Part [6]

Focus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Part VI[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Realization[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Life at home wasn't ideal but Yura managed, she just wished that her husbands weren’t so stubborn about Lay coming along with them, especially Chen but she managed to at least keep some peace at home although some days were harder than others.

 

Then one day her husbands’ announced they were going to travel for work at the same time, they all asked if she wanted to join but since things hadn't looked good at home she decided to stay behind and let them go and focus on work.

They asked time and time again but she assured them she would be okay, Chanyeol promised to call her every day, and D.O. and Xiuimin promised to try and be home a day or two early so she wouldn't be alone for too long.

Chen even called a mini truce and gave her a big hug and kiss, promising her he would text her any chance he could as well.

Again she reassured them all that he would be okay although now her words seemed to have no truth behind them after all.

All of her lovely husbands were out of town at the same time, lowkey she now regretted not leaving with one of them because she felt so lonely.

Her home life just wasn't the same without her nice husbands’.

 

She was making her way down to the kitchen when she bumped into Baekhyun and Suho.

Yura kept her head down and tried to avoid them but was stopped in her tracks as someone grabbed her by her forearm.

 

“Hey stranger,” she looked at her husband Baekhyun who was smiling at her, but she could never tell if he was being malicious or not. Baekhyun stayed nice to her after he had asked to take her to a dinner party for his company so maybe he was okay to trust.

“Hello” she replied and tried to free her arm but failed

“Why don’t you join us for dinner?” he asked her ignoring the fact that she was uncomfortable

“I prefer not to,” she told him honestly

“Oh come on princess? Just one dinner, what could possibly go wrong?” Baekhyun pressed and she met his eyes then Suho’s they both were looking at her intently

“Um ok sure, one dinner” she caved, seeing that he wasn’t going to let up, and successfully pulled her arm free and walked back to her room.

 

She decided that maybe she should change since she was wearing running shorts with a matching hoodie, she just didn't want anyone to find a reason to diss her during dinner.

She was super nervous as she checked her reflection to see if she had made the right choice, she chose to wear a pretty yet casual white floor-length dress, it almost looked like a nightgown but it was pretty enough to wear out.

She paired it with her pretty baby blue cloud print cardigan since the dress was spaghetti straps and didn't feel like showing off any skin, especially with men who hated her existence and would probably mock her and call her names if she dared be risque in her own home.

 

Once she went into the dining room she looked for Baekhyun since he had been the one to invite her, she figured he was a safe person to sit next to.

 

At the table, there were Sehun, Tao, and Baekhyun.

She wondered if Suho, Kris, Kai, and Luhan would also join them or not.

 

She noticed right away that all eyes were on her, making her a little uneasy.

Baekhyun acted like no one was scowling at them, and smiled brightly at her.

“I heard your favorite food is some DimSum side dishes so I had the maids make them tonight,” he told her and she managed to smile back at him

“Thank you, that's so thoughtful,” she said, she ignored the eyes on them, then Suho surprised her by showing up shortly after her and he sat next to her, she unintentionally flinched when he did and he looked displeased.

“You can relax Yura, we aren't going to do anything to hurt you” Suho reprimanded her

“Speak for yourself” Sehun muttered making Tao snicker, Suho hit the table and on his teeth in a dismissive manner towards both of them, who simply rolled their eyes.

Yura looked down at her hands, she was extremely uncomfortable now, making her lose her appetite.

However, she was too afraid to storm off, after all, Baekhyun did make the effort to try and include her for dinner and she did feel lonely so maybe if she focused on the good she would make it through the dinner.

 

The maids began to trickle in with their plates, it was nice since Baekhyun really did make an effort he even went as far as helping her unwrap her lo mai gai since it was still pretty hot and the rice was stuck on the lotus leaf.

Luhan joined the table late and looked at her surprised that she was sitting with them.

The table was pretty quiet, Sehun and Tao spoke pretty loudly about a party they were invited to and the possibility of messing around with some girls; it seemed they spoke loudly for everyone to hear their locker room chatter.

Yura looked at Baekhyun who was eating his spareribs quietly

“How was your day Baekhyun? Anything interesting going on at work?” she asked him and he met eyes with her

“As a matter of fact, yes, right now we are working on a very cool oculus video game, do you want me to tell you about it?” Yura noticed a gleam of pride shine in her husband's eyes

“Of course” she smiled and Baekhyun went right in, telling her all about this game his team was developing.

Baekhyun was the CEO of one of Korea's big gaming companies, he was in the middle of explaining how his team was making the new video game with green screens and such when suddenly the table was rattled and it startled them both.

They looked around and realized it had been Luhan who did that.

“Now that I have my dear wife's attention, how about you ask all of us how our day went?” Luhan said in a tone she couldn't decipher if he was angry or mocking her

“Uh, okay, how was everyone's day?” she asked nervously

Sehun and Tao resumed their talk while Suho scrolled through his phone ignoring her effectively.

Yura wasn't so bothered by all of that in fact she expected it but she met eyes with Luhan who still looked upset

“How was your day, Luhan?” she asked him directly

She remembered his family was big in the music industry and owned a chain of record labels around the world.

“Today I met with a Korean actor named Lee Seung Gi to record some stuff for a drama OST which was pretty cool” he responded casually and Yura looked at him wide-eyed.

Lee Seung Gi was her favorite celebrity.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter