Running

Funny Honey Bunny

 

As you leaned your head against the window of the bus you sighed. You really didn’t want to go to school in Seoul, you were meant to be going to school in Busan but your mother died and you had to go live with your Aunt. It was totally unfair. You couldn’t live with your Dad because you hated him and he stole all your money and ran away when you were little, leaving you and your mom to fight the shark loans. Oh and he abused you too. But wait! Who are you? You are Lee Ro Sa, 16 years old, ½ Korean, ¼ Japanese, 1//8 New Zealander, 1/8th French.

You never went to school because you were a genius and knew everything, so people thought you were a bad student. Really, you preferred going to the clubs underground and having freestyle battles. Oh yeah, did I mention you can sing, dance, and are a hella good rapper?!?! But wait! Somethings happeneing in the bus! Is that a shark loan??? Run RoSa!!!!!!!

 

You were just listening to jpop on your ipod when you saw a movement in the seat behind you. It was a loan shark!! You smashed the window to create a diversion, and ran to the front of the bus, punching everyone in your way. Round kicking down the doors, you jumped onto the road and ran down an ally way. The loan sharks were gaining on you! To your horror, you realized the greasy allway was a dead end! Frantically searching for a way out, the sharks got ready to swing their baseball bats. You closed your eyes and got ready for the contact. But it never came! Instead, a hand came out of nowhere and dragged you through a door in the wall. “THE BRO” you yelled at your kidnapper, before realizing he was an extremely cute good looking boy your own age. ‘No thanks? Thought you needed some help” he grinned. “Your neomuneomu shi hae” you said, drooling a little. “So where are you headed?” the boy adsked, gesturing to the huge suitcase you bought with you. “Oh… my Aunts house in Insadong. Can you drive me there? I jumped out of my bus.” “No problem,” he replied, showing his cute eye smile. He then led you through the grimy warehouse, prompting you to ask where you were. “Oh, this is where I live with the rest of my gang. You should be careful; there are a lot of gangs in this town. Not all are as nice as us.”

 

While you were driving to your new home, you talked with the boy and discovered you had heaps in common. He was mischievous, and a rapper. You also found out his name, L.Joe. The car ride was over far too soon, after helping you get your suitcases out you were about to ask his phone number and what school he went to, but he got a text and jumped back in his car, screaming “CHUNKI WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIENDS”

 

Left alone, you started to feel the chill of the Seoul winter. Trundling your suitcase along the path, you searched for your Aunt’s house. It was around here somewhere! The path was slippery though, and you tripped on to the ground. Groaning, you sighed. You were really clumsy. Suddenly, a pair of strong hands pulled you up. Opening your eyes, you saw the handsomest man you'd ever seen...