The Prince and The Beast [finale]

The Prince and The Beast

 

Min Woo: Min Rin… What’s wrong?

            Min Rin’s eyes were teary.

Min Rin: I wasn’t able to save her! And this face reminds me of what happened! I don’t want this face Min Woo!

Bora: But Min Woo does…

            Min Rin was puzzled and without noticing it, she was injected with something to make her sleep.

Bora: Min Rin’s sister died because of suicide. She was jealous with her sister’s beauty. Min Rin blames herself for her sister’s sufferings. Her sister was always being compared, being tease and wasn’t appreciated. Don’t fool her Min Woo. She isn’t a toy. I know you saw Eun Young in her.

Min Woo: You don’t know what you’re talking about. We’re leaving.

            Min Woo carries Min Rin and brings her home.

Min Woo thinks: Am I in love with Min Rin or was it just because she looks like Eun Young?

            He watched Min Rin as she slept. Suddenly she wakes up.

Min Rin: Min Woo?

            Min Woo puts Min Rin against his chest as they sat.

Min Woo: Don’t ruin your face. You’ll just hurt yourself.

Min Rin: Why didn’t you tell me about Eun Young?

            Min Rin releases herself from him. She stood up and went towards the door.

Min Woo: Min Rin ah.

Min Rin: I’m tired. You should go home.

            She opens the door. Min Woo steps out and he turns to face her.

Min Woo: I want to make sure you’re fine.

Min Rin: Don’t worry. If you’re worrying about Eun Young’s face I assure you that I won’t scratch it for you.

            She closed the door. The next day, the students are shocked to see Min Rin. Min Rin avoided Min Woo for how many days and her friends noticed her. Min Woo planned something and he told it to Min Rin’s friends so that they could help him. They blind folded Min Rin and they brought her to a place where a picnic basket was set.

Min Sung: Don’t take it off unless we tell you. Ok

Min Rin: Ok.

            Min Woo is there and they left the two of them alone. From behind, Min Woo takes off the blindfold. Min Rin was amazed with the view. It was a field of endless colorful flowers.  Min Rin smiles but her smile faded when she turned around. She was about to walk away but Min Woo pulls her by the hand making his face near her. She looks into his eyes that were obviously looking at her eyes deeply.  

Min Rin: I’m not Eun Young Min Woo.

Min Woo: I know…Eun Young brought you into my life not as a replacement but as someone I could love. I love you not as Eun Young but as you yourself. I love that girl who always made me feel special. Please believe me.

            Min Rin releases herself from his grab. She faces him.

Min Woo: At first, I thought I like you because you looked like Eun Young. But as I know you more you were really different. You are someone who made me forget about her. You are my world now.

Min Rin: But why won’t you allow me to hurt this face? I feel sad seeing this face.

            Min Woo hugs Min Rin.

Min Woo: You need to forgive yourself. You can’t blame yourself forever. You’ve suffered too much already. Let’s start a new world together.

            To go on with life we need to learn how to forgive and forget. With this thought, both of them continued with life and they lived happily ever after.

 

--

there you go, the last part of the one-shot

 

please comment and subscribe!

please read my first fanfic!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/95588/d--j---vu-already-seen-2ne1-snsd-superjunior-you-boyfriendband

My one-shot:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/137480/i-love-her-one-shot-oneshot-you-donghyun-boyfriend

 

THANKS!