Ep 11- Hwang Changsung

He's my bodyguard, She's my star

 

(Jeju)

Uee opened the wooden front gate and walked in. As she strolled along the corridors, sweet childhood memories started flashing in her head and all the small tables and chairs made her recalled the days she used to come here with her grandma. She continues walking until she came to a room where a piano was placed. She went in to the room and started playing the piano.

~ Because of you- After school (piano) ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8-0oy-OKeo&feature=BFa&list=PL8C8A6E29B69090BC&lf=BFp

"Clap! Clap! Clap!"
Loud applause came from the back soon after she finished playing.

Uee turned her head over and to her surprise; she was receiving warm welcoming smiles and applause from the Head mistress and lovely children of Dong Yang Orphanage.

Boys: "Noona noona you are so pretty!"
Girls: "Unnie unnie you played the piano so well!"
And all the kids ran up and surrounded her.

Head mistress: "It has been a long time to see our little Miss Yoo Jin-ish here and thank you so much for the kind donations."
The Headmistress walked towards Uee and gave her a heart-warming hug.

(At the playground)

The children and teachers were playing hide-and-seek and it was Uee's turn to get blind-folded. Minutes later, she bumped into someone and grabbed tightly onto that person's arms and smile widely.

UE: "I caught you!"
And when she took off her blind fold she was shocked.

UE: "Hwang Chansung! What are you doing here? And how did you find me?"

Chansung stood composedly and smile at her as he teased.
CS: "Because I can hear your loud voice from afar."
Headmistress: "Oh look who we have here? You have not been here for quite some times, Chansung ah."
CS: "Hello headmistress."
UE: "? You know each other?"
CS: "Come children, let's play!"

All the little children gathered around Chansung and Uee and the entire orphanage were once again filled with fun and laughter.

Headmistress: "All right children, it's getting late and it's time for dinner."

All the happy little children followed the Headmistress in, leaving Chansung and Uee who were now seating on the swings.

UE: "Seriously, how did you know I'm here?"
CS: "Well actually I went to the fields first but it was the laughter of these lovely children who brought me here."
UE: "Then how did you get to know the Headmistress?"
CS: "...Because I was grown up here."
UE: "?"
CS: "I was like the other kids. I'm an orphan in Dong Yang Orphanage."
UE: "Really? No wonder you brought me to the fields the other time."
CS: "I heard about the donations. I thank you on behalf of all the children."
UE: "...Well that's because it's for my grandma... and some sentimental reasons..."

Uee bends over and feels the scar on her knee.
UE: "...Do you see this scar over here?"
CS: "..."
UE: "...There was once I fell and had a deep cut on my knee and I was bleeding profusely that I thought I was going to die. But oppa piggy-back me all the way back to the orphanage and I was saved. And now it has been 14years already that I last saw him..."
CS: "...The angel will save you...A chocolate a day keep the sorrows away..."
UE: "? You are angel oppa?"
CS: "And you are little Yoo Jin-ish?"

The both of them burst out laughing.
Chansung took his right hand out and patted Uee’s head softly with an adoring smile on his face.

CS: “Yah…really nice to see our little Yoo Jin-ish growing up strong and healthy.” 
UE: “…Yah take your hands off me!”

Back at the mansion, Chansung received Junsu's message and met him at the pier.

(At the pier)

JS: "We have received information that Lee Yung Ha and Ryu Soo Young will be attending Uee Kim's performance as VIPs tomorrow."
CS: "So..."
JS: "So far there still isn't any reliable source that they will be having any secret activities yet, but I have got ready some of our guys to ambush around there."
CS: "Ok. So how are things with Junho's side?"
JS: "He overheard through their discussion that day and Lee Yung Ha and Ryu Soo Young did propose the deal to Kim Jin Young but they haven't come to any agreement yet. So for your part you have to watch him closely and I'm sure he will get back to them in no time."
CS: "Yes. Leave it to me."
JS: "Something not about work, have you visit your doctor?"
CS: "Yes I did."
JS: "So what did he say? Anything serious?"
CS: "The results prove that I was fine...but..."
JS: "But what?"
CS: "...well actually nothing serious."
JS: "Chansung ah..."
CS: "?"
JS: "I've heard from Lizzy that both you and Miss Uee are getting close recently."
CS: "..."
JS: "Just my advice, know the limits.”
CS: "Yah hyung, I know what I’m doing."
JS: “Are you sure?”
CS: “Actually I just treated her like a…like a little sister to me.”
JS: “Little sister?”
CS: “Yup! Because I just get to know that she was someone I know during my childhood time and she was like a little sister to me.”
JS: “Really? That was so coincident!”
CS: “Ya, It’s really a small world.”
JS: “If that’s the case then I’m much more relief.”

