Ep 14- Junho

He's my bodyguard, She's my star

 

Minutes later, Chansung pulls his car over and got off from the car.
Uee who was sleeping through the whole journey, finally woke up and the moment she opened her eyes, she was shocked.
He opened the door and held her out from the car carefully.

UE: “Why did you bring me back to the mansion?”
CS: “My job is to protect you and bring you back here safely.”
UE: “YAH! PUT ME DOWN!”
CS: “…”
UE: “YAH! HWANG CHANSUNG!”

Without any hesitation, Chansung lifted Uee up and carries her on his shoulder. He walked all the way into the mansion and up the stairs while she struggles and shouted like nobody’s business until they were at the corridor right outside her room.
Chansung put her down finally and she stares at him infuriately.

UE: “…You knew I am going to marry him…”
CS: “…”
UE: “…But why are you doing this? Why?”

Uee paused and waited for Chansung’s answer, but he remains silence and kept his head down avoiding any eye contact.

UE: “Fine.”

Uee said firmly and slams the door on his face leaving him standing outside, she lean back on the door and cry.

(At the roadside)

Junsu parked his car at the roadside and walked onto the pavement. He stood behind the fences and enjoyed the beautiful night scene watching the airplanes landing and some taking off, while waiting for Chansung.

CS: “Hyung!”
JS: “Woah! What a surprise you are early!”
CS: “So is there any news from Junho?”
JS: “He still couldn’t get hold of any substantial evidence on Joo Yong Gun but he overheard their conversation about their meeting place with some potential buyers from Japan. And the CIB team has work together with the Holland’s CIB department and they have got the contacts of Lee Yung Ha and Ryu Soo Young’s accomplice in Holland.”
CS: “Really? Then when will they start the operation?”
JS: “If I’m not wrong, they should have plan the arrest within these few days. So I need you and Junho to stay alert and report to me the very first second. Understand?”
CS: “Yes Sir!”
JS: “Chansung ah, everything will be back to its original state once we have got enough evidence to put all this criminals behind bars.”
CS: “I understand…”
JS: “Hyung knows it have been hard on you and Junho.”
CS: “…”
JS: “…So now you tell me what is troubling you?”
CS: “What?”
JS: “Hyung knows you too well. You better spill the beans now.”
CS: “…Hyung…”
JS: “Yes I’m listening”
CS: “…I just found out who the owner of this heart was.”
JS: “…”
CS: “It’s Park Jae Jeong’s”
JS: “Really?!”
CS: “The reason I was having consistence heart pains is because of this heart is taking action on me.”
JS: “…So are you telling me you are Park Jae Jeong and not Hwang Chansung now?” 
CS: “…I don’t know…”
JS: “Then what did your doctor say?”
CS: “He said some of his patient couldn’t control it and ended up doing things differently and even their whole lifestyle changes, but there are also cases that are different.”
JS: “…”
CS: "The doctor said there is higher possibility that I should be in control."
JS: "I agree with what he says and I believe that you are who you are!"

Junsu gave a pat on his shoulder and Chansung put on a smile after hearing those encouraging words from him.

(The next morning in the mansion.)

CK: "Uee ah, grandpa is sorry for what I've done yesterday." 
UE: "What? I've already don't remember anything about yesterday."
CK: "...I'll be having lunch with uncle Joo and Joo Won today right after the press interview, so I hope you'll join us."
UE: "Ok!"

Uee agrees without hesitating and turned her head to the direction where Chansung was.

UE: "Don't worry grandpa, I will grant your wish."

Uee said sarcastically and went up to her room and prepares herself for the interview.

(At the press conference.)

Chairman Kim, Chairman Joo, Kahi, Uee and Joo Won were all seated and ready for the interview while Lizzy and Chansung watches them from afar.

KH: "Hello everyone! Thanks for all your love and concern for our Miss Uee-ish and I remember that I have promise to give you guys an answer to your questions regarding Uee's engagement, so today we will try to give the best answers we have."
Reporter 1: "Why is this engagement all of a sudden?"
KH: "Actually this has been plan a few months ago."
Reporter 2: "But we thought Mr Joo Won just got back to Korea a few weeks ago?"
Reporter 3: "Is this all make up?"
Reporter 4: "Is this a conspiracy?"

All the reporters started questioning and everyone on stage when speechless.

LZ: "Chansung oppa I'm really worried for Uee unnie. What should we do?"

UE: "Back in our college years..."

Uee begins to voice out and everyone became silence.

UE: "Joo Won...Joo Won oppa and I dated since our college years when I was studying in Harvard Medical University back in America."
(Uee lied.)

Reporter 1: "But how come there isn't any news about you graduating from Harvard?"
UE: "I was only there for a year and it's due to my grandma's poor health condition, I stopped my studies and came back to Korea."
All: "Orh..."
Reporter 2: "So are you saying that Mr Joo Won actually proposed to you while he was still in the states?"
UE: "...Yes."
Reporter 3: "Hahaha it's all our fault that we thought you are pregnant."
UE: "I love children but I'm still not ready to have one yet."
Reorter 4: "Mr Joo Won, do you have anything to say about having our top hallyu star, Uee-ish as your wife to be?"

Joo Won smile widely as he hold on to Uee's hand and kiss them softly.

JW: "I think I'm the luckiest man on earth and it has always been my dream to marry her.
KH: “Ok! We have come to the end of the interview and I hope everyone got your answers and thanks for all your blessing. Good day!”
Reporter 5: “Oh, can we have Miss Uee-ish and Mr Joo Won to take a picture?”
JW: ‘Sure, no problem!”

