I laughed and relaxed slowly.
You have become my >> test, when you had a birthday? << I told her to slowly spoken words.
>> Yes, I had six days before you birthday << She said smiling.

And since I saw her smile for the first time. I have looked up and she said, >> We do that too, I saw the hole for it, just wait << she said as she stood there. She had a normal tube jeans, a white man about 3/4 T-shirt that reaches up to her elbows, and were gathered at the sides. About her fell much the chains were in the color of the pants. I found it totally suited her.

Then she came back, I could not take my eyes from her. This feeling was not indeed strange. But it is amazing that I could trust with my heart as fast as you.She looked at me and said now I have >> the song's drawn. Our first task is "guessing" when we have all been presented. <<
>> Yes, hm .. ok what did you << I ask her, lost in thought.

Total << >> beautiful she said, smiling.
Since we have once >> - YOU - Kiss Kiss Kiss - Juliette & A.mi.go. I think it's good << she said.


>>What is your name << because I missed one at a time that I have not yet sought their names.
>>Haha << This time she laughed, while she held to .
My name is >> "tuba" and your name is Minho oppa. haha << I hear you laugh again.
>>Tuba << I said quietly.
>> Yes, tuba, or funny. haha she laughed again <<.

Now she lay all the cards with the song on it stood in a row.
>> Look, our job is to somehow account for all four songs at once, and that in 10 seconds ... What do you mean? Y.O.U is easy .. hehe all the songs are actually pretty easy << she said, relieved.

>> True, the kiss ... the ... Kiss can suggest one, yes. As though Sun ... as if ... it's doing. <<  I felt childlike, but could not explain why.

>> Yes exactly, and Juliette show as usual with your hands, just like Amigo. <<
she said as if she had not noticed that it has been me doing what I had to say it.