(Next evening at Myeong-don Square)

The whole area was congested and the crowd was not lesser compared to 2years ago. The atmosphere was filled with excitement and the crazy fans were screaming and shouting out for her name. Uee.
At the back stage, stood a lonely figure who was sitting alone in the dressing room. Uee became emotional as she recalled the incident 2years ago. She grabs hold onto her pendant which was a gift from Jae Jeong and took a deep breath while looking into the mirror with teary eyes.
UE: "Please give me strength to continue this performance."

"Knock! Knock!"
Someone knocked onto the door.
CK: "Uee ah grandpa came to see you."
UE: "Orh."

Uee opened the door and right infront of her was a large bouquet of lilac tulips. 
JW: "Surprise! These are for you!"
UE: "...Thank you." 
CK: "Uee ah, Uncle Joo, Uncle Lee and Uncle Ryu have come to see your performance tonight so you have to do your very best!"
UE: "...Yes I will"
KH: "Oh hi Chairman Kim! Uee ah, please prepared yourself and the show will start in 10mins time."
UE: "Ok."
CK: "Then we should make a move first."

(Meanwhile below the stage)

Chansung who was taking care of things below the stage saw someone suspicious behind one of the pillars. He walked up and gave a heavy pat on that person's shoulder.

CS: "Wooyoung- ish!"

Wooyoung got a fright and jumped up.
WY: "YAH! You scare me!"
CS: "Yah you should blame yourself for getting caught by me and it's not like this is the first time. Haha."
Chansung teased and giggled.

CS: "Wooyoung-ish I know you guys are having an operation tonight but since you are here, this is for you."

Chansung took out the autograph Uee wrote and hand it to Wooyoung who was now glowing with joy.

WY: "Chansung ah you are really my life saver! I love you!"

Wooyoung was so happy and he gave a playful peck on Chansung's cheek and ran off.

CS: "YAH! Yah!"

And right at this moment someone came from behind. Chansung turned around and saw this man who was now standing right infront of him.

CS: "!"
JW: "Ha... I didn't know you like this kind of thing." (Joo Won smirked)

Chansung frowned and was confused.
CS: "What are you doing here?"
JW: "I was just going to warn you."
CS: "Warn me?"
JW: "Hahaha...anyway this is good news for me and I don't have to waste my time."
CS: "I don't get you?"
JW: "I didn't know you like guys. Hahaha."
CS: "What?"
JS: "Dont worry, I won't tell your little secret to Uee-ish."
CS: "..."

~Hollywood- After school Red ~song fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5zDw0CXz5Q&feature=related

Chansung watched Joo Won leave and walked to the VIP sitting area where Kim Jin Young and the rest of his accomplices were and they were all laughing insidiously. 10mins later the performance start and the lights turn dim but just in a few seconds, the stage was once again brighten up with laser lightings and thousands of camera flashlights flashing. 
Uee was on the same stage once again. She was nervous at the beginning but as minutes passed and her love for singing and performing brought her back to her own confident self again.
Right from the very beginning, Chansung keep his eyes on Chairman Kim but unfortunately, there isn’t any strange activities happening nor did illegal agreement come between them. Everyone was just like the rest, enjoying every moment of Uee’s performance. 

~song fades out~

Hours passed and Uee’s Comeback Stage performance is coming to the finale as confetti started falling from the roof of the stage and everyone applause. Chansung who was standing below the stage was like everyone else, he was captivated by Uee’s stunning charismatic performance.

~Heartbeat 2pm (instrumental remix) ~music fades in~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shAScJaDsJs&feature=BFa&list=PL8C8A6E29B69090BC&lf=BFp

Uee was overwhelmed by the loud applause and she smile widely with satisfaction as she looked over the crowd until she saw someone who look like Jae Jeong standing below the stage.

UE: “Jae Jeong oppa?”

Uee whispered in confusion.
She couldn’t believe her eyes and tries to convince herself by blinking her eyes a few times. And just went she could clearly visualize her image, her necklace broke and the pendant fell on the stage.

UE: “…Hwang…Chansung…?”