Heartbreaker

Is this the reality you guys wanted?!

"Look oppas! I don't think this is working!" I threw my hands up in the air in frustration as they continued to stuff my face with objects that i clearly don't remember.

"Come on Ashley, there's bound to be something that you remember!" SooHyun oppa urged me.

"UGH! Please no more! My head is gonna burst," I groaned aloud, clutching my head.

"Hey hey, it's oka--" 

"Yeah it's okay, just relax," Xander oppa interrupted Kevin oppa. Kevin stared at him in shock.

"It's ok, just relax. We won't push you anymore," Xander oppa smiled at me and ruffled my hair. Smiling back, i thanked him and laid my head on his shoulder.

So comfy...

Kevin POV

I stared at Xander Hyung after he interrupted me. Was hyung gonna take over my place in Ashley heart?

I felt my heart break into even smaller pieces if that was even possible. Holding back me tears, i clenched my fist and pursed my lips.

Ashley laid her head on hyung's shoulder and sighed in contentment. That's when i could not take it anymore.

Stalking out of the room, i banged the door closed. I didn't care if i scared anyone, i simply could not care at the moment.

"Kev! Wait!" Eli called out to me, but i just continued to wear my shoes and ran out of the dorm.

I needed peace. I needed somewhere to think. Somewhere where i can collect and settle my thoughts.

I needed Ashley.

Walking around aimlessly, i fished out my cellphone from my pocket. Flipping it open, i stared at my wallpaper. It was a picture of Ashley and I. Smiling. Me kissing her cheeks.

She looked so happy.

I looked so happy.

And what has happened now? Everything has turned upside down. I hated this. I hated it to the core.

Wiping my tears, i realised i have stopped infront of an airport that was nearby our dorm. Staring at the airport sign, my heart clenched once.

Should i?

There's no reason to stay anymore.

But U-kiss...

They would do fine without me.

Am i willing to let go of Ashley? The love of my life?

Ashley who has currently fell in love with Alexander Hyung?

I hands tightened into a fist as i stared at the entrance while this certain thought that i had just now continued to ring in my head.

There's no reason to stay anymore.

Ashley POV

"Oppa, can you tell me more about... how i was before?" I stared in Xander oppa's eyes. Ever since Kevin oppa has stormed out of the room for who-knows-what reason, the rest had left too, after giving a glare to Xander oppa.

I admit, i was utterly confused. I didn't know why everyone was being fierce at Xander oppa. He's a nice person. His warm, sweet, caring. All the characteristics a girl would want from a guy!

"Mmmm... You were very sweet. And you were... deeply... in love with... someone," Xander oppa stuttered. I stared at him confused.

"Who?" I pressed on.

"It doesn't matter anymore does it?" He smiled at me and my hair once. "Have some rest, i'm sure you're tired from all that thinking," He continued and laid me down gently on the bed.

"Thank you oppa," I thanked him. As he went to stand up straight again, i pulled him back towards me and planted a kiss on his lips.

He looked shocked. But then he smiled and just left.

Rubbing my lips, i stared at the ceiling.

That feeling...

It just... doesn't feel right somehow...