What type of school is this?!

Funny Honey Bunny

A/N hey guys! just wanted to say huuuuge thanks to everyone subscribing- I know this is only my first fanfic, but I'm really pouring my heart and seoul into it! 

 

beepbeep beepbeep

"urgh........"

beepbeep beepbeep

beepbeepbeep

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Rolling over, you fumbled with your alarm clock and turned it off.  could you even be bothered waking up? no, not really. 

Looking at the clock, you realised the time was.... 5:48am. WHAT THE BUFFALO?!?! YOU SLEPT IN WAY TOO MUCH! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN! YOU EVEN WENT TO BED EARLY LAST NIGHT! AND ON YOUR FIRST DAY AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL ! 

 

*knock knock*

"Uh, Lee-shi... you, uh, need to hurry up if y-you don't want to be late for school...."

Rolling your eyes, you recognized the voice as Daesung. Jeez, he's known you for like 13 hours now. He should be calling you RoSa by now! 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~***************~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~!*~*!~*~*~*~*~*~**~!*~*********~!******************~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~*~*~!**~

 

Half an hour later, you were walking to school with Seungri and Youngbae. It turned out the others had all either dropped out or were at university. And even though Seungri and Youngbae went to your school, they were a year below and above you! wtf! How were you going to survive?! But then again... maybe there would be more cute guys! 

You wouldn't admit this to anyone, but you couldn't stop thinking about the two guys you met yesterday, L.Joe and hero boy. Secretly, you hoped they'd both go to your school. andthenthey'dbothfallinlovewithyouandall3ofyouwoulddate

"NooNA! Why are you drooling? is it because you want to date your y dongsaeng?" 

(what! When did you start drooling?!?! the 2nd time in two days- this had to stop.) "Wtf Seung! No! I was just thinking about... uh... krispy kreme donuts! Yum yum!" 

"Oh, yeah! What can I do to help get those... let's go buy some! Ooh, and some lays chips! I know you love them youngbae-hyung"

"MA LAY LAY LAY LAY LAYLAYS, MA LAY LAY LAY LAYLAYLAY"

You stared at youngbae. He could be so quiet and serious, and then he'd just do something so dorky like this. You doubted that he'd ever even had a girlfriend. 

"NOONA! LOOK! I FOUND SOME DONUTS!" Yelled Seungri from the middle of the road. And indeed, he had. 

You were about to go punch him for getting the pink donuts (you wanted chocolate, god seungri get it right) when suddenly a car came out of nowhere and hit pandababy. 

Someone yelled.

an ambulance arrived.

He was dead.

Youngbae and you were frozen with shock, until you checked your phone and... "! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

You both ran like the wind to finally arrive at school, where he dropped you off at the principal's office before he went to his own classes, leaving you to fend for yourself.

Sitting down on a chair outside the office, you stared at all the names of the award winners of the past years. You were still slightly disorientated after the sudden death of Seungri, but you were fairly sure one of the awards was for "student you would most want to be around after a zombie apocolypse"

"... can still become a hero, Woo Jiho!" A voice called out, (you assumed it to be that of the principal) as a boy with floppy hair and small eyes slouched out of the office. He gave you a once over, then jumped out a window. He gave you chills. You were about to follow him - and get out of this goddamn school before they knew you were enrolled - but the principal called your name. You walked into the office. Showtime.

 

*^*^*^*^*~8^~*~^*^~************~~~~~~~^~^~*^~^*~^~*^~*~^*~^~*^~*^~*^~*~^^^^^^^^^^^~*~~~~~~~~^^^^*~****~^*

"So, you must be Lee Ro Sa. Pleasure to meet you, I am the principal of North Seoul Presbyterian Co-ed High School, Jung Yun Ho. Pleased to make your aqaintance. Is there anything you'd like to say before we begin our disussion of your life at North Seoul Presbyterian Co-ed High School?" the principal said in almost one breathe. He had a really weird voice. And what was with his curtains?! They looked like they belonged on a suit. A really bad suit. That belonged in an SM entertainment MV. [What?!? I can have sm entertainment in this fic if i want lol they just don't have tvxq lol haha lay off bro it's my fic i can do what i want] 

"No, not really. What do we need to discuss? Can't I just go to class now?"

"Haha! Ro Sa, did you know that you are very funny? Of course you can't! I neeed to let you know what this little school is all about first. At North Seoul Presbyterian Co-ed High School, we but the focus on making all of our students heroes. Not litteral heros, like Micky Rourke, but to help each and every student reach their maximum potential. Our school motto is "XIAH ACCIPE ET IMPERTI", which comunicates the need for accepting multiculturalism into our hearts, and passing it on so others may see all of asia. As for you, Ro Sa, I've noticed that at your past school you did not have the greatest attendance. That will change here. But, you shall continue getting the same high grades, and teachers will help add to what you know. I'ce placed you in class YF87, with Teacher Choi. There are some bright young students in that class, that will help guide you on your way to becoming a hero, and- hey, do you know what? I almost forgot, my daughter is in your year! I do hope you become friends with her. Ok, well, here's your timetable, go to class now. Bye bye!"

did all the people here talk this much? you thought as you were pushed out of the office by mr. jung's receptionist. 

Ok. Ok. Time to go to class. You can do this. The students will be nice, the work will be easy, and your teacher will be fine. Besides, it wasn't like Mr. Choi was gonna be some sort of religious freak who only taught about jesus and the lord.