Joo Won has been waiting for this moment. He grabs Uee on her waist and pulls her in closer.
Uee frigid a little and she felt uneasy, but she still pretended to look happy and put on her best smile for the cameras.

Days have passed, and Uee has not spoken to Chansung, not even a single word. 
In the mansion, she pretended that he doesn't exist and in the car, both remains quiet. Her emotionless expression and the awkwardness between them were so obvious but no one dares to ask until one day when he drove her to the office, Lizzy pulled him to a corner and question him.

LZ: “Chansung oppa.”
CS: “Yes?”
LZ: “What happened to both of you?”
CS: “What's wrong?”
LZ: “Why do you acted so coldly towards Uee unnie recently?”
CS: “…This is who I am.”
LZ: “But don't you know how unnie feels for you?”
CS: “…I am not good enough for her.”
LZ: “But...”
CS: “Lizzy, she already has an arrange marriage and I think you should stop what you are saying.”
LZ: “...I can't believe such words come from you...”

Lizzy looked at Chansung in disgust and walked away angrily.

(In the mansion)

It was in the late evening and after dinner, Chansung sat in the living room with Chairman Kim who was watching the News Channel on television while waiting for Uee, who went for a date with Joo Won.

News Presenter: “Breaking news! This afternoon, with the help of insiders, the police have arrested the largest group of drug dealers and this was the biggest case ever since the past 20years but we were told from the source that there wasn’t any drugs at the scene. But to our surprise, the suspects who have been arrested were billionaires, Lee Yung Ha and Ryu Soo Young and two other top wanted drug dealers from Japan. And as for Lee Yung Ha and Ryu Soo Young, they were also known that they had just arrived in South Korea last week. But the police are still not giving any comments on the arrest and there should be a court case soon. Now we can only wait and see what the final judgement was.”

After hearing this breaking news, Chairman Kim panicked as he stood up out of a sudden and rushed into his study room once his mobile phone rings.
Chansung who saw his suspicious behavior, followed him quietly and hide himself behind the unclosed door.

CK: “Yong Gun, yes I just heard the news.”
CJ: “Jin Young hyung, I suspect that there must be a mole within us.”
CK: “A mole? You mean a spy from the intelligence?”
CJ: “Yes! Because the meeting with the two Japanese was not supposed to got leak out so easily.”
CK: “…Then what do you intend to do? Will the police suspect us?”
CJ: “…Just leave it to me.”
CK: “Yong Gun! Yong Gun?”

Chairman Kim sighed and put down his phone.
And just when Chansung turned and was about to make his move, Uee stood right in front of him. He was shocked and kept his eyes down on the carpet, hoping she wasn’t suspicious of him. She gave him a cold glare and strode passed him holding another big bouquet of lilies and went straight in to her bedroom.

(Next evening in Chairman Joo’s Office)

CJ: “Hello? So Ivan how’s everything?”
IV: “Don’t worry Chairan Joo. It’s almost 24hours and the police still couldn’t get hold of any substantial evidence to charge them. Leave it to me and I’ll settle everything for you.”
CJ: “Hahahaha! I knew you will have your way. No wonder you are the best lawyer in South Korea and you are worth the price.”
IV: “You shall wait for my good news.”

“Knock! Knock!”

CJ: “Come in!”
JH: “Chairman Joo.”
CJ: “Orh Junho, go prepare the car for me. We are going to the pier now to clear up some mass.”
JH: “Yes Chairman!”

Its past midnight and they arrived at the remote pier. 
The car right in front, on its head light and shone directly onto Junho, causing his vision blurry and couldn't be able to open his eyes, he used his hand to block the strong light. Two black figures stepped out of the car and threw their cigarette buds on the floor. Junho could see the familiar silhouettes walking towards them and Chairman Joo got out from the car.
Junho smells something fishy and text Junsu his whereabouts.

CJ: "You guys must have a hard time in the lock up room."

Chairman Joo smirks and pat on to Lee Yung Ha and Ryu Soo Young's shoulders.

YH: "...Hyung, thanks for bailing us out."
CJ: "Oh... Don't need to mention."
SY: "...I think the police won't let us off so easily."
CJ: "Well that is why I make both of you here today."

Both Lee Yung Ha and Ryu Soo Young looked at each other worriedly.

YH: "...You think we told the police both your names?"
CJ: "No!... Yung Ha, you got me wrong. For both your safety, I have prepared a boat for you two to leave tonight and here is some money."

Chairman Joo handed Lee Yung Ha a bag full of money and gave him a buddy-hug.

CJ: "You must know how Jin Young hyung and I trusted the both of you."
YH: "..."
JH: "Chairman Joo, I think the boat has arrived."

Chairman Joo watched them board the boat and bid them farewell and the moment Lee Yung Ha turned his back facing him, he took out a gun from his suit pocket and shot him right on his head.

SY: "...Hyung! What are you doing?"
CJ: "I ed the both of you, but not anymore..."
SY: "Hyung! Somebody must have set us up!"
CJ: "..."
SY: "NO!!!!"

"BANG!"

Chairman Joo shot him in his heart and watches the boat sank completely. He then threw the gun into the deep sea and headed back to his car with the company of his subordinates. And when Junho opened the car door for Chairman Joo, his mobile phone slipped out from his pocket accidentally and fell onto the ground right in front of Chairman Joo's feet.