Explanation...

Mend My Heart For Me, Oppa!~

Chapter 5: Explanation...

     When the girls calmed down and the boys were in the room 'smiling,' (Seo is still in the bathroom) Yoong and Sica went to get SeoBaby out of the bathroom. While they were doing that, SiWon told the guys that he was going to look for YoonA's room for something...

SiWon's POV

     "Hey guys, I'm going to look for YoonA's room to "check a few things," okay?" I asked them. They nodded and waited for the girls to come out.

     I was walking up the stairs when I spotted a door that had a sign that said "Yoong's Room! <33". So I went in there. OMO, I thought. She has so many posters of Super Junior and pictures of her and Seo and Sica together!  She must really like Super Junior! Now, I know something about her...

     While I was in there, I looked for her phone so that I can save Jessica's phone number for DongHae, SeoHyun's for KyuHyun, and YoonA's for me. I found it and saved their phone numbers in my pho--

     "OMO! GET OUT OF MY ROOM! GET OUT!" YoonA said and pushed me out of her room. When I was out and she closed her door, I carried her "bride style" down the stairs and before I let her down, I planted a kiss on her cheek. "OMO!" she screamed, blushed, then stared at me. A few seconds later, she slapped me. I smiled because of how she stared at me.

     "Oooh, you're hot when you're mad!" I complimented and she blushed vigoriously.

End of SiWon's POV

 

YoonA's POV

I was staring at him.... Oh, how gorgeous he looked.... (;

I just REMEMBERED!!!!

Back to the real world Im Yoon Ah! Snap OUT OF IT!!!

Don't fall for his charms!

Ugh.... Oh! I better check on SeoBaby and Sica!

      So I pushed him out of the way and ran to the living room. SeoHyun was sitting on the couch crying in Sica's arms while the other two guys were standing in the corner. One of them was looking at SeoHyun worried and the other staring at Jessica intently.....

     I ran to hug SeoBaby and I asked Sica to go 'crush' the guys. I calmed Seo down...

End of YoonA's POV

 

Jessica's POV

     I walked over to the guys and started yelling at them," WHO ARE YOU GUYS AND TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW WHERE WE LIVE? WHY DID YOU COME HERE?!?!?!?!"

     "Our names are: DongHae, I, and the other two are SiWon and KyuHyun." the guy that kissed me said. "You don't need to know how we know where you live.... and we came here because we wanted to.... fine! I will tell you then! We like you girls!" He pointed at SiWon and told me that SiWon like YoonA. He pointed at KyuHyun and told me that KyuHyun liked SeoHyun. And he told me that I was gorgeous to him.

     I blushed vigoriously and said," WOW! You could have just told us in the first place!!! If you did, then NONE of this would have happened! UGH! You will pay for hurting my unnies!!!" I said looking at SiWon and KyuHyun. " And YOU! I WILL KILL YOU because of WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!!!" I said glaring at DongHae and I put my fist up and he chuckled at me. I blushed.

     So I told them to go home and to NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN OR ELSE!!! Before they left, Donghae planted a kiss on my forehead, winked and left. But before he left, I (vigoriously blushing) slapped his face, pushed him out the door, and slammed the door shut.

     Then, I went into the living room seeing SeoBaby sleeping on Yoong's shoulders. I motioned for Yoong to come to me so, she slowly put Seo's head on the couch and put a blanket on her.... Then, when Yoong was done, I explained to her what had happened during my coversation with the boys and she explained to me what happened to her. We were tired by then, so we got ready to go to sleep.

     "Goodnight Yoong! This was a VERY LONG DAY! Ugh!" I told her.

     "I know right, Sica! I wanted to crush them like bugs, but I think that you do a better job!~" she said and we both giggled.

     Then, we slept.... not peacefully, but with nightmares instead...

____________________________________

***

So, what did you think of this chapter? I will update tomorrow if I have time!

Please remember to comment and subscribe!

Thank you!

ELF + SONE = <3 4EVA!

Fighting!~~