Ep 3- Curious

He's my bodyguard, She's my star

 

(Back in kahi's car)

KH: "Uee ah why did you react like that back in the restaurant just now?"
UE: "Unnie, you should know I can't stand bootlickers and I really hate people who gave their own opinion without knowing the actual story."
KH: "Ya... I kind of can't stand him too. Isn't it obvious we are beautiful and he really doesn’t need to say so."

Both of them laughed and when Uee was about to buckle up her seat belt, she saw someone like Chansung crossing to the street opposite. Being curious, she decided to get down from the car to follow him.

KH: "Uee ah where are you going?"
UE: "I forgot I have another appointment."
KH: "Since you are in a hurry then let me give you a ride."
UE: "... Oh it's ok! ... It's just opposite the street... Bye!"

Uee put on her shades and hurriedly hopped down from the car and dashed across the street. Minutes later, passer- bys started looking at her but she was too engross in her search and didn’t notice it until she finally saw the tall recognizable figure turning in to the alley right after the corner and she quickly ran towards the quiet alley...
"Bam!"
UE: "Ouch!"

Uee looked up and she had bump into a stranger.

UE: "Opps I'm sorry and would you please excuse me?"

The stranger blocked her way deliberately.

Man: "Wow! Look who I've got here? Isn't this hot hallyu star Uee?!"
UE: "How did you know? Anyway would please excuse me?"

The man pushed Uee onto the wall and started playing with her hair. She was annoyed and gave the man a slap on his face.

UE: "Get lost! How dare you!"

The man was furious and raises his hand getting ready to hit Uee. She closed her eyes tight thinking this is gonna be the end for her. And just when the man's hand was going to land on her, a strong hand grips hold onto it.

"Get your filthy hands off her!"

~Hollywood- After school red~song fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5zDw0CXz5Q&feature=related

To Uee's surprise it was Chansung who came for her rescue.

Man: "who the hell are you?"
CS: "I'm her bodyguard."

Chansung flung the man's arm away and with one kick, the man flew onto the ground and fleet off in pain.

CS: "It's not even my 1st day of work and I've already help you settle this mess. So how much are you going to pay me for this?"
UE: "Ask it from my grandpa then."

Uee quickly turned and tried to walk away but Chansung was even faster and now he's already standing right in front of her and he took off her shades.

CS: "So why r u following me?"
UE: "...What? ...I ...I don't know what you are talking about?"
Uee stammered and tried to avoid looking into Chansung's eyes.

CS: "Do you really think just by wearing this sunglass nobody is gonna recognize you? And I'm still waiting for your answer."

Uee cleared and folds her arms and look back into chansung's eyes.

UE: "Yah! You don't own here and this is a public place. It's none of your business that I just happened to walk here and why would a famous hallyu star follow a person like you?"

Uee mumbled and snatched her sunglass back and sashayed away leaving an amazed Chansung standing alone.

CS: "What a strange girl she is." Chansung grin and shook his head in confusion.

~song fades out~

(Early next morning)

Uee woke up lazily in her usual y lingerie and walked in to the bath room sluggishly.

UE: "Oh dear, where are my contact lenses? Lizzy! Lizzy where are you?!"

Uee called out for her personal assistance but there was no ans. She walked out of her room half blindly.

UE: "Lizzy where are you?!"

"She just received a call from your manager and went back to the office."

Uee got a fright from this familiar voice right behind her and she turned back. She squint her eyes trying to figure out whom exactly was this person standing outside her room early in the morning.

UE: "Yah! Why are you standing here early in the morning? And who let you in?"
CS: "I'm really surprise with your amazing short term memory. Anyway today is my first day reporting work. And I will fetch you to the office."

Uee folds her arms and walk up to Chansung. Putting on a devilish smile, she took out her right hand waiting for a handshake.

UE: “Welcome and you’ll be happy working for me.”

Chansung gave a handshake and took a glimpsed down at the scantily dressed Uee who was standing only a few inches away and turned his head away.
Uee looked back at herself and she has totally forgotten the fact that she is still in her lingerie. Feeling embarrassed, she quickly covered herself with her bare hands and dashed into her bedroom.