Eye of the tiger

Funny Honey Bunny

Would they hate you? Would they love you? only one way to find out.

Deep breathe. Walk into the room.

Everyone stared at you. They all looked so confused, and judgy, and like 80% of them had glasses. Urghh why couldn't you get a class with some hella cool rappers like in Busan?!? You may have hated them sometimes, but you really missed andup and HyunKoo. 

"...How may I help you?" The teacher, asked. This WAS the right class right? he looked way too confused. This was a weird class, there were frog cages all along the window sill. 

"Are you Choi seonsangnim?"

"Yes, That's me."

"I'm the new transfer student from Bu-"  

"Dibidibidis, let me finish. My name is Minho, Choi Minho. I believe you're looking for the other Choi seonsangnim, down the hall. Good day." He said, slamming the door in your face. Did that really just happen? Were teachers allowed to be that rude to students in Seoul? You remembered the chaos that was homeroom in your old school, where the teacher would just cry in a corner for half an hour. Those were the days, back when you and Andup would hold freestyle battles during history. 

Tears started to fill your eyes, as you realised those days were long gone. And they were never coming back.

Once they started, they didn't stop. You started to hyperventilate, and couldn't breathe properly. Sliding down to the ground, you buried your head in your hands and began crying. It was because you were so sad. 

"Are you okay?" a gentle voice appeared from above you. You looked up to see... no... it couldn't be...