Stupid Jerks

Mend My Heart For Me, Oppa!~

     Chapter 1: Stupid Jerks

     The three girls were at the park smiling, laughing, and having fun.

     "That was so much fun!" Jessica said. "Let's go get lunch now!  Where do you want to go?"

     " I don't know... Oh! Let's go to the new place that you just showed us! Something called peez-za?" SeoHyun suggested, excitedly.

     "Yeah! That place!" YoonA said.

     " Okay, then. Let's go to Pizza Pizzaz." Jessica said and so they walked there.

     When they arrived, they went inside and ordered pepperoni pizza and sat a table in the corner. Then a small group of boys came and sat in the table behind them. They started whispering to eachother and then a few minutes later, they came and sat next to the girls.

     "What's up hottie?" a guy said to YoonA and winked at her.

     "Woah! Who are you, gorgeous? Come and give daddy a kiss." another guy said to Jessica and he smirked.

     "Hello, beautiful." another guy said to SeoHyun and put his hand on hers. SeoHyun then struggled to get his hand off.

     "Who are you?" Yoong, Sica, and SeoBaby asked.

     "We're 'hot.' That's who." the guy that winked to YoonA told them

     " Uhh... okay. We're going to go now." Jessica said and gestured to the girls. Then, the guys held one of the girl's wrist and pulled them.

     "Ah! Stop! Let go of me!" the three said and called for help.

    Then the security came and told the guys to stop or else. So, the guys let go of the girls and one of them told the security," No, it's nothing. They're just joking around. By the way, they're our girlfriends.... so it's okay. Bye."

       The security just nodded and left.

       Then Jessica started yelling at the guy holding her to him," Why did you lie?? Who are you? If you're going to kidnap me then, I'll call the police! You don't want to  feel the wrath of Jung Jessica!!!"

      "Ooh... a fiesty one!" he said. " It's nothing babe, calm down. Kiss me, then this will be all over!"

      " Ugh, let's go YoonA, SeoHyun." Jessica said and they followed her out.

      When they were out, Seohyun was teary.

      "Oh my gosh. SeoBaby! Are you okay?" Sica and Yoong asked her and hugged her.

     "Oh, unnies... " SeoBaby said sobbing.

     "It's okay, it's okay. I know. I know. Don't worry. Calm down. Here, let's go home." YoonA said and they walked each other to YoonA's home... to talk....

 

       __________________________________________________________

***

                    Sorry that the chapter was short. I'll update soon! Please subscribe and comment! Hope you like it! Sorry if it's boring!