Just a Small Town Girl

Funny Honey Bunny

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys! I was on holiday in Korea! OMSNSD! Let's see whats happening with Lee Ro Sa now???????????????????? 

black spots clouded your vision

was this even real

could you trust your eye

it was,

it looked like,

but could it be,

your idol

your korean idol

KIM DONGWOON FROM THE BOY GROUP B2ST

Ever since you were a little girl in the streets of the Busan fish market working at your halmoney's octopus store you had only had eyes for one man, no, one GOD. 

Choi. ing. Dong. ing. Woon.

You could care less about the other members of beast but like, something about  park dongwoon just spoke to you. Like right now.

"Hey, I'm speaking to you, are you ok?"

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," oh my shisus you stop being such a little Lee Ro Sa and you ing say something to him!!!! he's your idollllll!!!! 

"Look stop being such a little and ing say something" he said while looking at his perfect fingernails. 

Can he read my mind???? oh god oh god oh g-

~~~~~~~~~LINE BREAK BREAK LIKE JYJ BROKE MY HEART~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TVX2 4 EVA D2SK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in a bed. Could it be Dongwoon's bed? No, it was just the school's infirmery. God damn it. You looked around, the room was huge and had the same ugly suit pattern that was in the principals office. 

SPeaking of the principal, he was staring right at you along with Yung Bae and a relatively tall lady and a guy with kinda big eyebrows. They weren't that big though.

"Where... where's Dongwoon?" you weakly asked. 

"Who's Dongwoon?" said Yongbae

"WHO'S DONGWOON? YOU DONG YOUNG BAE YOU! DONGWOON IS THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE HE IS MY IDOL HE GOT ME THROUGH THE ROUGH TIMES HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED IN A MIRROR 'WHO IS DONGWOON' LISTEN TO YOURSELF LOOK AT YOURSELF SMELL YOURSELF USE THOSE EARS EYES NOSE BECAUSE YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN USING THEM KWON DONGWOON IS THE RISING SUN HE IS EVERYTHING I CANT BELIEVE THIS SCHOOL ANDUP WOULD KNOW WHO DONGWOON IS AND GUESS WHAT I JUST MET DONGWOON IN THE HALLWAY OMDW HE IS GOING TO HATE ME I CANT BELIEVE THIS DONGWOON GOES TO THIS SCHOOL" You started bawling. ing youngbay. 

"Dongwoon is an idol in the boy group BEAST." Said the guy with normal eyebrows. 

"Oh sweet thanks Jinon" replied Youngbey. What a loser. 

Principal Jung Yunho looked confused. "You know, I don't remember a student named dongwoon ever being enrolled at this school. RoSa you must have been dreaming. You must have had quite a shock when you fainted earlier. I hope you don't have a oncussion do you? Can you see Mickey mouse anywhere? Well, I guess it will always be a mystery what happened in that hallway. Anyway, you missed all your morning classes due to fainting. We're quite disapointed in you. This is not the behaviour of a hero." He pointed at the female "This is your teacher, Choi seonsaengnim. It's 12:30 now so goodbye, and good bye."

With that he flourish his cape and left the infirmery.

"Well, hi, I'm your teacher Choi Sooyoung. This is my best student, Jinon, and I've assigned him to help you out today and make you actually get to your classes this time." Jinon waved at you. 

"But why are you here YB?"

"Oh, turns out I broke my arm when me and Seungri got hit by that car!" 

"ENOUGH TALKING. Youngbae, go and get some rest sweetie, Jinon why don't you show RoSa to the cafeteria? Its time for lunch. You better not miss that class as well RoSa. I, on the other hand, have to go to swimming club now." Wow, Choi seongsangnim really did not sarang you! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ **~*~*~**~*~~~~*~**~*~~*

"So... where are you from?" Jinon shyly asked you. This dude was too shy. He needed to break loose and get jiggy! You could help him out.

"Busan." You replied. 

"Oh. Cool."

But then again, Jinon was from Seoul, and you hated Seoul boyz. 

Or did you?

You and Jinon walked into the crowded cafeteria. Time to