Myoui. Mina.

Same Old, Same Old

three

[][][]

"Tell me how it's not pronounced caramel." 

 

"Well, you tell me how it's not pronounced caramel."

 

Dahyun squints at Chaeyoung, questioning her whole life decisions that got her in the place that she stands right now: Arguing with her friend in the 'proper' way to pronounce the sugary substance. 


The cafe around them bustles with people and the air was filled with the different smells and scents from the barista's drink palette.

 

"Alright then Chaeng, you see the 'car' in caramel? Well, you pronounce that first and then finish with saying the '-amel' part."

 

The girl scoffs, "Bull. You make the sound that you make for the word 'cat' for the 'car' and then you finish with the '-amel' part of it." 

 

Jesus Christ, if this continues, one of them is going to be down on the ground beneath the other, and Dahyun knows it will definitely not be her. She's not going down to someone smaller than her. Never. 

 

She puts her hands up, "Fine. Whatever- let's just call it even between the two of us."

 

"Yeah, but I get the better half of this."

 

"Bull."

 

"You're bull with your damn caramel."

 

" you."

 

"No, you."

 

A silent staredown was being exchanged between the two girls, and if looks could kill, they would both die a painful death.

 

Until Chaeyoung blinked.

 

"Hah! Take that you bastard!" Dahyun shouts, pointing a finger at her friend.

 

"You cheated!"

 

"How?!"

 

Chaeyoung snorted, "You exhaled into my damn face, that's how!"

 

"What! So you expect me to hold my breath? Do you want me to die!"

 

"Yeah, after discovering the way you pronounced caramel, I don't even know how I can stand you anymore!"

 

Dahyun scoffs, "You're just jeal-"

 

Before she could respond, a soft-spoken voice interrupts her. "Excuse me, but could you two please calm down? You're scaring the customers, and I'm afraid I might have to ask you to leave if you continue." 

 

The two girls look up to look at who interfered in their heated discussion to see the face of one of the popular cheerleaders of their school. 

 

Myoui Mina.

 

[][][]

 

A/N : Hi guys! I'm back! I'm going to apologize for another one of my disappearances, but school was really catching up to me.

As you can see I have revised the previous chapter as I believe I was progressing this story too quickly for comfort. Anyways, I'm kind of lost still lol. 

 

Thank you all so much for keeping up with me still!