Till death do we part

Is this the reality you guys wanted?!

I was dead.

Well... It feels like i am dead. But i knew i was going to die, sooner or later.

As i breathed in the musky air, my nose wrinkled at the horrible decomposing smell, as if corpses were surrounding me. Was i at a cemetery? I don't think so... i can still feel the floor under my feet.

Well, at least that shows i'm still not dead.

Blindfolded, i relied on my senses. As my hands started to twitched, i realised i was sitted on a chair, hands tied together tightly. So are my ankles.

That's when pain started to crawl back to me. I could feel my open wounds starting to burn, as if i was on fire. I snarled softly, in pain. Hysteric, i twisted my wrist furiously, trying to get the rope to loosen.

I immediately stopped when and cold hand carrassed my cheek. I gulped once, frozen in fear. A cold chill went down my spine.

"Trying to escape?" The owner of the cold hands spoke in a cold voice. It was somehow familiar

My hands clenched into a fist and toes curled up in fear. My heart was beating furiously as i clenched my teeth together. Cold sweat broke up from my forehead.

The "cold" person untied the knot behind my head ad removed the blindfold. My eyes were stung by the glaring light. i immediately closed them, and slowly opened them again.

As i took in the small frame in front of me, i gasped once.

No... it can't be her...

"Who... who are you?!"

"Don't you remember your best friend anymore, Ashley?" She smirked.

"Soo Hee..."

"Wow. You do still remember me," Then she slapped me across my cheek.

Bearing the pain i glared at her, "Why are you doing this?" I asked in a weak voice.

"I told you you're gonna regret falling love with Kevin oppa, didn't i?" Soo Hee smirked and got another chair to sit in front of me.

"I thought you're Eli biased in the first place! Why Kevin oppa?" Tears were starting to form.

"I lied dumb . It is in order to be friends with you. I have always been Kevin biased. To think of it, why did i even bother to be friends with you?" She scoffed and stood up again, "Anyway, welcome to your new home," She gestured around her.

I looked around, i was in a small wooden home... made of... wood?! The floor was disgustingly.. digusting. There's also bits and pieces of furnitures around. But the smell... is just horrible.

God. She has a very bad sense of choosing a house to kidnap someone

With that, she pushed the chair that i was sitting on till i fell on my right on the disgusting ground. "I'll see you later. my friend," And with a smirk, she left.

And i was all alone again.

Kevin POV

Coming out of the shop, Ashley was no where to be found. My heart thumped crazily like i knew something bad has happened to her. Looking down, i saw all the bags that she was carrying just now. They were all lying around... like she struggled.

Panicking, i fished out my phone and dialed a number.

"Yobosaeyo?" Xander hyung picked up the phone.

"Hyung, Ashley's missing, she was here 5 minutes ago... and now she's gone!" I spoke in a super fast speed.

"Calm down son. Maybe she's in the restroom," Xander tried to calm me down.

"No. All the bags are here. She would have brought them with her. And plus, she would have told me." I pursed my lips as tears starts to fall, "Ottokae Hyung? Ottokae?!"

"This is bad... why don't you come home first? We'll discuss this," He suggested. I agreed and tried to balance all the shopping bags myself while talking to the car Soo Hyun Hyung lent me.

Driving in fast speed, i raced back to the dorm, with a bad feeling all along.