I'm so sorry but i love you. more.

Is this the reality you guys wanted?!

"I'm home!" Xander oppa threw his keys onto the table next to the door and walked in slowly, dragging his feet. Happily, i skipped out of my room and hugged him like a koala bear.

"WELCOME BACK OPPA!!!" I smiled widely as he adjusted to my weight. Embarassed, i came down immediately, "mianhae!" I blushed.

Xander oppa laughed and sweeped my hair away from my face before he kissed me.

It has been 2 weeks since my memory loss incident. Many things changed. Kibum, Kiseop, Eli, Soohyun and dongho could not stand living with Xander, so they moved out to who knows where, though i still could not figure out why they were angry in the first place. Kevin left, even since i shouted at him.

Kevin.

His name brought a little pain onto my heart as i thought of him. I felt a little guilty. But i didn't know why i'm feeling this way.

Xander oppa and i have been living together, but we hardly see each other as when i'm awake, he would be at a schedule. When i'm asleep, He would just reach home and join me in bed. So i was incredulously happy when he is back so early today.

Patting my head once more, he carried his bag of dirty clothes and moved to the bathroom to take a shower since he was all sweaty from training. Shrugging, i walking into my room once more while i was smiling the entire way there, thinking of the things i could do with Xander oppa today. 

Of course, being a klutz that i have always been, i hit my knee against the drawer next to the bed in my room, causing one of the drawe to open slightly.

"Gahh!!" I cursed aloud, while hopping aroudn the room, trying to bear the pain.

"Jagiya~ Gwenchanayo?" Xander oppa called out from the bathroom.

"N--Neh~ Gwenchana..." I sighed and glared at the drawer. That when something caught my eye from the partly opened drawer. Reaching down slowly, i pulled out more, to reveal a safe box inside.

Scratching my head in confusion, i picked it up slowly.

I wonder who it belongs to...

With that, i opened it up cautiously.

 

 

CRASH.

 

 

"What happened?!" Xander oppa rused into the room, topless and a towel around his neck.

But i couldnt answer him, i felt like the world suddenly stopped. It froze. Memories started to rush back into me as i stared at that oh so familiar white handkerchief in the safe box.

Kevin.

"You're crying..." He reached out his hands and wiped some of my tears off. I gulped once in nervousness.

He's so pretty...

"I'm...I'm fine" I looked away from him.

"You definitely don' t look fine..." He continued. Taking out a hankerchief and passed it to me after seeing that my tears are falling non stop. He smiled once and my heart jumped once.

Kevin.

"Kevin oppa..." I whispered in his ear.

"Hmm? Ashley?" He sounded confused. 

"Yea... Uhm... Do you mind if i sleep here for tonight?" I whispered in his ear again, afraid to wake up the other members.

"Huh? Wae? What happened?" He asked, rubbing his eye.

Aww KYOPTA!!

"I had an nightmare..." I muttered.

"Oh." With that, he moved to the side of his bed, and patted the space next to him. "Here."

I smiled internally and settled next to him.

As if it was natural, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. My head ended up against his chest. His delicious scent filled my head. i blushed.

"Kamsamida," I thanked him. But he did not answer. He fell asleep again.

Smiling again, I fell into a dreamless sleep again.

Kevin.

 

"What? Don't i get a kiss too?" He pouted and i just stared at him.

"A-aniyo..." With that, i sighed and leaned towards him and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

BUT THANKS TO A CERTAIN SOMEONE - Xander Oppa. He pushed Kevin's head towards me so that he faced me when my lips were about to touch his cheeks. With a gasp, Our lips touch each others.

I was frozen on the spot.

"Ohhh!!!!" Came from the rest of the members.

I immediately pulled back.

"YAH! XANDER OPPA!" I blushed a deep red, touching my lips and glaring at him at the same time. He just shrugged it off.

OMG I KISSED KEVIN OPPA! I KISSED HIM!

Kevin.

 

"Ashley!" Someone's voice was heard.

My eyes were closing, i could not control my eyelids.

Footsteps were rushing towards my way.

What was happened? And that voice.. so angelic... so familiar..

Slowly, i felt the ropes removed from me.

"Ashley, please. please be okay!" A drop of tear dropped onto my cheeks. They weren't mine. It was the angel's.

I felt myself being pulled up into an embrace.

So...warm... comforting...

And i slipped into unconciousness. With the angel's voice in my head.

Maybe it my guardian angel...

Kevin. Kevin. Kevin

I snapped my head up as i remembered everything now. Look at Xander oppa, i felt a silent tear slip from my eye.

"I'm sorry.. oppa.... i'm sorry," I muttered and stood up, running past him , trying to get the love of my life back into my life.

What have you done Ashley?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! PABO!

Xander oppa seems to be able to know what i was thinking, he held onto my hand, preventing me from walking away from him.

"It's no use Ashley, Kevin's already at the airport, he's leaving Seoul in an hour time to go back to San Francisco. You won't be able to get to him in --"

I slapped him.

"Don't say that. I will, and CAN do anything to get Kevin back." I glared at him one last time before shrugging my arm away from his hand and walked to the entrance of the dorm.

I was angry at Xander oppa. For lying to me. For cheating my feeling... For everything. But now, i knew i didn't have the time to even be angry at him.

"I'm sorry," I muttered, hoping he could hear me and rushed out of the door.

Kevin... Oppa... Wait for me.

Kevin POV

Sitting in the airport, staring at the clock. That's what i have been doing for the past 2 hours, waiting for time to pass. Just an hour more till i can leave Seoul. To leave behind all this bad memories, all this horrible stuff.

To leave Ashley behind.

It has been 2 weeks since i had seen her. I knew she was happy with Xander hyung.

Why him... why not me.

Tear crept down my cheek as i though of Ashley. Maybe a miracle will happen.

Maybe Ashley will come back to my life.

Just maybe.

I hope.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guy. I am incredibly sorry for the lack of updates for like MONTHS. hAVEBEEN INCREDIBLY BUSY WITH MY COMMON TEST T.T

Dammit O lvl this year T.T

Anyhoo, i'm sure many of you have heard about the news of Xander and KiBum leaving Ukiss. Yes. i cried when i heard about it. But no matter how much we hate NH Media, we still can't change their decision right? Let's just wish Xander and KiBum all the best and support them in what ever they do! And also, continue to support Ukiss despite having new members ya? Looking foward to their new comeback :D

Anyway. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment :) And i'll try to get another chapter up likety split~

<3 Jasmine