SeoHyun's Past...

Mend My Heart For Me, Oppa!~

     Chapter 2: SeoHyun's Past...

     When they reached YoonA's house, they went into her room and SeoHyun ran to YoonA's bed sobbing loudy.

     " Don't cry SeoBaby! I will freaking kill them!  Ugh!" said Sica angrily.

     " Let me go get a tissue, okay? Sica watch her please." YoonA said and left the room, quietly.

    " Oh, unnie!" SeoHyun said then sobbing into Sica's arms. "I feel so... I feel so... Ugh... " *Sobbing loudly* Sobbing loudy*

    YoonA then appeared in the room and gave SeoBaby a tissue. They waited until SeoHyun's sobs desended. And then YoonA asked SeoHyun to calm down and tell them what had happened and why did she cry so much. Yoong and Sica were so confused because of how SeoHyun cryed so much. The thing is that nothing really bad happened to them. They didn't get kidnapped anyways.

    "Unnies, I'll tell you why I felt so... melancholy. Remember... about a year ago...." SeoHyun started.

Flashback...

     19-year-old SeoHyun was running to her boyfriend at the park for their 1-year-and-a-half anniversary. When she came, she called for him," Oppa! Oppa! I'm Here! Happy 1-year-and-a-half-anniversary! Saranghae!~ (I love you!)" she screamed, happily and back hugged him! She giggled because of the weird anniversary name.^^

     He turned around and faced her... his face gloomy," Hello, my love. Happy Anniversary to you too..."

     "Oh, Oppa YongHwa," she said and looked at his face. "Why are you sad, my love? It's our anniversary! Be happy! Or are you just joking around?" She asked him.

     "SeoBabe.... ohh.... Will you be mad at me if I left you?" he asked her.

     "WHAT?!? Oppa... you... are... leaving.... me??" She asked him and her eyes were getting teary.

     Oh... how can I explain this to her? I have to leave the next day to be an actor in the United States

and I can't bare have her crying... especially right now!

I should just... lie and joke around!

I want to spend our last moments happy... NOT sad. So, I better 

lie to my love. Ugh. Go YongHwa! Spend your last moments happy.... PLEASE!

     "Naaw, I was just kidding! Heh, heh!" he said to her and fake smiled. "I'm think of being an actor for my career! What do you think?" He asked her and gave her an "I <3 U" bracelet.

    "OMO! (Omg) You scared me oppa!! Kamsahamnida! (Thank you)..Saranghae (I love you.) she said. "I won't forgive you!" She told him. She hit him and ran away laughing.

    He felt sad, but he still chased her for the last happy moments.....

     SeoHyun's POV

Ugh, why didn't he call me yet? It has been 5 days! I'm going to

call his parents and see what's up...

End of SeoHyun's POV

     So, I called his father and... yes! He picked up.

     "Hello? Yonghwa's father? Are you there?" I asked.

     " Oh! SeoHyun! Why did you call and I'm so sorry." he told her.

     She was confused. Why was he sorry? "Umm... Why hasn't YongHwa oppa called me yet? I'm worried. Is he sick? And why are you sorry?" She asked him.

     "Oh! He hasn't told you yet? Oh... this is bad! Very bad! And no, SeoHyun, he isn't sick. I can't believe it. Now... it will be very bad." he said worried. "Okay, I will tell you, but you HAVE to forgive YongHwa please.... YongHwa had to go. He went to the United States of America to do an acting career." he said, sadly.

     "OMO! What? You must b-be j-j-joking..." SeoHyun said stumbling. "HE said that HE was joking. Don't! He didn't! HE DID NOT! PLEASE TELL ME HE DIDN'T! PLEASE!" she said and she started sobbing. She was so sad. She hung up the phone and sobbed and sobbed....

End of Flashback

__________________________________________________

***

     I hope you like this chapter! Please comment and subscribe! I'll update soon! Thank you(;