When Suho Comes in Handy

EXO Planet

 

Sehun ran towards your soulless body he looked at your chest covered in blood. His fist clenched as he turned towards the sound of the endless laugh. “You did this.” He managed to say through his teeth. The Queen stopped laughing and looked at him as happy as ever.

“As a matter of fact I did.”

Sehun got up and charged at the Queen drowning her in his ball of water, tightening up hoping she would be dead any second.

“This isn’t going to end up right.” Suho said as he shook his head.

“What should we do?” Xiu Min asked.

“Control our maknae. I’ll be back.” Suho said, with a flick of his finger he disappeared out of sight.

(Suho Travels back in time)

Knowing that Jiyeon wouldn’t let you go, you pushed her away from you causing her to fall to the ground and wince in pain. “Hold the spare!” The Queen ordered.

Suho saw that your death could happen any minute now. “KRIS!” He called to his brother who was above everyone’s head. Kris glanced at his brother. “Go save ----.” Suho ordered. Kris nodded. Suho began to charge towards you.

Kris saw the Queen raising the dagger and sped up.

Jiyeon was held back from you. She cried out and yelled, but no matter what it wasn’t going to stop the Queen from killing you.

“JUST TAKE ME INSTEAD!” Jiyeon cried.

“SHUT UP! QUIT WASTING MY TIME!” The Queen shot at her. She looked at you. “And as for you my dear, thank you for giving me the honour of freeing me from my curse, enough has been said.”

In a quick and swift movement, Suho dashed for the dagger and kicked it up towards Kris. He pulled you away from the Queen and told you to run. Meanwhile Kris had caught the dagger. The Queen was lost; she did not have any idea what was happening. A smirk formed on Kris’s face, he flipped in the air and dashed down towards the Queen Placing the dagger through her heart.

“Game’s over.” He said. As the Queen fell on the ground powerless, Kris turned around, glancing at the battlefield.

“ADMIT DEFEAT! YOUR QUEEN IS DEAD!” Kris yelled throughout the whole room.

All of the soldiers looked towards Kris and saw their Queen lying on the floor with a dagger in her chest.

“YOUR MAJESTY!” They sobbed and cried.

Kris rolled his eyes, “Stupid villains.”

You were panicking while running. Someone caught your arm causing you to let out a loud squeal. “Hey, hey it’s just me.” You turned around and saw Sehun. You wrapped your arms around him. “I’m scared.” You whispered. Sehun smiled knowing that you’re ok. “Don’t worry. I’m here.”

The two of you pulled away from each other. “Lets get out of this hell whole.” He said. You nodded in agreement. Moments later you were all joining hands with the Princes and Jiyeon, and in another moment, you went flying back to Planet Exo.

When you finally arrived on Planet Exo, you saw a large spaceship parked in front of the castle. “What’s that for?” You asked Suho who seemed quiet worried about you. “That is one of our allies.” He smiled. You looked at him noticing his odd behaviour.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” You asked.

“Just making sure you’re alive.” He answered.

Sehun shot him a look. He softened thankful of what his hyung had done for him.

“Hyung…gomowo.” He thanked.

“No worries maknae.”