Final.

Imagining You All Day As I Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❄ unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes ❄

 

 

Sehun likes the color red. This is mostly because Yixing looks good in red. And Sehun likes Yixing.

Today Yixing’s wearing an off white knit sweater and the pair of blue jeans he always wears. A thick crimson red scarf is wrapped around his neck, contrasting beautifully against the white snow that surrounds them. He’s focused on his phone as he bobs his head along to the music playing through his earbuds. Sehun steals several glances at the other, smiling when he notices the tangled mess that is Yixing’s earbuds. He’s always had a habit of never detangling them, Sehun notices.

It’s Friday morning, which means they’re both waiting for the bus. Sehun has a ten o’clock shift at the petstore with Jongin and Yixing has an eleven o’clock shift at the bookstore across from them. Not that Sehun memorized the other’s schedule or anything. Well, not on purpose that is.

Sehun looks forward to this day every week. Ever since his schedule got switched around he only gets to see Yixing once a week instead of the three days like he used to. Jongin got an earful from him about how their boss was trying to ruin his life.

Sehun pretends to be busy with his own phone before trying to sneak another look at the other. He nearly drops his phone when Yixing turns to look at him, catching him in his act. The shorter smiles sweetly and takes out one earbud. “Hi, Sehun,” he says. His voice comes out as a small giggle and Sehun thinks his heart is going to burst out from his chest.

Sehun fumbles nervously with his phone before opting to shove both of his hands in his pocket before Yixing can notice. “H-Hi.”

“Look, it’s snowing!” As if on cue, a speck of snow falls onto the shorter’s cheeks. He looks ecstatic, like a child seeing snow fall for the first time. He’s smiling up at the sky, watching as snowflakes descend and urges the taller to do the same. But Sehun doesn’t l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter