2. Jonghyun´s perspective

From now on, my life

 

 

Jonghyun's perspective:

My shoulders were right and my heart slowed, this feeling of fear and apprehension I had not been long. To get from so many concerts and performances (...) nor 6sten members. I thought we got a short break times now, but he continues.

If the new just like the rest of the band's Kpop, it would be really great.
Because with the others we have until now been so much so that we have become like ne big family. No wonder our song Shinee World, we also say * we * living in the SMTOWN Hopefully it will be a beautiful day.

With that thought I got in the car. I was sitting as usual in the middle and looked out the window when Key looked out.
Minho's been voted on at once quiet loud. >> Power but not as a face. We have so many things that we did not like even mastered and left behind us.
This will be time's no different, the new one is not already bring us out of character. Do not worry. <<

With an understanding smile and squinted eyes, he stopped.
>> Yes, Minho is right. We have done so much to us now and make a little worried because where there is no way out anyway, unfortunately not useful to us. << Taemin out of himself.

>> Yes, you are right, actually, I'm curious how the new look, something you do not? << Well spoke Key mention, after a long time.
How to run >> this project or this show? << Onew Dreaming question.


>> I do not know at all. Hello Baby is just like, without having it told us we were at it with << Did Minho lost in memories.

We finally got to listen, that we have arrived. We all looked at one moment and steps slowly out of the minibus. That moment came to me quickly before ..suddenly we were already there. Just as we were excited, we took advantage of almost nothing.

The weather was pleasant warm our colorful clothes were ringing in every color, so we were already accustomed to. It was spring again, the trees bloomed again into new life.
For everything there is a >> << first time I said at once, with drowsy voice.
Minho was the very front, turned to us and says, >> Yes it is. <<

Now we embarrassed the building where the * show * is taken. In the room where we were advised, a whole hand full of cameramen stood with her camera and edited highlights. We looked around only to get a feel for what it could really act here.

On the wall was a poster of * us all with the question 'Who is it? * What a stupid name broadcast. Why was it the way everyone knows it but that will come with a new SHINee.

I was interested not go on.
Hää >> .. why are here 10 seat cushions? << Asked Key in surprise. Minho and Key to the others went fast.
Higher >> Yes, there are really 10 is true, but too much or not.? << Taemin said anxiously.

We could not imagine what that might mean.

Once we have all being scrutinized and we were told that we are sitting in front of the poster as sollen.Genau * Hello Baby *, the camera is and we find rats and to ask ourselves what could happen now.

Now >> what you think will happen. << Ask Key into the camera.
Can >> it be that several people come and we want to guess who is right.? <<
    
Key said he would be as if something had occurred.
May be, >> but why would they want to have it so I said <<.