Planet Zoria Part 2

EXO Planet

 

Jiyeon instantly ran towards Luhan, throwing herself into Luhan’s embrace.

Lay threw a ball of fire at the dagger that slightly burnt the Evil Queen’s hand. She yelped holding onto her wrist. You escaped from your dad’s grasp and ran towards Sehun.

“Are you ok?” He asked worriedly.

“I’m fine.” You told him

He pulled you behind him. “I want to get out of here.” You said hoping that the boys will do some super power thing and disappear from this place.

“Jiyeon and ----- are not going anywhere.” The Evil Lady spoke.

“They are to sacrifice themselves for me!” She pointed a finger at you and Jiyeon.

“Not while I’m still alive!” Sehun cried.

Touched by his words you looked at him. The Queen’s soldiers suddenly appeared. “SEIZE THEM!” She ordered. The palace broke into a battlefield.

Kai was compelling the soldiers to admit defeat or fight with themselves, Lay shot out fire, Xiu Min was picking up and throwing objects without having to touch them. Tao was as fast as light, he was using his defense skills to the best of his ability, D.O created little tornadoes, and chasing soldiers with them. Kris flew from place to place, he was also using his defense skills. Chanyeol was out of sight, for he was using his invisible ability to attack his opponent. Chen struck lighting at his enemies; Baekhyun also used his defense skills but was not as powerful as Tao. You saw Sehun drowning the enemies with water and Luhan sending red ropes from his hands and tying his enemy up for Sehun to drown them.

Also the other six boys who you almost forgot about were shooting at their enemy. They seemed to have strange coloured hair. A really tall guy had pink hair, while another had blonde.

Someone grabbed onto your hand, you looked and saw Jiyeon. You could tell by looking at her that she was scared. “Lets get out of here.” You said. Jiyeon nodded agreeing with you. The two of you ran trying to get to the end of the room. You had to dodge aliens that were flying all over the place, and fire, water and objects being thrown around. You met eyes with Baekhyun “Quick! Get out of here!” He yelled at you, you nodded and continued running. You and Jiyeon finally reached the end of the room but the Evil Queen appeared in front of you two.

“And where do you two think you’re going?”

You gasped at the sight of this lady. You held on to Jiyeon’s hand and tried to run to a different direction. But the Queen still kept appearing in front of you.

“Lets not play this game shall we? It’s getting a bit boring.” She said in a monotone voice. Still you kept running, although you were slowing down you still encouraged yourself to run.

The Queen appeared in front of you again, she grabbed onto your hand. “Gotcha, there’s nowhere to hide. Not in my Kingdom.” You struggled trying to get out of her grip.

“Although I had two daggers. Killing one of you is enough for me.” She said pulling out her second dagger. You looked at Jiyeon. ‘Run.’ You mouthed. She shook her head.

Knowing that Jiyeon wouldn’t let you go, you pushed her away from you causing her to fall to the ground and wince in pain. “Hold the spare!” The Queen ordered.

Jiyeon was held back from you. She cried out and yelled, but no matter what it wasn’t going to stop the Queen from killing you.

“JUST TAKE ME INSTEAD!” Jiyeon cried.

“SHUT UP! QUIT WASTING MY TIME!” The Queen shot at her. She looked at you. “And as for you my dear, thank you for giving me the honour of freeing me from my curse, enough has been said.” With a flick of her dagger, she pierced the sharp blade through your chest cutting through your heart. A loud roar of laughter escaped the Queens lips.

“N-no…NO! LET ME GO!” Jiyeon yelled as tears filled her eyes. The soldiers let her go, she went running towards you cupping her hands around your face.

“WAKE UP! WAKE UP!” She cried.

Sehun heard a loud laugh fill up the room, and Jiyeon’s cries. *What’s going on he thought* He looked at Luhan who quickly ran to find Jiyeon after hearing her cries. Sehun followed after him attacking everyone that was in his way.

He stopped dead when he saw the worst view that he could possibly ever imagine. You lying lifeless on the ground.