Memory loss

Is this the reality you guys wanted?!

As i came out of the X-ray room, i walked towards the 7 incredibly hot guys, although i still can't get their names down.

"Remind me, why am i here again?" I stared at the guy called Alexander.

"We thought you might have lost your memories... well some.." Xander replied and i sighed.

"Which might exactly be the case...," The buff guy spoke as he eyed the doctor coming out of the room.

What was his name again? oh right. Eli.

"He's right," The doctor started and everyone crowded around him. "Ashley has suffered from memory loss. Apparently the kidnapping incident has resulted in a lot of stress in her, causing her to lose some of her memories. We don't know how much she has forgotten. And are also not sure when she will get those memories back. It might be tommorow.. a month later... or maybe never... i'm sorry," With that, the doctor walked away with a sad smile.

Memory loss? I'm freaking suffering from memory loss?

All of the 7 boys were frozen onto their spot from what they head.

"How much do you think Ashley has forgotten?" The guy name Kiseop started. Everyone just shrugged.

"ASHLEY!" A familiar voice intruded my ears as i turned around.

"Taemin oppa!" I smiled as i recognised his long blonde hair and that cute face. Rushing forward, i hugged him  tightly.

"Well, she hasn't forgotten her brother..." Kevin stated the fact sadly.

"It's okay Kevin, she'll remember... sooner or later.." KiBum tried to comfort him and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

"How are you Ashley? I heard what happened and came rushing down," Taemin oppa stared at me incedulously.

"I'm fine.. just some memory loss..." I laughed shakily.

"Memory loss?" He asked in doubt.. Nodding my head, i told him what happened that morning.

"You can't remember any of those guys?" Taemin oppa's mouth dropped while i just nodded.

"But... but... Kevin-shii..." He stuttered while i just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Nothing," He sighed and brought me over the the other guys.

"What did the doctor say?" Taemin oppa asked, glaring at Kevin.

"She suffered from too much stress and shock, causing her to lose her memory..." Kevin oppa replied sadly and sighed, looking down.

I stared at Kevin oppa weirdly. Why does he seem so guilty? It's not his fault that i suffered from memory loss isit? ...

...

"Let's go Ashley," Taemin oppa ignored Kevin and pulled me away from them, his teeth clenched together in anger.

"Wha--? But... but i wanna stay with them!" I blurted out. 

What the hell? I want to stay with them?! I don't even know them!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Realising what i had just said, i covered my mouth with my palm while the rest just stared at me.

"You still want to stay with them? After all these happened?" Taemin oppa asked me with an eyebrow raised.

I nodded once.

I didn't know what came over me. I just felt like i had this... bond with these 7 guys... Especially with.. Kevin oppa.

Pursing my lips, i apologised to Taemin oppa and walked over to U-kiss, receiving a hug from Xander oppa.

"Welcome back," He muttered in my ear.

His hug was warm and sweet, i felt like i could stay there forever.

I blushed as i hugged Xander oppa harder.

But from the corner of my eye, i saw Kevin oppa glaring at us.

What the hell was going on?

Am i falling for Xander oppa?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Im so sorry for the lack of updates. i'm jus simply too lazy to update. IM SO SORRY. MIANHAE! FORGIVE ME! 

Anyway, Merry Christmas:D Have a great 2011 ahead!

xoxoJasmine