The Prince and The Beast [part 1]

The Prince and The Beast

 

No one knows her that much but many people judge her the way they see her physically. She is a transfer student in that school. They call her a beast but they don’t know her life’s story, why and how did she have that face. Her face was ruined. If you could see her face to face, only one side reveals her beauty and the other side was full of damages. Almost every student in their school teases her but she doesn’t mind at all. She loves how her face got ruined and she’s comfortable with it. She has five friends. Now, in this school there are six kingkas and one of them always laid his eyes on this beast. He is her classmate. He made his way to get close to this beast. He gets close to her when she’s alone and even in class. Now, the girls having a crush on him got jealous. They are now having P.E. The girls are told to play volleyball and the boys are at the other side playing basketball. The others are the audience. Min Rin, the said beast, teamed up with her friends and unlucky their opponent is a group of girls who definitely had a crush on Min Woo, the kingka who wants to get close to Min Rin. During the fight, Bora one of Min Rin’s opponent, strikes the ball to Min Rin’s face on purpose. Min Rin got hurt and had her nose bleed. Her friends went to her and the opponent’s were laughing.

Ah Hee: Yah! You did that on purpose didn’t you?!

Bora: This is volleyball Ah Hee. Hitting the opponent is allowed.

            Holding the ball, Ah Hee laughs and then she smirks.

Ah Hee: So… I can hit you…

            Ah Hee unexpectedly hits Bora on the face. The crowd was surprised. Then a fight started between Ah Hee and Bora. The boys noticed what’s happening. The kingkas were there. The kingkas in higher years are Min Woo’s friend and they are also there spending their free time playing basketball. They went to see what the reason is for the crowd. Then Min Rin got up to stop Ah Hee and their teacher stops Bora.

Min Rin: Ah Hee, please stop…you’re going to get yourself in trouble.

Bora: Listen to your “beast” friend Ah Hee!

Ah Hee: What’s your problem with my friend huh?!

            The teacher stops them.

Teacher:  Ok, that’s enough! I’ll see you three later.

            The crowd was gone. Ah Hee faces Min Rin.

Ah Hee: Are you alright?

Min Rin nods. Min Woo went to her and his friends followed him.

Min Woo: Are you alright Min Rin?

            Min Rin nods and she avoids Min Woo and went on. Ah Hee was puzzled the kingkas are too. Ah Hee follows Min Rin. She reaches her and stops her.

Ah Hee: Yah, What’s wrong?

            She faces Ah Hee.

Min Rin: Earlier, Bora warned me to stay away from Min Woo oppa.

            Ah Hee sighs.

Ah Hee: No way! Don’t mind Bora. Min Woo obviously likes you and you obviously like him.

            Min Rin blushes and she looks down.

Min Rin: But I don’t want you to get in trouble.

Ah Hee: aisshh… You know I always get in trouble.

            They laughed at each other. Min Rin followed Ah Hee’s advice. Bora got very angry. But knowing everything, Min Woo himself told Bora to stop. Bora stopped but she wasn’t contented. She made some research on Min Rin’s background. Min Rin’s friends were very happy for her as well as Min Woo’s friends are for Min Woo. Later on, something happened. When Min Rin was on her way home, someone grabs her from behind and was covered with a handkerchief. She suddenly went unconscious. Min Woo came to the hospital when he was called by Bora. He sees Bora waiting.

Min Woo: What did you do to Min Rin?

Bora: Don’t worry… I know you’ll thank me for what I did.

            Min Woo hurriedly went to Min Rin. Min Woo was surprised to see her. Min Rin was awake and her hands were shaking as she held a mirror. She sees her reflection. Her face was fixed and she was very beautiful now she had her whole face revealing her true beauty. Bora appears.

Bora: Doesn’t she look more like her right now.

            Min Rin turns to Min Woo.

Min Rin: I don’t want this face!

            Min Rin hits the mirror on a hard surface causing it to break and she takes a piece of glass. Her hand bleeds as she was holding that shard piece of the mirror. Min Woo hurriedly stops Min Rin from trying to injure herself.

--

i'm here with the second one-shot!

please comment and subscribe!

please read my first fanfic!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/95588/d--j---vu-already-seen-2ne1-snsd-superjunior-you-boyfriendband

My one-shot:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/137480/i-love-her-one-shot-oneshot-you-donghyun-boyfriend

 

THANKS!